Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

(edited)

Chronos sighed and shook his head, hearing Midnight's comment. He walked into the castle, he had literally never lost a duel. He stopped by the door and waited for Princess Celestia to finish scolding Grell. While he waited he started to think that he was getting to old to duel, He probably would have one if he was in his prime again..  

Edited by NCR Veteran Ranger

Midnight picked up his armor and trotted to the castle. She walked inside and looked for Chronos. She smiled, seeing him. "Here, I took the liberty of fixingng your armor, since I am the one that destroyed it." She handed him his guard armor and his old armor, both good as new.

Celestia sighed. "You could have stopped her from agreeing..."

Chronos smiled at her "Thanks..." He said, looking at his older steel set "It looks just like when I got it all those years ago..." He said. Teleporting it and his spare armor away and teleporting his guard armor back on. He looked at her "Now the real question is who is going to fix that giant crack you made." He chuckled.

"Why would I stop her she's finally strong of body and mind you're little colt friend should learn to watch what he says calling her weak was his mistake not hers if you'd like I could go challange him and fight him even at his best he couldn't beat me or steel midnight couldn't match me Celestia do you really want to test me I challange you too that'll be a fun duel" grell said you could see in his eyes he meant every word and he would love to duel celstia

Hemoe stood by grells side silently

Midnight giggled. "I suppose I should... It'd be a shame if somepony fell in," she laughed. It was weird, actually talking to him as an equal.

Celestia glared at him. "He is not my coltfriend. And I do not need to duel a child to prove my strength. Quit trying to have a testosterone match with every pony you see. You could learn a few things from Chronos as well." She started to walk off.

(Technially speaking, Celestia would be older than Grell, seeing as how she's a goddess and all)

Grell laughed and flash stepped "I've seen the way you look at him the way you called his name every time he got hurt" grell said "besideds the only pony I've tried to fight is you against steel was just training but you'd be wise to get steel moving and fighting soon he'll be getting antsy soon"

Chronos smiled "I am impressed by how you managed to make a crack so large in the ground of Canterlot..." He said. "The fact you can use magic impressed me, what is next? are unicorns going to start flying? " He said. He chuckled, "Now that is something I would pay to see."

(edited)

Celestia sighed. "Fine. I'll duel you. But not right now. I need to find Midnight and make her fix this crack she made in the earth. Later on today we will duel." And with that, she flew off into the castle.

Midnight giggled. "I was just well gifted, I guess..." She blinked, seeing Celestia fly towards them. She smiled.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

(edited)

"Gifted is an under statement, A pegasus that can use magic is practically a short Alicorn without a horn." He said and smiled before seeing Princess Celestia "Hello Princess... how did your conversation with Grell go?" He said, waving and smiling at her.

Edited by NCR Veteran Ranger

Celestia sighed. "Well, I guess I'm dueling him later..." she said, frowning. "He wouldn't take no for an answer." She shrugged, sighing.

Midnight blinked. "Y-you can't! That's suicide, Princess!" she gasped, eyes wide. She knew what he was capable of. Celestia didn't stand a chance.

Chronos looked at Midnight "What do you mean? She is the monarch of the strongest Empire in the Western Hemisphere for a reason.." Chronos looked at Princess Celestia "I never suspected you to be the fighting type though... Just don't get yourself hurt, and don't hold back.

Grell nodded and teleported to the archives "I'll have to study before this battle" grell said to him self walking to the forbidden sector of the archives "oh I hope they have books that o haven't seen yet it'd be a waste of time if I couldn't learn anything new"

"B-but he..." She bit her tongue to keep from saying anything. She knew what he was capable of. The age magic, dark magic... And the forbidden magic. She looked at Celestia. "I-If you are going to do this, please be careful. He won't go easy on you..."

Celestia smiled, patting her head. "Have faith in me, my student. It's not like he uses the forbidden spells or anything," she laughed, walking inside her study.

Chronos looked at Midnight and once he was sure Celestia was in her study he said "He uses forbidden magic doesn't he..." He actually felt a little worried for the princess, if it was Luna who was more of a fighter, he wouldn't be so worried but he saw Celestia as the diplomat of the siblings not a fighter.

Midnight blinked, looking away. "I-I cannot say... A-all I know is that he is much stronger than he appears..." She looked at Chronos. "MUCH stronger... You wouldn't stand a chance against him... And Celestia is no fighter... Be very cautious..."

Celestia began looking through her books.

"I will... Even though, I see Celestia as the diplomat of the two sisters... I still think she can handle herself. I Just hope the fight doesn't get out of hoof..." He said. "But I don't doubt Grell's capabilities.... this duel will be a big one..." He added before looking at Midnight.

Grell sat in the a forbidden archives with stacks of books surrounding him with several held with magic all of them where open

Astrid laid next to a pile of books sleeping

Steel flew up to lunars room and landed silently and slid into bed with out causing a disturbanc

Leif laid there wide awake

Midnight nodded. "Please take care of her..." She opened her wings. "One false move and it could be the end of her life..." She flew off, going down the hall. She had to try and talk Grell out of this...

Celestia grabbed a book and began reading.

Luna shifted, curling up next to Steel.

Luna yawned in her sleep, clinging to him. She looked so peaceful and defenseless laying there.

"That's my job" He said before Mdinight took off down the hall. He walked over to Celestia's study and knocked on the door. He didn't think that it could be the end of Celestia's life because of the whole, immortal goddess thing. But he still didn't want to see Celestia getting hurt.

Midnight used her magic and scanned the castle, looking for Grell. She flew into the library, landing beside him. "What are you doing in the restricted area??" She frowned.

Celestia looked up from her book, smiling. "Hello, Chronos. Where's Midnight run off to?" She closed the book she was reading, titled "History of Forbidden and Dark Magic".

(edited)

Grell looked up at midnight "studying for my battle when I was younger I knew her she's changed and softened and now thinks that she can stand up to the power of hell" Grell said his mane starting to fly up with pure magic power he was obviously mad he sigehd trying to calm down

Leif smiled holding her

Steel smiled

Hemoe walked into celstias office

Edited by dashian500

Chronos raised an eyebrow at the title of the book "good to see that you are.... studying for the duel. " He said, entering. He then looked to see Hemoe entering the Celestia's study after him "Well... hello Hemoe" Chronos said. He looked at Princess Celestia. The truth is he was somewhat worried but he knew that she could handle herself.

Celestia tilted her head a little, but shrugged it off. She looked at Hemoe. "Hello, dear. Can I help you with something?"

Midnight frowned. "You know you aren't suppose to be in here without Celestia or Luna with you. Come on." She headed to the door, sighing.b

Grell sighed "and neither of them would bring me here and we both know it" Grell said "they would do anything to make sure they can't be beat"

Astrid rolled over bumping into to midnight and curling up around her leg

Hemoe saw the book and sighed "this will help learn about the demonic magic" Hemoe said handing her a ominous looking book

Chronos looked at the book. He teleported a chair to him and sat it. He looked at the book and then looked at Hemoe 'doesn't this guy work for Grell's father?' He thought. He decided that he would keep an eye on it and stop it if something goes wrong. He teleported his father's spell book to him and went to the page he had left off.