Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Steel smiled "I love the sentiment but there's no protecting me from it" steel said "it's my fate do you know the story of how this happened to me" steel asked

Leif smiled at Luna "im glad Luna is love to have you by my side" Leif said with a smile his raven crowed

Novel smiles and looks at her "if I would have known to tell him if I knew the situation. But I am going to approach him in pony form so he knows it me" she says, then transforming back to her pony form and dashing off to the room. She stops by the door and enters slowly "Seth?" She says

Novel enters just as Seth is taking off. He flew up to his usual perch on the roof when he was on duty. He looked around. "Nothing out of the ordinary..." -No sign of Novel either...-

Luna blinked, smiling at Leif.

Lunar blinked, shaking her head. "I've never heard how exactly that...thing got inside of you..." she said, looking at him.

"Seth!" She calls. When is that pony? A breeze blows through the open window. -funny I don't remember opening that- she thinks and goes over to it "Seth! She calls out again, looking for any sign of her distressed companion. Oh she has to tell him the truth and soon

Seth blinked. "Is someone calling my name?" He listened closely. "Guess I better go find out..." He opened his wings and flew back to his room. He landed on the balcony. "Oh. What are you doing here, Novel...?" he asked, putting on a fake smile. She could see his fangs now.

She raised a brow at the funds, finding them A bit attractive. She sighs heavily and looks down. "Take a seat in the bed" she says quietly "I need to show you something important" her voice is shaky. Fear coming up her throat. She hopes he accepts her true form

Seth blinked. He slowly walked over to the bed, sitting down. She could see the slight scaliness to his fur and his pointed ears. He looked at her, tilting his head. "What is it, Novel? Did I do something wrong?" he asked, worry in his voice. -What could she possibly have to tell me that's so important?-

Novel gulps and is nervous beyond belief. "Do not scream" she warns and sighs heavily. With that her body begins to grow a bit in length. Everything is changing and morphing into her real form. Once she's finishes she wobbles slightly on her claws and looks up at him

Seth blinked, his eyes widening. He got up, walking over to her. He smiled. "Y-you're beautiful..." He looked at her, blushing a little. "Is this what you've been keeping from me? I, too, am..." He blinked, looking away. "Well, not full, but I'm part...dracony..." he mumbled, blushing still.

(edited)

Novel blushes and looks down before looking back up at him "I knoe" she says "Luna told me earlier and that's why I had enough confidence to tell you" she looks him up and down briefly before smiling at him lovingly "may I see your true form Seth?" Novel asks in a pleading way

post-31409-0-58202000-1431364201_thumb.jpg

Edited by strideralchemy

Leif smiled "I tamed a windigo" leif said "he will be useful in the fight against sombra" Leif said

Steel nods "well it's time you learn" steel said "many years ago when this land wasn't yet equestria back when it was just the wilds my family lived here we where a fierce warrior tribe but we had to fight hard to survive mainly dragons and the chief decided that we needed to be stronger so he made a deal with the devil to gain power for him and his foals and his foals foals and so on" steel said "the direct decedent song him have ungodly power and a demon inside them for generations the power was getting weaker but I was born with the same power the chief had at his height and the demon inside me was also inside him and the demon and me both keep getting stronger"

Seth blinked. He nodded, stepping back. He let the barrier fall. He gained about five inches in height, fangs protruded from his mouth, his pupils became slitted, his fur became scales, his mane became spikes, and his tail turned into a small dracony tail with spikes on it. Lastly, his hooves clawed. He looked at her.

Luna blinked, smiling.

Lunar blinked.

She grins and approaches his "luckily we both have the proper dracony height proportions so things won't be awkward" she says and burrows into his neck and coos "you're truly stunning. And it makes you more powerful as a night guard" she jokes, nudging him

Seth blinked, blushing a little. He smiled, nuzzling into her. "You're the stunning one... You look so beautiful... I never thought you could get any more beautiful, but I was wrong..." He looked at her, smiling. "I love you..." He kissed her deeply, wrapping his forelegs around her neck.

She laughs and burrows. After a moment she pulls away from his neck and kisses his check softly. "I love you too darling" she says and then novel yawns loudly "I'm tired Seth. Can we go to bed now?" She asks, clearly exhausted and worn out from the events of the day

Seth nodded, smiling. "Let me take my armor...off..." He blinked, looking down. With his new body, his armor got too small and came off. He sighed. "Nevermind..." he mumbled, frowning. -Luna is gonna kill me for this...- he thought, heading to the bed. He helped Novel get into bed, smiling at her.

Novel slips and stumbles several times, forgetting that she has wings. But she has not used them since she went into hiding. Her wings are bent awkwardly and she sighs heavily once she reaches the bed. Her horn glows and makes the bed a lot bigger to accommodate their new sizes and allows them both to sleep comfortably

Seth climbed up into bed, yawning. He burrowed under the covers, pulling Novel close to him. "I love you, Novel... Don't ever forget that..." He kissed her deeply, holding her close. He loved the feeling of her next to him.

(I will draw Seth soon in his new form soon :) )

(edited)

She spreads out her wings across the bed on her side. It felt so strange to have them free once more. Novel lovingly burrows into Seth and smiles against his scales after the kiss "I love you too Seth" she whispers before falling asleep.

((Alright sounds good :) ))

Edited by strideralchemy

Seth smiled, closing his eyes. He knew he wouldn't be sleeping any tonight. He was too used to being on patrol every night. He opened his eyes, looking out the window. -Just a few more hours till Luna's precious night is over... She's been giving me a lot of nights off since Novel came here...-

Celestia's eyes opened as she sat up in bed, panting a little. She blinked, looking around. -It was just a dream... Thank goodness...- she thought, sighing.

Midnight mumbled something in her sleep.

Lunar looked at Steel. "Is there any way to get him out of you...?" she asked.

Luna looked up at the night sky. "Do you think we should make Seth her personal guard?" she asked Leif, looking at Seth's bedroom window.

(edited)

Steel looked at lunar "I'm a direct decendent and more importantly the power stopped waning and that means my children will have the curse as well and it may be just as strong if not stronger" steel said "and not unless I die"

Leif smiles at Luna "I think it would be wise yet unwise he seems to be a long habit,want to meet it" Leif asked

Grell opened his eyes hearing the screaming of a banshee only him and the pony to die could hear it

Edited by dashian500

Luna blinked, looking at Leif. "What do you mean?"

Lunar's ears lowered. She blinked, feeling the new aura of Novel and Seth. She cocked her head to the side, confused. "I don't mean to change the subject, but something seems off... Do you feel it?"

Midnight groaned, rolling over.

Chronos ears perked up when he heard Celestia get out of bed, his eyes opened and he looked at her "Is everything alright your majesty? Did something wake you?" He asked. He stood up and looked at her. He had a half worried, half confused look on his face. 'Did she have a nightmare' He thought

Steel nods "draconic presence" steel said -guess she's taking that better then I thought she would-

Leif smiled " I can tell the nature of a pony by looking at them he follows habit and like the constant" Leif said "and I was asking if you want to see my windigo"

Grell listened as the banshee screamed but it's scream was cut short and grell tensed -something killed the banshee-grell thought getting up

Aurora waited but nothing came to challenge her. She desides to guide Crystal and Hemoe back. She says, "To bad we can't stay. The others will need us. Crystal, remember what you have been told. It may save your life." She guides them back through the gate and collapses onto her bed.

Once the others were out, Night Flare closes the gate. He then stretches and yawns. "Let's at least try to get what sleep we can. We will need it."