Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How (if at all) clumsy are you?

Invincible

How clumsy are you, if at all?  

73 users have voted

1. 1. If you had to rate your (lack of) agility with the options below, how would you?

• I move like a cobra.
    • I'm very nimble and agile.
    • I'm averagely flexible and agile.
    • Terrible, i break things.
    • I could find a way a break an indestructible vase glued to a table.

Couldn't help but wonder whether or not anyone's feeling like me. I'd like to say i'm well-coordinated, but truth is most of the time i move around like a dead body. I break stuff, and drop them, and what not. All by accident, of course! And don't even get me started on how many times i stumbled and lost my footing in the last week alone...

I'v gotten used to placing things in my room in a manner which would reduce accidents to a minimum, but i guess some people are prone to mishaps , you know?

Anyone else?

• Brohoof 3

I tend to get dizzy easily so I'm a bit clumsy here and there, enough to trip over wires and walk into walls but not enough to actually break anything. 

• Brohoof 3

I used to be a very clumsy person, but over the years I've gotten more and more better. I've always been a rather flexible person, but only when I'm super cautious about my surroundings.

• Brohoof 2

Extremely.

I could destroy an indestructible vase glued to a table with super glue. :v 

Edited by Couleur
  • Brohoof 3

Not that clumsy at all, actually. Aside from occasionally dropping something small on the floor, there's not much I do that could really be considered clumsy... though I imagine I really could be in the wrong sort of situation...  -_-

• Brohoof 2

I'm not that clumsy (though years of stubbed toes and bashed shins might disagree) I'm more of a butterfingers really. I could be holding an object when suddenly it just jumps from my hand without warning or explanation. 

• Brohoof 1

So clumsy I don't know how I am not hurt constantly. When I focus really hard I can be pretty nimble. But when I am just being a derp I just loose all balance, and it seems like things gravitate towards me. So I can in turn fall into them.

• Brohoof 1

It's embarrasing. I'm pretty clumsy. I've always been clumsy and my mom makes fun of me at times since I'm still pretty clumsy. I'm kind of notorious for being clumsy at school too. Sometimes, I trip over nothing.

• Brohoof 1

I'm the exact opposite of a klutz.... I'm constantly aware of my surroundings so I can avoid embarrassing moments....... probably the last clumsy thing I did was break my rosin...... it still works kinda but my instructor told me it would be safer just to buy another rosin

I am EXTREMELY clumsy; so much so that my co-workers are no longer surprised when I  trip over objects, run into walls, bang my leg into sharp desk corners, and fall over nothing.

This has been going on since my elementary days, I'm 28, and it seems it's getting worse. >_>

• Brohoof 1