Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any family members who are bronies?

Alex Z

I actually had an uncle (who's a year older than me :P) ask one of his... Cousins (?) if season 4 was out, then I asked him something about it and he sorta... I forget :P. He tried to disprove he was a brony (though I didn't ask if he was). So I dunno.

I'm the only Brony I know of in the surrounding mile(Except those two guys I converted, but teacher and friendly-acquantance don't count) so it's pretty much safe for me to say that no one else in my family is a Brony.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, I'm the only one in my family. My brother did lie to me about watching the show (he doesn't from what I know, but he could undercover like I used to do), but if it wasn't for him, my curiosity never would have peaked, and I never would have got into the show and meet such great people.

I know my younger sister used to watch the show and enjoyed a lot of the fan songs and such, I don't know if she ever took part in a community like this one though. 

Edited by HunterTSN

My 24 year old sister, funny enough, is actually the one that introduced me to the show so long ago! I'm not sure she identifies herself that way but she certainly watches it. Whenever she's around we either both put on MLP or our current addiction Once Upon A Time! :P Ah, such a great sister I have. ^^ #nerds for life

Well my mom sometimes watches MLP with me whenever a new episode is on. She used to collect the blindbags, but she decided to give them away for some reason. Her favorite character is Fluttershy. (:

General consensus in my family seems to be "Just let him be, he's just a bit off." Behind that there is a large undertone of "Gaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy". Let's just say if anyone in my family was a brony besides me, they're skillfully hiding it.

Edited by KatonRyu