Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

(TIME TO MAKE THE GRAND ENTRANCE)) Clouds started forming above canterlot, lightning striking here and there, then suddenly a large lightning bolt hits the ground in front of the castle, with a sick deafening roar following behind. As soon as the lightning disappears in the middle of the burnt outer rings stood a red and black alicorn stood in the middle, he was stretching his wings and his back. The alicorn looked like he was in his twenties and yet his dark red eyes looked ancient as if hes been around quite alot longer than his appeareance he chuckles as he looks around the place. "Well guess im back in canterlot again" He says as he takes another look at his surroundings. "And this place NEVER changes, after all these years ive been gone and this place never changes" He comments

(It's fine. It's not too bad)

Celestia nodded, smiling at her. She stopped at a door. "Here's your room, dear."

Seth blushed, laughing nervously. He blinked, realizing what she said. "R-really???"

Luna took the sword and looked at it. "Hm... Yeah, it seems like a good fit... Why the sudden urge to make her a sword, though?" She heard the noise outside, smiling slightly. -Looks like my dear son is back...- she thought

"Hey mom!" He calls out wondering around the castle as he chuckles. "bet shes either looking at weapons as ive heard whispers throughout equestria about a war fixing to start so she must be in battle mode" he trots through the castle calling out for his mother which is Luna.

((Alright. I don't wanna be annoying with it is all))

She looked away and nodded "o-of course. I can tell you're a good stallion and I can tell when other ponies are lying. You are an honest soul from what I've gathered and I trust you"

((Nice entrance! Haha welcome to the party))

Aurora enters and says, "If there is anything I can learn about those with dual souls, please let me know. I only know that a Dominant soul is decided by a contract made between the two souls."

Aurora heads in and lays down on the bed. She quickly falls asleep.

Celestia nodded, smiling. She heard Flair's loud voice and sighs. She walks down the hall and sees him. "No hi's for Aunt Tia? I see hoe you are," she laughed, "Your mother is in the armory. You need to get suited up. We're going to battle tomorrow," she said, looking worn out.

Seth smiled, still blushing. "I'm glad..." He wrapped her in his big wings and held her tightly.

Luna smiled, hearing him through the halls.

Steel shrugged " no pony said I made it she wanted a new weapon so I got one fore her the twin scythe is nice but it's an odd weapon and no offense but is useless in most cases" steel said his ear twitched at the sudden noise he sighed heavily -I swear if it a loud annoying pony I'll kill it- steel thought

He looked at celestia, "Well hello aunt tia long time no see huh? And already where going to battle? I just got here" He frowns as he sighs. "Ill summon my own armor we both know thats more effective but still thats kinda bucked up" He says chuckling, his humor is always as bright as always. "and geeze look at yourself aunty you look a thousand years older than your actual age!" He says chuckling.

(edited)

Luna nodded, looking at the blade closely. "So, what type of enchantment do you want to put on this sword? Her twin scythe has a lightening enchantment on it," she said, walking over to a small table next to the forgery area. She set the sword down, looking back at him.

Celestia giggled a little. "War planning always stresses me out. We're taking down that tyrant Sombra finally."

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

"If everything goes right, in war anything could happen" He says a little sternly, hes been around long enough to know this. "Well im going to go to the armory for just a second and say hi to mom" He says as he walks down the hall and into the armory. He just stands there with his small smile. "Hey mom long time no see huh?"

Novel burrowed into him before adding "we need to get going soon you know" she let out a soft sigh before asking "will you fight with us? I need to know. " she was hoping for a no. Praying he wouldn't go into battler, but ready for him to say yes without hesitation

Steel shrugged " you know her fighting style and her powers that's why I brought it to you Luna make it strong snd useful for her but weak for anypony else that tries to use it" steel said

A pony in a dark cloak walked into the castle a few guards tried to stop him but instead they stopped living he kept walking around silently

Celestia waved him by, sighing. "Now, onto dinner arrangements." She walked off, but stopped quickly, seeing this new pony walking. "Halt! State your name and purpose!"

