Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any family members who are bronies?

Alex Z

At first it was just me, but after telling my mother about it I 'let' my younger brother catch me watching some youtube music remixes and then got him to watch the entire show from episode 1 all the way to rainbow rocks, but he doesn't do anything mlp related online unless I cause it, so I guess you could say he's kind of a brony. He does enjoy the parodies more than the show though, especially the ones like Rainbow Dash presents by FimFlamFilosophy. Still haven't told my father because he.. well, stereotypical male testosterone issues etc. XD

Edited by SomeMLP Brony

I don't really consider my daughter to be a brony because she is, in fact, the show's target audience, however, we enjoy our ponies together a lot and it is almost a toss up as to who likes them more.

• Brohoof 2

I tend not to use the "b" word, but...

Both my kids (girl - 5, boy - 4) enjoy the show. My daughter's best ponies are Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Twilight. My son's best ponies are Rainbow Dash, Daring Do, Applejack, and Luna.

My wife is less of a fan, but still quite likes it. Her parents still have a mid-80s My Little Pony plushie from when she was a little girl.

One of my nephews (he's nearly 8) loves it too. His best pony is Twilight (I think).

One of my nieces (she's nearly 4) is a big fan of the toys, but I've only recently gotten her into watching FIM.

• Brohoof 1

I am pretty much the only Brony in my family... Although, my brothers do occasionally watch MLP: FiM with me, but I know that THAT alone doesn't just instantly make somebody a Brony

Well, my younger brother did make an MLP OC, so you never know, I guess!

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 1

Not that I know of. Apparently, my older brother knows of the show on some level and supposedly likes it, that was years ago though and it's not like he ever mentions it. 

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a brony in my family, hidden away for years, that's happened with one of my friends before. Okay, I lied; I would be super surprised. Like whaaa~!?  :o

My brother and his chittlins.
Potentially, another one of my brothers. Now that I've recalled he was tempted, I need to press the issue to get him to watch...

My two daughters, who actually are directly responsible for me being a fan. My wife has also shown recent signs. 

:grin2:

• Brohoof 3

I have introduced MLP:FiM to both of my younger siblings. Now both of them watch it (even when I'm not around :please: ) and they also have their own best ponies. :yay:

Nope. Not even one. I have dramatically different tastes in media from the rest of my family.

Same. I'm really the only one with a love of things like fantasy & sci-fi in the house, so my tastes are just unique to them.

Granted I have never really exposed to them I even watch it, but I never really share that stuff with anyone here. Probably for the better.

• Brohoof 1