Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Steel shook his head "I won't" steel steel said he wasn't to fond of royalty in general they always managed to do something to piss him off or cause him tons of trouble

Grell looked at flair he wasn't impressed he didn't act like royalty he's way to shy he'd never be able to command respect p

He grins and chuckles. "Dont be fooled by my looks im really 1000 years old" He says as he was finally finding the courage to speak. His dark ancient eyes looked across the room. "Being an alicorn is a blessing and yet its a curse" He continues with a small sad smile.

Lunar smiled, nodding in agreement.

Luna smiled. "That it is, son. That it is..." She then looked to Celestia.

Celestia smiled and rang a bell, servants coming out with a platter for each pony, setting each on in front of a pony. "Time to eat!" she said with delight.

Midnight opened her tray. She blinked, astounded at all the food - a huge turkey leg covered in gravy, smashed potatoes covered in the same gravy, a beautiful garden salad in a bowl next to the platter, and fresh cut green beans. She looked up at Celestia. "Th-this is a lot of food!" She blushed, realizing she bursted out.

Seth sighed, reaching into a pouch on his flank and grabbing an apple, munching on it.

Lightning flair, using his magic he picks up his big glass of apple cider, he brings it up to his lips as he started eating apples and a little bit of salad he never was a big eater just a few things here and there would always be sufficed. After all he went through some intense training given to him by luna. 

Chronos opened the platter and looked at the food . He had eaten some large dinners, being of noble birth, but nothing like this. He looked at the dinner for a short amount of time before actually tasting the food. He smiled from the taste. He swallowed and said "My compliments to the chef..."

Grell looked at the food and sighed pulling out a bag of apples he began eating them instead ignoring the food he was served

Steel looked at the food and ate quickly per his usual once done he covered his plater and say quietly waiting for the others to finish

Luna smiles and begins to eat. "Eat up everypony. We need to be well nurished for the long trek tomorrow."

Lunar took her lid off and dug in, smiling.

Celestia began eating, noting Grell not eating. "Is the food not to your liking, dear Grell?" she asked, tilting her head.

Midnight blinked, looking over at him. -Why's he eating apples instead of the food? Is he a vegan???- she thought, puzzled.

Seth finished the apple, throwing the core out the window, then began pacing the hall. "I hope they hurry... I want my Novel..." he said to himself, sighing.

Aurora opens hers and she grins. There are several things most equestrians wouldn't notice. On the try were a salad, some hay-fries and some fruit. All of it looks to either be dark colored or colored like the night sky. The fruit anypony who knows Luna could guess it is ShadowStar Fruit. Aurora says, "Thank you. Reminds me of home, mother."

Aurora eats it all and then from her bag pulls what looks to be a dark colored flask With white specks all over it. She drinks a single big gulp out of it before putting it back in her bag.

He was already done he excuses himself from the table and walks outside and walks quickly to his favorite place that he missed oh so very much. It was a cliff ending that gave the best view of the woods and the beautiful moon as he just sits here drinking some cider and smileing. "Oh yeah its been awhile since i got to just sit and think" He chuckles what would make this more perfect is if he had some company but all well hes not complaining 

Steel smirked looking over at grell eating his apples looking - typical- steel thought

Grell looked at celestia "and what if I was to say yes would it truly matter or only serve to offend" grell said in response to celestias question then he went back to eAring an apple

Luna blinked, looking at Grell.

Lunar sighed, watching Flair leave.

Celestia shook her head. "If it's not to your liking, we can have them make you something you'd like," she offered, smiling. She was attempting to vanish the bad blood they made.

Midnight just kept eating.

Flair takes a step back and he begins running with full blinding speed like he used to lightning started to form as his hooves making him run faster as he spread his wings the first time in years he dives down the cliff and soars through the skys smileing brightly flying up under the mood light laughing. He could be seen by anypony who looked out the window as he flaps his wings high in the sky. 

Flux pushed food around the plate, moping. She didn't have any appetite to eat. She stared out the window like a fairytale princess waiting for a prince. She scoffed as the though entered her. Ironically, she did see the prince. Not hers but still a prince is a prince. She gave a small wave, doubting he'd see it anyway.

He spins around he sees the wave and smiles as he swoops down and hovers over the window with a smile he hovers in front of the window. "Why hello there" He says chuckling flapping his wings softly. He missed flying and being goofy while flying at that. He waves at flux back being extremely close to the window.

Edited by odd9120

Novel takes a few apples, putting two in her bag and munching on one herself. She wasn't very hungry but knew she would be later on in the night. She didn't want to risk eating too much after her stomach threw a fit earlier. Better safe than sorry with nausea. She looks down at her books, too shy to speak up about what she found.

Edited by strideralchemy

(aren't all ponies vegan/herbivores) 

Chronos continued eating before noticing that Flair was gone He was to focused on his own thoughts. He just shrugged it off, thinking he just excused himself. Chronos continued eating and went back to thinking about tomorrow, he then looked up at Grell, and started to think about what he said again. 

Grell sighed "I only eat apples" grell said "so if they could bring me another bag of apples that'd be nice" grell finished an apples and pulled out another

(Yes they are at least it's cannon they are the only things in the show that would eat meat as far as I know would be Griffons)

"Hi!" Flux blushed and gigled, not expecting him to notice her, let alone talk to her. She could see the light condensation forming on the the glass of the high windows. "What's it like out there?" She asked dreamily. She half wished she could jump out the balcony and join him.

He smiles as he does a back flip. "It feels great out here" lightning flair replies as he chuckles as his wings continued to flap steadily. Its been many years since he has taken flight. But its like a bycicle once you learn you never forget as he looks at her with his dark red eyes.

Luna waved one of the guards over. "Bring Grell a bag of apples, please," she commanded.

Lunar blinked, seeing Flair. She smiled, shaking her head.

Celestia smiled, continuing to eat.

Midnight blinked, looking at Grell.

Seth saw Flair fly past a window, tilting his head.

(I forgot. I just thought of the first fancy meal I could think of)

Novel kept here eyes down, reading while munching quietly on an apple. She lifts her head up to grab hay fries and a salad before going back to her books, eating mindlessly. All the talk around her was odd and she wasn't used to it, so she would do what she does best and learn all she can

Aurora gets up after eating. "Please excuse me. I must moon bathe before midnight."

Aurora then heads out and flies up to the closest roof to the moon. She lays on the roof and fans herself out to soak in the moon's light. She remains there for the rest of the night. Her coat glowing as if made of crystals.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Chronos continued to think about Grell's words. He Decided to just forget about it for now and continued eating. He was not used to eating meals in his armor, only maybe an apple before a battle but never meals. He looked over to Luna and Celestial for a moment before looking at his meal.

Grell smiled "thank you" grell said as he was handed another bag of apples he began eating faster he finished his own bag of apples in minutes then he ate half the other bag before stopping

Steel was just sitting there rather board he looked around

Lunar finished eating, smiling. "May I be excused?" she asked Luna.

Luna nodded as Lunar got up and left. She was finished, but stayed at the table.

Midnight stood up and bowed. "Please excuse me. I have stuff I need to get done before we head out tomorrow," she said, walking out.

Celestia sighed, finishing her food.

Seth blinked, bowing as Midnight and Lunar left.