Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Novel followed along looking around the castle. Wow this place is beautiful! She took everything in, marveling at every sight. She had never been in here before and wanted to remember all that she could. And she wanted to see the library eventually.

Chronos turned towards Luna. He decided to go back to think about Grell's words while he waited for Celestia and Luna to finish their conversation. Grell's words, They just didn't make sense to him, 'lives outside of time... How can one live outside of time?' He sighed and decided that it was just a bunch of mumbo jumbo... He then looked at Celestia.

Edited by Times Hay

Seth smiled, leading her to a door. He opened it for her. "Mares first," he said, smiling sweetly.

Luna smiled. "Come to the dining hall with me. I have wonderful news." She headed towards the dining hall.

Celestia blinked, following. She motioned for Chronos to follow her.

Novel smiled and walked into her room with a gasp. It was huge! And the bed looks so very comfy. She giggles at trots right to the bed, jumping on it with a whinny of shear delight. She landed in a pile of pillows and burrowed her face right into them, giggling

Chronos nodded and followed her. He wondered what the 'wonderful news' was and if she ment it sarcastically or if it truly was good news. He hoped it was actually good news. He would just have to wait and see. He was beginning to get tired, He couldn't wait to get some rest.

Lightning flair leaned his horn down and still used magic to fix the entire dinging room as he sighs. "Sorry mom i know i wasnt suppose to but this time is different." He chuckles as he sits down next to flux and he stretches his wings. He hasnt used that much magic in a long time.

Grell smiled giving her a quick kiss "I sure hope so because I don't think I coild go on with being able to kiss you again" grell said

Steel smiled getting up and moving to see her face again "wow you're blushing even more you're so adorable when you blush" steel said

Midnight giggled, kissing him again. "I dont think I could either," she admitted.

Lunar's face went red. "Sh-shut up!" she whined, hiding her face.

Luna walked into the dining hall. She blinked, noticing Flair. She sighed, walking over to the books. "Look at what Novel found!"

Celestia looked at the books, then gasped. "O-oh my! This IS wonderful!"

Seth chuckled, walking inside her room. "Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" he asked, smiling sweetly.

Novel nods and smiles "I would enjoy the company. Are you sure that's alright? Do you need to let somepony know where you will be tonight?" She wanted to make absolutely sure that he will not get into any kind of trouble over staying with her for the night

Chronos wondered what Novel had found "What did she find?" Chronos asked Celestia. He walked over to the book and a saw the map in it. "Well slap my Flank and call me to dinner, She found a map..." Chronos said, surprised 'This plan may actually work... ' He thought, smiling slightly.

(The actual Phrase I think is 'Slap my thigh and call me to dinner from Medieval 2 TW  But Horse don't have thighs so I went with Flank...)

Seth nodded, shutting the door. "It will be alright. If anypony asks, I stayed with you for your protection."

Luna smiled brightly. "Plus, there are a bunch of secret passage ways. If this is up to date, we can win this with one hoof tied behind our backs!"

Celestia smiled, looking at her. She then looked at Chronos. "We may actually have a one hundred percent shot after all!"

Novel burrows into her pillows, laying ontop of the sheets. She pulls a warm blanket with her horn to cover her and the rest of the bed. After this she moves her head to call Seth up, wanting to curl up beside him and fall asleep next to him, sharing warmth between them

"Probably not a hundred percent chance... but the chance of us losing is so small now, it might as well be a hundred percent victory chance..." Chronos said. He looked at all the secret passages on the map "I am so sorry Luna for ever doubting you..." He said as he continued to look at it.

Seth smiled, trotting over to her. "Room for one more?" he asked, kissing her cheek.

Luna smiled at Chronos. "It's quite alright. I doubt myself, sometimes," she admitted, smiling sheepishly.

Celestia continued to look at the book, humming to herself as she read.

Flux welcomed the company beside her, glad that at least sonepony would voluntarily sit next to her. She curiously touches the tips of his feathered wings as he stretches them. It was soft to the touch like a rabbit's fur or the down from an owl. She marveled at his wingspan, she'd never touched one before.

He notices her and chuckles. "Never touched a wing before huh?" He asked as he bends the tip of his wing and tickles her face with it. "yes i know my wings are soft" He says chuckling as he watches her being intrigued and now being tickled in the face by a feathered wing.

He looked at Luna and said "everypony doubts their abilities from time to time, It part of life..." He said to her. He smiled at her under his helmet. He then looked back to the book and thought of routes in his head. He hoped Sombra didn't know of these secret passages.

Edited by Times Hay

Steel smiled "why it's so adorable when you blush" steel said with s smile a trying to see her face

Grell smiled "Thad okay" grell said with smile "anyways maybe we

Should finish our blades" grell said with a laugh as he picked up his scythe and midnights blades

Midnight blushed, kissing his cheek. "I am already done," she said, grabbing her sword.

Lunar shrugged, still blushing madly. "Y-you're not being fair..." she mumbled, gulping.

Luna nodded, sighing. "Unfortunately..."

Celestia's horn began to glow as she touched it to the book. She shut her eyes, consintrating.

Grell smiled going back to work on his "mine still needs a little work I haven't really worked on it for a few years now" grell said "anyways where am I going to sleep like I said I can sleep anywhere I just need to know where"

Steel smiled "how so lunar and what are you gulping for"steel asked

Midnight thought for a moment, then blushed. "Y-you could always sleep in my room..." she said quietly, blushing more. "I-I mean, if you want to..."

Lunar blinked. She sighed, looking at him. Mustering up every bit of courage she had, she tackled him and locked her lips on his in a passionate kiss.

"To tell you the truth, doubting ourselves is what keeps us from biting off more than we can chew..." Chronos said to Luna as he took off his helmet to get a better look at the map. He thought of 3 routes that would allow them to quickly the throne room to face Sombra.

Edited by Times Hay

Aurora was technically alone but she knew Luna was watching her in some way. Aurora drifts off to sleep knowing tomorrow will bring many things. Who knows, but Luna, what dream she will have this night. Aurora sleeps till dawn, unless something brings her out of her sleep.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

"No-" She was cut off by her own laughter as she was tickled brutally and mercilessly by the furry feather. The feathers lightly kissed her face, making her very ticklish. She couldn't help but laugh as she was tickled. "They really are quite soft!" She huffed the feathers away from her mouth only to get a mouthful.

He chuckles retracting his wings and flaps a little chuckling a little louder. "oops my bad" He said smileing as he folds his wings to his sides as he stretches a little. "See what messing with someponys wings get you?" He teased her lightly smileing while doing so.