Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Midnight sighed. "I don't understand why you want to duel her so bad... She's not a fighter, Grell... You know that... And if you use THAT magic, she'll get crushed... Even she doesn't know forbidden magic..."

Celestia blinked, taking the book. "Thank you..." She smiled. -Although I highly doubt I'll need it...- she thought to herself.

Grell looked at her "it's just in case I need it I plan to rely mostly on my demonic magic and yes I know she's not a fighter but she's still powerful" Grell said

Hemoe looked at her "I don't think you understand that book tells of all the Magic a demon can do but grells not just a demon he's the prince of hell remember this he has more power then you realize" Hemoe said "I don't think it's fair to fight him with out knowing he's been around for over 5 thousand years and has studied all forms of magic at one time or another he's very versatile"

(edited)

Midnight sighed. "She may be powerful, but she is not used to fighting. Please, reconsider this..." She looked at him.

Celestia frowned. "Do you think I am some kind of foal? I know how strong he is. I am also strong. He's the one that decided to challange me. I tried talking him out of it, but he insisted. True, I am no fighter, but I will try my hardest." She looked at Hemoe. "Please do not treat me as though I am inferior to you two."

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Chronos lowered his book and looked at Princess Celestia "Your majesty, I understand that you are strong, probably stronger than any pony on this planet. But take my advice, I tell you this as a Military Captain, not as a friend. Take every opportunity you see and use every advantage that you get. In a fight, Trying hard means nothing, only doing matters. I can try hard to move a mountain but it doesn't mean anything if it doesn't actually move. In summary: read the book, don't give Grell any advantage over you.... I tell you this because I don't want you to get hurt." He said in a stern tone.

Celestia sighed. "I suppose you're right... I just hate that I have to duel him..." She looked at Hemoe. "Thank you for the book and I will begin reading it now." She smiled, opening the book. Truthfully, she was scared. She hadn't dueled in ages, and Grell was extremely powerful. She hoped things wouldn't turn ugly.

Hemoe nodded "good remember he's the prince off demons if he finds a weakness he will exploit it" hemoe said

Grell nodded "I know she's not a fighter I'll go easy on her midnight but I won't backdown" Grell said

Astrid nuzzled midnights leg in her sleep

Leif laid by her with a smile

Steel stirred a little

Chronos went back to reading his book and found a spell that caught his eye. 'this will come in handy if I have to stop the fight from the sidelines...' He thought as he read the inscription in his head 'placabit - death can prevented if those that kill cannot fight.' He raised an eyebrow.

Celestia began reading her books, sighing. "I know, Hemoe."

Midnight frowned. "I'm stepping in if you start going too far."

Midnight smiled softly in her sleep at Astrid's movement.

Luna mumbled something in her sleep.

Lunar yawned, opening her eyes a little.

Hemoe sighed "good luck" hemoe said as he turned to leave

Grell smiled seeing Astrid "she's powerful for a filly she killed a banshee and the pony trying to kill her" Grell said "and I won't take it to far midnight I may be a demon prince but I'm not evil" Grell said

Steel was already awake

Leif smiled down at her

• 2 weeks later...

Midnight nodded. "Alright, but I'm just waning you. You may be my stallionfriend,but she's basically been my mother my entire life. She means the world to me..." Midnight looked down at Astrid, smiling softly.

Lunar blinked, sleepily looking up at Steel.

Celestia continued reading, sighing.