Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PSP (Dizzy)

Well... honestly I don't really feel loved.

I am not loved. End of story.

why that? :(

surely you have some parents/friends that love you, and if not, we are still here :)

Edited by Sceethe
  • Brohoof 2

why that? :(

surely you have some parents/friends that love you, and if not, we are still here :)

Aww ^.^

Well I pretty much have acquaintance's instead of friends. If my parents do....they have an odd way of showing it.

• Brohoof 1

I can't say I do feel loved. I feel I'm generally either not cared for or disliked to some degree. Let's just say no one really takes a second look at me. Maybe I have this feeling because I don't live around anyone at all, I live on a farm far from towns or cities. I really don't know what love is or how it feels to be loved. Maybe it's because I'm bluntly honest and I have a hard time sugar-coating my feelings to make it seem I'm doing okay? Hmmm.

Not sure I feel any different here though, pretty much the same in person.

I still care about them. It's just that for some reason I'm not emotionally attached to them.

What do you mean?

Yeah, I highly doubt that, but I just live through it regardless.

What makes you doubt that?

*See's topic tittle*

HAHAHAHAHA, NOPE.

I'm sure you're loved<3 What makes you think you aren't?

In the past, yes. Oh God, yes. This is going to be painful to write...

I used to feel so unloved that I would have 2-4 nightmares every night. Said nightmares would almost always involve people wanting me dead because they hated me so much. At one point, I didn't even believe my parents loved me anymore.

During this time, not even ponies could fix the problem, as the concept of having people care about me was so incredibly foreign. I was so absent-minded that concentrating on anything was impossible. I almost flunked out of school, and I was hardly able to take care of myself beyond basic needs. I just didn't care.

I was spending most of my days in bed, either trying to sleep or hugging and crying into a pillow. I knew something was wrong with me at the time, and I wanted to see a psychologist, but I felt so unloved that I imagined that even they wouldn't be supportive.

I'm not like this anymore, but I still applaud you for creating a topic like this. If I had someone to talk to when I went through that experience, it would have made a world of a difference.

I'm sorry that no one was there before, but there are folks here for you know.

Not really. I don't know if I'm getting loved...

You are, trust me<3

I was, years ago, now I'm not so sure

How come?

I know I am loved, but I don't really deserve it. Many would strongly disagree with that notion and that is fine, but I don't think I deserve to be loved. It's more like, I am loved, but should I be? Odd question that I seem to ask myself.

There are people in my family that love me, some friends that say the same thing, yet I never really see a point to it. There isn't much to love me for. At least, that's how I see it. I don't have much self confidence at all.

Needless to say, I am trying to accept myself and actually like myself like some others do, that is just hard for me, as weird as that is.

If people love you, there must be a reason for you to be loved. Everyone deserves it

A long time ago i was loved,Now i don't know,But i sure do know i love myself :) .

Loving yourself is just as important

Oh boy, I'm just waiting for the depression stories to pile in.

Now now, be nice

Maybe not by a certain person yet. But in general I do feel loved, by everyone around me :P

Good<3

This topic made me smile too much <3 You're a wonderful person for starting it <3

I'm sure that you are wonderful too

I do feel very loved by my very own special somepony :wub:.

That's great to hear<3

I DEFINITELY am, but I sort of dont feel like it =P

Why's that?

• Brohoof 2

I asked because I wanted to hear, silly

well, me and my friends arent really the nicest crowd and we screw with eachother, and while it doesnt actually bother me because we're screwing around, it is scientifically proven that your body is effected by certain words

so i think that its effecting me negatively