Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Chronos walked into the room and removed his helmet. He looked at the colt, who was sleeping peacefully, cuddling a stuffed animal. He whispered so his son wouldn't be awoken. "Daddy is going to be gone for a while..." He whispered before kissing his son on the forehead. He left the room and quietly closed the door. He wished he could have retired when he turned 50 so he wouldn't have to go to battle when he was called but since his magic made him technically 29, he is not eligible. He looked at the guard "Alexander... hmm, I remember meeting an Alexander a few years back..." 

Steel nodded leading her down a few hallways and into a large room with several more rooms off The main one each one full of blades of all shapes and sizes and there was even exotic blades that lunar or even Luna could identify "take your time and take what you want"steel said

Seth blinked, barely dodging a flying book. He stumbled back, landing on his plot with an "oof". He got up, rubbing his plot and wincing in pain.

Colt smiled softly at the interaction. He kept his voice hushed, afraid his baby will still wake if he's loud. "Your filly is so handsome. What's his name?"

Lunar's eyes widened, looking at all the weapons. "Oh my Luna... There's so many!" she exclaimed, looking at each weapon she picked up with awe.

"Chronos Jr. , It was my wife's idea to name him that once we discovered he was a colt. " He said before putting back on his helmet. "Her family always named the oldest son after the father and the oldest daughter after the mother. I decided to respect her family tradition." He said 

Steel almost laughed "did you think my armory would be small I have weapons for every occasion I could arm a small army with my weapons and every pony would have the weapon they want" steel said "anyways like I said any weapon you want if you have a question just ask"

Colt nodded, smiling. "You're wife must be a lucky mare to have somepony so strong and chivalrous like you," he mused, looking around at all the pictures and nicknacks. He noticed a picture of what appeared to be Chronos, the filly colt and his wife. "Is this her?" he asked, pointing to the mare in the picture.

Lunar blushed, a little embarrassed. She didn't mean to burst out like that. "A-actually, do you have any suggestions? Like, any weapons you think would best suit me?"

Steel shrugged "I'd have to fight you to know but I'd be willing to wager that you'd ude a medium size blade that is light and accurate at least that's what your body type suggests " steel said " that would be any weapon in that room over there or from that shelf to the wall ( approximately 1/3 of the room)

Lunar nodded, going over to the weapons. She picked up a long sword, swinging it around a couple times. "This is a lot different from my twin scythe..." she noted, swinging it again. She liked the way it glistened in the faint lighting. -Although nothing would beat a hand crafted sword somepony made just for me...- she thought, remembering how delighted Midnight was when Celestia handed her her moonblade that she made and enchanted herself. She was grateful for the weapon Luna gave her, but it just didn't mean as much seeing as how it was something originally made for Luna, not her. The only reason she had it was because she needed a weapon and Luna didn't want it.

"Weapon?" Flux's eyes lit up like fireworks. "I would be honored to." She gave a small nod, clearly delighted. "I've never had one before." She bit her lower lip as she quivered with delight. She would consider that one awesome fringe benefit, one of the perks of joint the army. And they said she couldn't handle it.

Luna nodded, smiling. She knew Flux was about to burst with excitement. "Follow me, then, my dear," she said, walking down the hall. She stopped at a door a little ways down, opening it. "After you." She extended her wing out, guiding her in. She used her magic to light the torches around the room. The room was filled with swords, daggers, scythes, axes, spears, etc. There was also a smithing area in the middle of the room. "Pick anything you want."

"Ooh!" Flux squealed in utter delight. She went around the room like a breeze, picking up weapons, inspecting them. But she had absolutely no idea what she wanted. The choices nearly overwhelmed her. "I think I'll take this one." She grabbed a dagger off its rack. It was plain and simple. Nothing fancy. She squished it around the air with her magic, stabbing the air. "Thanks." She walked over to the smithing area, inspecting the tools.

