Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Novel was bound to be the only one left, losing herself in her books. She would pull out her notebook and quill, writing her findings down as she would read them. She munched away, totally engrossed in the history and structure of the empire. She found maps and passages, but was unsure about the credibility of that book and needed to look at her libraru in the empire

Chronos finished his meal "may I be escused?" Chronos asked. He pulled on his coif and put on his helmet. He looked at Celestia and Luna and waited for an answer. He was planning on going outside for some fresh air.

(Just so you know a coif is a chainmail hood warn under a great helm)

Luna nodded. "That's fine." She looked at Novel. "You can go to, if you wish, Novel," she said, knowing Novel'd want to go back to Seth.

Celestia sighed, taking a drink of her water. "I will show you to your room, Chronos," she added, standing up.

Midnight waited outside for Grell to come out.

Lunar did the same. "Novel's probably going to get lost in her books again," she told Seth.

Seth smiled, nodding. "I love a mare that can't put down a book," he said, blushing a little.

Novel heard literal nothing. She was engrossed fully in her research, wanting to miss nothing. She wanted to know everything she could about her home that could help the others. She kept mindlessly eating while scratching down words

((I might now be back until 7 doctors appointment and such))

Chronos stood up and said "that would be delightful" He smiled and walked to the door and waited for Celestia . He looked at his sword "finally I can stop carrying this everywhere." He said to himself. He was hoping he could get a chance to sharpen it before they leave tomorrow.

Steel got up and followed lunar "so any idea where we are to sleep tonight" steel asked

Grell got up and followed midnight out "hey midnight wait up". Grell called after her as he trotted Catching up to her "mind if I join you " grell asked with a small smile

Lunar smiled. "Well, do you want a room of your own, or just share one with me?"

Midnight blinked, blushing. "S-sure..." she said softly, blushing more.

Luna got up, walking out. "She's ingrossed in her books, again," she said to Seth.

Celestia smiled, walking out with Chronos.

Seth smiled. "I'll wait for her and show her to her room," he said with a smile.

Steeell smiled "well the appropriate answer is my own room but then againn I'm not really one to follow along with what's acceptable" steel saidd

Grell smiled "so what are we going to be doing midnight " grell asked he didn't care hhe was just curiouss

Lunar giggled, blushing. "So is that a yes for my room, then?" she asked, sticking her tongue out cutely.

Midnight blushed more, thinking. "W-well... First, I have to sharpen my weapons for tomorrow... Then we have to figure out where you're going to sleep tonight..."

Chronos followed Celestia to his room, "So this is where I am going to stay tonight? " He said once they got to his room. He began opening the door and entering the room. He looked around the room and began thinking about the room. He took his sword's sheath off his belt and leaned it against the wall.

Edited by Times Hay

Steel smiled nodding "indeed it does" steel said

Grell nodded "oh I see I should sharpen my scythe while you're sharpening your blades" grell said "and as for sleeping anywhere is fine I can sleep anywhere so long as I have enough room to lay down" grell said

Minutes passed and she did not even realize everyone had left. She eventually stopped eating and moved onto the last book. She lost track of herself and was about halfway through when she let out a yell "AH-HA I FOUND IT!" She practically leaped off her plot and jumped in excitement

Lunar smiled. "Then follow me," she said, walking down the hall.

Midnight blushed, nodding. She walked down the hall, walking into the armory. She summoned her twin bladed moon sickle. She began sharpening it.

Seth jumped in alarm, walking inside the dinning hall. "A-are you okay, babe?" he asked, walking over to her.

Steel followed her checkingg her out as he did

Grell pulled out a pony skull and forced the jaw open a blade shot out froom the mouths a poll shot out from behind the jaw ccreating a scythe he began sharpening the blade as midnight diid her stufff

She yells in glee "Get Luna or Celestia! Or both! I found something!" Novel squeals in delight at Seth, unable to contain it "This is HUGE!" She shouts "Of course I might need to go to my own library to check the reliability but regardless this is vital information!"

Lunar walked to a door and opened it, using her magic to light the torches around her room. "Welcome to my domain," she giggled, walking in."

Midnight began to sharpen her weapon, humming while she worked.

Seth blinked, jumping a bit at the shout. "A-alright..." He walked out and came back a few moments later with Luna.

Luna walked in. "Yes, Novel?"

Novel beams at her "I found a map Princess! A map of the castle! But it has the hidden passages" She pushes to book towards Luna "But look, it shows every detail." She frowns for a moment "The only problem is I'm not sure if it's accurate or not. I know I have something a tad newer in my library in the Empire. But maybe this book and the other two could help." 

Steel smiled looking around "it fits you well" steel said "what did you think of my place" steel asked with a smile "bet you can't remember how to get to my living area once inside"

Grell kept working he looked over at midnight "did you know that you're really cute" grell said

A big flash of lightning materalizes next to Luna leaving burn marks and cracking the floor a little bit- ways going on? He asked trying to figure out what was all the commotion about he looks down and gasp "well buck I did it again" he chuckles at the burn marks and cracks-

Lunar smiled at him. "I liked it. It suits you well," she says, using her magic to grab a brush and brush her hair.

Midnight's face went bright red, her blade skidding across the stone. "I-I-I-... Wh-what???"

Luna blinked, looking at Flair. She sighed then looked back at the book. "Hmmm.... This is exciting!" she exclaimed.

Seth blinked, looking at the book. "Oh wow..."

Grell smiled "you're cute and they way you get all shy is adorable" grell said

Steel smiled "so can you remember all the twists and turns to get to my house or would you get hopelessly lost like the ponies that try to find me" steel asked he was pretty sure he knew that answer

Novel can't help but beam in delight "I know I could find WAY more at home but that is if we have time or if I could go early with a few guards to see my brother Star Quill." She is talking very rapidly and the excitement is dripping from her voice. She can't even begin to imagine the knowledge that was hidden from the other ponies when she was trusted with some of the most sacred books at the first sign of danger. "If Sombra had never seen the books that were evacuated when the first threats came up, and if he is clueless about the passages, we might have a chance of a sneak attack or even have an advantage in battle!" 

(edited)

Lunar shook her head, smiling sheepishly.

Midnight blushed deeper, quietly "meep"ing. She quickly finished sharpening her blade, pulling it away. She wasnt used to having so many compliments. "Th-th-thank you..." she stammered, her ears down a little due to shyness.

Luna smiled, hugging her. "Your brilliant, Novel!"

Seth smiled, proud of her.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Grel smiled steeping closer to her his hoof at her chin he lifted her to look into her eyes he slowly leaned forward

Steel smiled "that's okay I didn't expect you to if you could then I would had to have go change it to make it harder to memorize" steel said

Novel squeaked and blushed "Th-thank you Princess Luna. Honestly it was nothing. I read for a living so it was nothing out of the ordinary for me, honest. I just want to lend my abilities the best I can. I know that is what Star Quill would want and my parents"