Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Flight [Celestia & Luna]

Plume

I always imagined the Princesses to fly super majestically, and occasionally fly together. Even the Princesses need some sister bonding time.

Again, I should vector over this.

Beneath the candy coloured clouds!

gg2XesG.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I always imagined the Princesses to fly super majestically, and occasionally fly together. Even the Princesses need some sister bonding time.

Again, I should vector over this.

Beneath the candy coloured clouds!

gg2XesG.jpg

This is remarkable :o it's just perfect straight out of the show i'm gobsmacked right now!

• Brohoof 1

This is amazing! :D Everything about this feels right, both the princesses and the clouds (I suck at drawing clouds, let alone colouring them :/) Seriously, great job!  :pinkie:

This is actually really quite good. It seems to meet with the show's art style pretty well, and overall seems quite well drawn/shaded. Awesome work.  :)

• Brohoof 1

@, @, @@SFyr,  

Aw, thanks! I try to do the best colouring I can, cause I want to keep up with everyone doing fancy digital art these days. XD I'm glad you like the clouds, by the way: I thought I'd completely fudged them. :P

• Brohoof 3

That looks pretty nice. Cool that you made it traditionally as well. The colors look great and the ponies look perfectly like the style of the show. I'm so used to digital art that I would be scared to color traditionally, because erasing isn't really possible.

I love this piece! The colours are pleasant, the art style is much like the one in MLP:FiM and the shading makes this piece more lively.

While you should vector this picture, I do think that it looks better off in traditional art. In my eyes traditional art feels more bubbly and easy on the eyes.

@@Iris_

Thanks! :P I sometimes feel like my style is too close to the show, and that I don't have a unique aspect to the way I draw, but I've learnt to just go with it XD Erasing is difficult, but not impossible, cause where there's a will there's a way. :D

@@Odyssey

Thanks a lot :P And yea, I have to agree with you there: I personally prefer traditional art because I find I work better with materials on paper than I do digitally, but also just because I don't think I have the level of skill needed to pull off a digital piece XD

• Brohoof 1

Thanks! I sometimes feel like my style is too close to the show, and that I don't have a unique aspect to the way I draw, but I've learnt to just go with it XD Erasing is difficult, but not impossible, cause where there's a will there's a way.

What you choose to draw can still be unique even if the art style is the same as the show. I don't think it is a negative thing at all.

And if you really want to make your own unique style then you can use what you have now as a base and do some experiments or something, I'm sure you would be able to find some cool style of your own.