Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Midnight blinked, her breath shaky. She was about to have her first kiss!

Lunar nodded, smiling. She began brushing her tail.

Luna smiled, kissing her forehead. "I have to go tell sister!" she exclaimed, running out.

Seth walked over to Novel, smiling. He nuzzled her. "Good job, babe..."

Her face was deep deep red at the odd gesture, so she stood there in shock. Wow her love for books actually got her somewhere in life for a change! She could not help but giggle to her self. Oh Quill would be so very proud of her! She cannot wait to tell him the news and the fact that those ancient books actually were worth saving

Another flash of lightning as this time it completly cracked the dinning room floor as he appears next to luna again this time just bruning the floor and cracking it just a little. "Seriously what is going on?" He asked sighing as he sits in the middle of his burn ring.

Grell leaned in close and closed the gap between them kissing midnight

Steel smiled laying back on the bed "this bed is bucking comfortable I can't remember the last time I slept in a bed this good" steel said smiling even more he yawned as he laid there

Midnight's eyes widened, her face going bright red.

Lunar giggled, setting down the brush and trotting over to the bed.

Luna blinked, noticing him. "Novel just found something amazing. She found secret passages into the Crystal Empire!" She blinked, noticing the burns. She sighed. "Could you please NOT burn the floors?" she asked, frowning at him.

Seth smiled, kissing her cheek. "Want me to show you to your room?"

"You probably dont want to look at the floors in the dining room i couldve sworn i heard the floors cracking and breaking up while i was teleporting" He grins innocently as he chuckles. "And thats good news" He chuckles. maybe im just worrying over nothing, theres no way i would become evil im too nice but then his eyes dialate as he is reminded of one time while he was away he shudders and shakes it off. "Sorry mom" He gives a smile.

Grell broke the kiss with a small smile "Im sorry I just couldn't help myself I'm going to go now" grell said a slight blush he headed for the door

Steel looked at her "what are you giggling about its an amazingly comfortable bed and I'm used to the floor of caves"

"B-but the books" She stammers, not wanting to leave them behind but knowing that Celestia will want to see them. Novel sighs softly and nods "Lead away Seth, I just hope she will take good care of them. They are very old books and very delicate!" She will worry about her precious books

Midnight grabbed him, pulling him back towards her. She blushed madly, kissing him again.

Lunar smiled. "You're just so cute when yyour happy..." she mused, nuzzling him.

Luna sighed. "I swear you're gonna be the death of me, Flair..." she groaned.

Seth smiled. "Don't worry sweetie. Your books are in excellent hands."

He chuckles. "Missed me and you know it" he laughs he couldnt help himself its been so hard since he caused his mother trouble, it was just like old times when he used to do the most stupid things like zap his mothers crown on accident when he was practicing lightning magic.

(( hooves not hands lol ponies don't have hands silly))

Grell was surprised but didn't hesitate to kiss her back wrapping his forelegs around her

Steel looked at her "I'm not cute ever I'm deadly and cruel" steel said he didn't like being called cute he was to tough for that

Novel sighs and packs up her things. She leaves behind the three books and one of her notebooks behind with her findings and observations from the books and her past out as open for the princesses. With them she left a note saying <i> Please return them to me when finished ~Novel <i>

Midnight parted, clinging to him, still shaking.

Lunar blinked. "I didn't mean cute as in adorable. I meant cute and in handsome," she corrected.

Luna sighed, ruffling his mane. "You better be lucky I love you, son," she said, kissing his cheek.

Seth lifted her chin. "Relax, sweetie," he said, kissing her.

Mage blushes and turns away, kissing him on the cheek instead. She's really tense when in a 'public' setting so naturally affection and love is most comfortably expressed when she's alone "w-where am I staying tonight?" She asks, wanting to get away from the open dining hall. She lifts her bag onto her back

Grell smiled "relax you're shaking like a leaf" grell said pulling her close he kissed her forehead "first kiss I'm guessing" grell asked

Steel sighed "either way I'm not cute handsome maybe cute never" steel said he wasn't trying to be mean or rude but that's how it seemed

Midnight blushed madly, nodding. "I-I've never e-even had a st-stallionfriend..." she admitted, still shaking.

Lunar sighed, climbing up in bed. "Well to me, you're drop dead sexy," she said, smiling. She blushed, realizing what she said.

Seth smiled. "Come with me and I'll show you," he said, holding out his hoof for her.

Grell smiled "that's okay" grell said nuzzling her "just try and relax a little don't worry" grell added

Steel looked at her a slight smirk "is that so " steel said noticing her blush "aw you're blushing how adorable" steel added still smirkingb he was enjoyh himself

He smiled and kissed his mothers forehead. "Yeah but now theres a giant hole in the dining room whats my punishment there?" He asked chuckling. "Or do you want to see the damage first?" He asked a little nervous, he knew if there wasnt a punishment now there would be one later.

Novel takes his hoof and follows obediently, not used to having a guard around. She looks at him and wonders if they will make it through the war. And if they do, will they be able to have a relationship after the horrors they might witness and the deaths they might cause

Edited by strideralchemy

"That's convenient." Flux stared at the floor. She inspected it closely, poking the broken bits with the tip of her hoof. It was sharp and she accidentally cut herself. She gave a yelp and retracted her hoof, sucking on it tenderly and nursed it to her chest. It was only a small cut, nothing major but she acted rather dramatically but left it alone.

Midnight nodded, looking at him. "S-so does that mean y-you're...we're...?" she asked nervously.

Lunar blinked, blushing more. She looked away, her face red.

Luna thought for a moment. "Well, looks like you're gonna learn to fix a floor by hoof now, too," she said, frowning.

Seth smiled, walking out of the dining hall and down the hallway.

Lightning flair heard the yelp and a lightning bolt flashed in through the hallway and into the dining room. "Whats wrong?" He asked and then he saw flux holding her hoof. He sighs in relief when he saw she just cut her hoof and nothing worse, then he turns around and sees the hallways completly burnt. "Yup im bucked"

Flux was surprised to suddenly see Flair in the dinning room. And even more surprised to see the hallways completely burnt. "Wow! You did that? How are we going to get out now?" She wailed on about. But she was somewhat delight to see somebody care for once.

He chuckles he turns around his horn started glowing as he casted powerful repair magic that flowed through the halls repairing everything. "I always make a mess of this place but I better fix it before my mother kills me" he explains to her chuckling.

Luna groaned, rolling her eyes. "I'll deal with him later. I better get sister..." she said, heading to her room. She blinked, noticing her walking with Chronos. "Sister! I need to speak with you."

Celestia was talking to Chronos. She blinked, looking back at Luna. "What is it, dear sister?"