Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How (if at all) clumsy are you?

Invincible

How clumsy are you, if at all?  

73 users have voted

1. 1. If you had to rate your (lack of) agility with the options below, how would you?

• I move like a cobra.
    • I'm very nimble and agile.
    • I'm averagely flexible and agile.
    • Terrible, i break things.
    • I could find a way a break an indestructible vase glued to a table.

I'm so clumsy it's hilarious.

Let's see I:

Trip up and down the stairs

Hit my funny bone on everything

Stub my toe constantly

Hit my head on my bed post or anything

Trip on my own feet

Most of all I've never broken a bone!

I only seem to get clumsy when I lack sleep and am very tired, or I have something heavy on my mind.  I'd maybe trip over something.  But usually I'm pretty good to watch out when I'm walking or doing things.

I have cat-like reflexes. 

Meaning oftentimes I'm very agile and graceful, but when I have a klutz moment, I REALLY have a klutz moment, and everyone else thinks it's hilarious.  :pout:

But I'm pretty good at landing on my feet most of the time.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

There exist 3000 year old mummies who are more deft than I am. I'm a horrible klutz and I will find a way to break even the most robust things. This does not come in handy when I have to put in miniature screws or anything else that requires subtlety. Also don't ask me to carry heavy objects. I have the strength to do it, sure, but don't expect them to survive the trip.

On a plus side, given a manual I can build anything you give me.

EDIT: Oh, and I tried fencing foil some months ago; it snapped like a twig. Even my more robust epee blades break frequently. I fence like a raging bull. Sadly it doesn't do me much good.

Edited by KatonRyu

Goodness gracious man alive; I am clumsy!

Okay, not THAT clumsy, but I used to be very clumsy. I take after my mother, you see.

I'd be holding something in my hands; perfectly fine; and suddenly I would drop it involuntarily. It's bad.

Now, I have a friend who twisted her ankle really bad... by walking. And the last time I was at her house, she stubbed the same toe in the same place at least five times.

I was very clumsy when I was a boy, always bumping into things, knocking things over, tripping over the smallest things. Martial Arts changed all that for me. Now I'm graceful as a cat! (I always encourage people to take up some kind of Martial Art clumsy or not. It builds confidence, self awareness and makes you strong. I highly recommend it.)

• 5 years later...

I'm not clumsy but I can be a bit "clumsy minded" something. My attention span isn't that swell. 

I am a super klutz lol. But...I can be the complete opposite if I wanna be. I also have the attention span of a goldfish so there's that too....

• Brohoof 1