Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PSP (Dizzy)

Yes 100%. The fact that I have my parents and brother, and even some of my more distant relatives always helping me to better myself and take care of me, often considering me, shows that I do feel loved.

Do I argue with my parents or have hardships? Yes all the time! But that's part of life. You or your may even say something stupid like I "don't love you" but it doesn't mean they don't care for you unless they really don't. Actions speak louder than words and I am happy to say we love and care for each other in my family.

I hope the same could be said for everyone, if not from their family, then anyone they're close to. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I feel that my family and friends loves me.

I have had arguments with my family before but I know deep down they love me :)

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

Can I just take a moment to express how utterly ridiculous I find this topic? I mean, I'm sorry, but it's just flat-out depressing. There are many people out there, including myself, that don't feel loved, and this topic is not solving that problem. In fact, I bet it's making things worse because all the unloved people are seeing the positive posts about the ones who actually do. That, again, doesn't solve anything.

I propose we lock this topic, delete it, whatever, before something traumatic happens.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Until a few months ago, not really. Cared for by a few people yes? But not really loved. But now I do. :wub:

On 1/15/2015 at 6:55 PM, Wolfeus Silverpaw said:

Can I just take a moment to express how utterly ridiculous I find this topic? I mean, I'm sorry, but it's just flat-out depressing. There are many people out there, including myself, that don't feel loved, and this topic is not solving that problem. In fact, I bet it's making things worse because all the unloved people are seeing the positive posts about the ones who actually do. That, again, doesn't solve anything.

I propose we lock this topic, delete it, whatever, before something traumatic happens.

:bea:

Edited by Dustlicious

Eh, sort of. I've learnt the hard way that sometimes other people don't really matter, so I'm not too upset about it

Edited by Cash_In

Yes, if we understand love as an intention beyond the condition of polarity. Unconditional, beyond polarity. There is no preferencial affection, based on the aspects we ignore, or wish to ignore about ourselves. Everything is known as equal. It's indescribable, since it lacks the polarity that creates condition.
Or the love in the polar, more partial form, in which the positive polarity is gained at the expense of the negative isolation, and vice versa. To ignore a part of the whole is to not know oneself.

So, I often create the negative counterpart in my relationships, if they are positive, and vice versa, to see whether the human being is capable to see beyond the first law of polarity, conflict, and truly access universal integration. I create chaos, and naturally observe if the collective can see beyond the illusion of separation. My intention, which is love, is to bring awareness into reality. And love exists in many ways, some may give life, while others take it away. The key is conflict, it is, how to say, the friction that produces movement, development and evolution. And also time.

There are many elements in this life that could be considered harmful, and this, I would also understand as love, an intention of creating conflict that is the driving force of my evolution. Not any different from cold making you look for warmth.

So, considering the nature of reality, I would say I am loved by the universe. But this love goes beyond what our ego perceives as "beneficial"

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Not quite, really. My entire family and I share different religions, and it's a pretty big rift between us. Especially when there's so many of them. I look like the evil little sinner who's strayed from the flock. The judgment of that many people makes it difficult to even try to connect with them. :v

I do have friends though. A couple friends in real life, some really good friends online... but that's it really. I've learned to be okay with this, but it would be nice for someone to become something more than just a friend with me.

I'm okay with tough love. If might not seems like "love"  to others but anything cliche will make me cringe. Bottom line is, I won't asks to be loved, whether people hate me or not, all I asks from them is respect and let the action do the talk. And likewise. 

• Brohoof 1

From my family, yes Definetly...but in what an "Eros" love means, well I gave up finding somebody since there is no woman in the world that would like to spend her time with me

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No not really, then again I'm Icelandic and love is more an American thing. I do think my family loves me, we simply show love differently then in America. Love is being successful, you earn love by making others proud of you. 

• Brohoof 2