Alex Z

Do you have any family members who are bronies?

I converted my little bro a few months back, now he has changed everything from his passwords to backgrounds, and even has a little Funko DJ Pon-3 Vinyl Figure I gave him since she is his favorite character.

I'm the only brony in my family, and I don't think the rest of my family would be too interested in watching the show. 

Badges

My little niece loves that show no matter what happens so I'm okay with that but apart from her

I'm the only pegasister in the family

I actually had an uncle (who's a year older than me :P) ask one of his... Cousins (?) if season 4 was out, then I asked him something about it and he sorta... I forget :P. He tried to disprove he was a brony (though I didn't ask if he was). So I dunno.

I'm the only Brony I know of in the surrounding mile(Except those two guys I converted, but teacher and friendly-acquantance don't count) so it's pretty much safe for me to say that no one else in my family is a Brony.

My sister :)

She's the one that made me brony actually :P

Edited by knuckles

None that I know of. I beginning to think I'm the only brony in my entire bloodline.

Edited by Apple Bell

Nope, I'm the only one in my family. My brother did lie to me about watching the show (he doesn't from what I know, but he could undercover like I used to do), but if it wasn't for him, my curiosity never would have peaked, and I never would have got into the show and meet such great people.

I know my younger sister used to watch the show and enjoyed a lot of the fan songs and such, I don't know if she ever took part in a community like this one though. 

Edited by HunterTSN

I am the only brony in my family... (Although, I think my brother secretly likes it)

i surprisingly enough got my mom and dad into it as well as my little cousins haha brony family!!!

I'm the only one in the house, don't know about the rest of the family.

Noop. At one point I actually thought my Dad was, but after a some long events of confusion, I found out he wasn't.  :mustache:

My sister is a brony!  Which is cool!

Badges

My 24 year old sister, funny enough, is actually the one that introduced me to the show so long ago! I'm not sure she identifies herself that way but she certainly watches it. Whenever she's around we either both put on MLP or our current addiction Once Upon A Time! :P Ah, such a great sister I have. ^^ #nerds for life

Well my mom sometimes watches MLP with me whenever a new episode is on. She used to collect the blindbags, but she decided to give them away for some reason. Her favorite character is Fluttershy. (:

No, but they know and respect what i am and that's good enough for me.

• Brohoof 1

No, I am the only brony in my family but they don't mind that I watch the show which is good :).

No

Most of the times if I like something, my family members won't enjoy it, so I'm always alone when it comes to my preferences, but I got used to it I guess

General consensus in my family seems to be "Just let him be, he's just a bit off." Behind that there is a large undertone of "Gaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy". Let's just say if anyone in my family was a brony besides me, they're skillfully hiding it.

Edited by KatonRyu

Badges

I'm guessing that my younger brother is. I mean he does like the show, but not as much as I do.