Seth lifted her chin up. "I'm going to try, but only to protect you..." He kissed her forehead softly. He knew she wouldn't want him to, but he couldn't stand idly by and watch his new mare die.

Luna nodded. She blinked, noticing Flair. "Hey you. Come here ad give momma a hug!" she exclaimed, happily smiling. She felt like she hadn't seen him in years.

she scowled at him "I am a healer Seth. I stay out of trouble. The empire is my home. I know it better than anypony and so does my brother who lives there now. I am safer there than I am here. Seth I need no protecting and shall you die then I will too. No heroics or dying" she sighed "we should return to the castle for dinner"

Edited by strideralchemy

He grins as he runs over to his mother and gives her a big hug. "Geeze all this war talk is going to happen tomorrow" He chuckles as he looks at her. "And looks like im going to have to put the mission on hold for a little while as well. Cant investigate anymore further until this war is all settled out" He says chuckling as he still was hugging her. "Its been about 50 years i think since the last time i saw you" 

"It was my wife's...." He said before looking away, He really didn't want to think about his wife right now. "Lets get going, The others have probably already gotten back by now. Lets not keep them waiting" He said before walking to the door. His squire came in with a pigeon on his foreleg and said "Your sister said she would babysit." Chronos nodded and said "Alright."

Seth sighed. "If you are going, then so am I... I can't sit idly by and watch you get hurt or even injured... Please...? It's not in my blood to let the lady go and me stay back..." He kissed her forehead again.

Colt nodded, trotting along side him.

Luna smiled, kissing his cheek. "Li'm glad you came home, son..." she said with a smile.

"Im glad to be home honestly, and you COULD make a little changes here and there to canterlot i bet in a thousand years this place will NEVER change he says kisses luna on the forehead as he turns around. "So when does the battle start?" He asks as he looks at all the swords. 

Steel sighed "Luna I really need the sword done before we go off to battle" steel said

Grell didn't speak for a moment he looked up knowing celestias could see the ashes and armor behind him "I'm grell master of death" grell said nonchalantly his hood still up

Chronos left his home and began walking back to the castle. "Well back to the conversation about your father..." He said as he walked. He adjusted his sword and looked at the guard. "Also, I never got your name..." He said, He then looked down and thought to himself.

Luna nodded, letting go. "I've got some work to do, so we'll catch up after dinner, alright hun?" She looked to the sword, thinking.

Colt blinked, looking at him. "My name is Colt. Colt Ryder."

Celestia readied her horn. "What brings you to my castle?" she asked catiously.

"Alright" He says smileing as he walks down the corridor and smiles as he starts running at blinding speed dodging all the obstacles until he finds a wall he chuckles as he taps his horn against this wall, the wall sparks up coming to life as it forms a door and he opens the door to his room. The door then vanishes becoming a wall again as he chuckles. "My old room" He says as he jumps on his bed. "Oh how i missed my bed" He says not knowing anything about the battle thats taking place outside.

She lets out a heavy sigh "fine. But you better be careful out there." She scurries off to her room to grab her notebook of remedies. She's gonna need that if somepony gets seriously injured. She grabbed her backpack of potions and put everything else inside, books included. Her bag was huge and very heavy. She had some trouble securing her bag before calmly walking back "let's go Seth"

Seth smiled, walking over to her. "Here, let me carry it. Don't wanna break those pretty legs of yours," he said as he took the pack off her and put it on his own back. He had no trouble carrying it. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "One more thing before we go..." He grabbed her up in his forelegs and kissed her.

Grell smirked removing his hood "go ahead and smite me if you can many have tried all have failed" grell said "and I doubt you'll do much better then they did"

Steel sighed watching Luna he got board very quickly waiting for her to enchant the sword

As