Edited by Swinton

"Yes... That is her" He said, He walked over to the picture and looked at it. 'Where ever you are... Wish me luck' He thought as he looked at the picture of his wife. He frowned slightly and said "well lets not keep the princesses waiting..." He said before looking at something in the corner. It was an old set of Armor, It was up so it looked like it was holding a spear.

"Ah-ha!" She cries out in delight as a pile of books came crashing down "Seth can you help me with something?" She says with a slight groan, stretching to reach something. The book was right there. So close but drats it was just out of her hooves. She needed that book and badly

Aurora kept mainly to her self. She followed the sisters a bit. "Lady Celestia, mother? My home is far from here so I had packed all I needed. Is there a room or place I can lay my head for a bit. I only need two hours of sleep." Aurora waited for their reply. She didn't like to let Celestia know about the colony just yet. (Are you trying to get the others discovered? We should go to an inn. ~Midnight.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Steel watched lunar as she looked at blades "I'll be back in a little bit" steel said he had had an idea -with what I know I could make it - steel thought flying out of the room a few minutes later lunar could hear the banging of a hammer on metal steel was hard at work

Luna smiled, walking over to her. "We could make you a brand new weapon if you want," she added, smiling.

Colt nodded, looking at the armor, too. "Who's armor is that??" he asked curiously.

Seth blinked, trotting over. "Here, let me get that for you, m'lady." He reared back on his hind legs and propped one front hoof on the shelves. He stretched and grabbed the book, his muscles flexing as he stretched. (With the way he's positioned, Novel is basically able to see every last detail of his body)

Lunar blinked, nodding. She continued to look at the weapons, assuming he got bored and ran off to make more stuff. She grabbed a boy and arrows, holding the bow in her hooves. "Hm... Maybe I can sharpen my archery?"

Celestia looked at her, smiling. "Of course, my dear. Let me show you to your room." She walked down the hall.

Steel worked quickly hammering away he finished what he was making he sheathed the new blade he had made and sling it iver his shoulder he walked back to the armory "we need to start heading back soon I have a few things I need to do at the castle" steel said watching her

Lunar sighed, nodding. "I'll take the bow and arrows and a couple daggers, I suppose," she said, slinging the qwiver over her shoulders and the bow on the hooks on the straps, placing a couple daggers on either side of her; one was next to the holy dagger, and the other was on her other hip. She walked over to him, smiling at him.

Steel nodded "alright let's go then" steel said heading back he stopped by the kitchen and grabbed a few large bags of trail mix ((the rosted nuts and dried fruit) then continued on back through all the dizzying turns and all that once he's at the pony hole cover he turned to face lunar "after you " steel said pulling out a flask and letting one drop fall into the fire trench causing the flames to go out plunging the cavern in darkness

Lunar blinked, her eyes glowing in the darkness. She climbed up the ladder, being careful as to not slip or miss a rung. She didn't want to go crashing into him. He may be built, but she was taller, and probably bulkier than him. She'd at least knock the wind out of him.

Steel followed her up without hesitation he'd done this so many times that it had become second nature to him once out he looked around placing the cover back over the hole taking flight "sorry if I rushed you I need to speak with Luna ad see if she can do something for me "

Lunar blinked, flying up beside him. "I-it's alright," she said, flying beside him. -I wonder what he has to do that so important... Maybe he needs a weapon enchanted??- she thought, a slight puzzled look on her face. -Oh well... It doesn't concern me. He probably couldn't care less about me, anyways.-

Novels face flushed a deep deep red and she hurriedly looked away "th-thank you Seth I n-needed that" she avoided looking at him directly and was very flustered. "I um appreciate your help" she turns away from him and wants to hide from her feelings and awkwardness of herself

Seth gets back down, smiling sweetly and handing her her book. "I'm here to help you any possible way I can..." he mused with a small smirk. He thought it was utterly adorable how timid she was. He found it flattering she thought he was a good looking stallion.

Aurora follows Celestia. She is calm ouside. Inside however she is having one hay berral of a talk with midnight. She seems to be instinctively following Celestia. Dash soon asks, "Why do ponies always have to fight to solve their major problems?" She seems to be curious why the call was sent out.