Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

"You think i baby her?" He asks as he looks at Luna. "Mother Why do you insist on not letting me work with my younger sister we are family are we not? And you obviously don't have the patience for her like i do" He says watching her closely. His eyes where stone cold hard

Luna sighed. "Do what you wish. All this arguing is making my head hurt," she said, rubbing her temple.

Celestia watched Midnight walk off. "Let Luna and Flair deal with Lunar. As for Midnight... She may not look it, but she is strong willed and will push forward. She's not as timid and cowardly as everypoy thinks."

Midnight sighed. -I must train more. No pony shall think I'm weak and vunerable ever again.- she thought, determined.

Flux woke up to the sounds of a 'discussion'. It was really getting on her nerves. If she wanted to hear ponies argue with each other she would have just stayed home. Unity she scoffed mentally have they never heard of working together?! She roamed around the halls aimlessly, moping. She was honestly starting to hate the place.

With all the commotion and yelling, Novels ears went back and she squeaked in fear. She hated screams of anger and loud sounds of such. She wanted to hide, and so she did. With a jump and a squeal of fear she galloped to the closet, slammed the doors behind her, and bundled right into the corner

Chronos looked at her and said "Well I would like to hear her say it, sorry your majesty you telling me this won't cut it, if she does have said courage than I want her to say she has it, not somepony else." Chronos stopped leaning on the wall and stood up straight, "May I ask something? Do you know of anywhere in the castle where I can get a clear view of the sky and not be bothered, because if we are going to wait for the group to get trained then I would like to meditate..."

Aurora rubs her temples and says, "I guess I am ignored this time as well. No breakfast and a lot of training to do. I am going to fall over before lunch. Also I will admit I am not one for authority. The training methods back home probably make these feel like a back message."

-Underestimate me, and you will fall.- thinks Aurora heading for the training field her stomach growling in protest.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Steel and grell woke up and slowly stood up still dripping blood they looked at each other smirking the picked up their weapons and put them away before starting to walk off the training field to go take a shower and tend to their wounds they had already began to heal

Solo do I disregard leif)??) Lightning flair sighs softly as he sits there thinking about how he's going to help Luna with lunar. His training was pretty intense back in the day when it came to controlling lightning and when he learned his affinity for lightning when he was just a young filly.

Luna looked back at Midnight. "We were not ignoring you. We had other matters to deal with. And you can go to the dining hall and eat. Breakfast will be on the table," she said, her voice holding no emotion. She was done with this entire war. She was beginning to wonder if King Sombra was even worth all this. He hadn't even moved a hoof trying to go after Canterlot, so was he really any harm? She headed towards Celestia. When she saw her, she hollared out, "Sister!"

Celestia sighed, obviously aggravated. "Look, Chronos, I understand that you want to take hold of this, but I am still the princess, you know. Don't act so casually around me." She blinked, hearing Luna. She turned towards her. "What is it? Did you calm her down?"

Luna nodded. "Fortunately, yes. She Is not witnessing this war. She is far too childish and unready for such bloodshed. If you want to train the ponies more, that's fine, but she will not be joining us. Not unless sh can prove to have her emotions in check."

Celestia nodded, then looked at Chronos before looking back at Luna. "Chronos will be training both my troops and yours, with your permission of course." Luna simply nodded. "We don't stand a chance with an army that is not trained properly."

Lunar slowly stood up. She recalled what just happened moments earlier and sighed. -I've royally screwed up... I better go apologize...- she thought, slowly opening her door.

Midnight walked out the castle doors and bumped into Grell. She blinked. "Oh perfect. Just the pony I was looking for!" she exclaimed, smiling. "I need to ask you a favor once you've cleaned up."

Seth blinked, watching Novel scurry off. His ears lowered, and he got up out of the bed and walked towards the closet she ran into. He opened the door. "It's alright, Novel. It's calmed down now," he coaxed.

Grell simply nodded then went I the showers and cleaned up after a few minutes he came back with a bandage over his eye and neck and new scars the bange on his neck was Already turning red he walked up to midnight "what's the favor" grell asked with a small smile

Steel walked to the shower and got cleaned up he came back out with bandages around his barrel he immediately took flight and began flying laps

Edited by dashian500

Novel peeked at Seth and whines "No I cannot do this! It's too much! The noise! The chaos! I cannot take it any longer" She whines and cowers, this is no place fore a healer to be. The thrill of battle and war is not where she should be. Danger is not fit for her and she questions her decisions for coming in the first place.

She blinked, noticing the bandages. "First off, are you alright??? You look seriously hurt," she said, her ears flat. "I-I can take you to Novel to heal you, if you want..." She wanted to train, but his injuries looked serious.

Lunar walked down the hall. She spotted Steel, her ears flat. "I-I'm sorry I interrupted you..." she mumbled, not meeting his gaze. She remembered the cold look she got last time. "I overreacted and lost control..."

Seth's ears were flat against his head. "You're alright, sweetie. You can do this. I know you can..." He walked in beside her, nuzzling her. "You are an amazing pony. Much more amazing that you're letting yourself believe..."

Novel wanted to cry. The stress is too much. She was about to cry "the other ponies scare me, and I know Sombra's power first hand, if we do not get ourselves together he will obliterate every last one of us. A healer will not matter if we cannot function as a team"

Aurora changes directions and heads for the dining area. When Aurora arives, Aurora gets herself a plate of food and enjoys breakfast. After that she heads to the training field. (I think we should rework our agreement. I say I in battle we should be able to switch as needed to better handle multiple opponents. -Midnight 'I agree. We should also share our weapon knowledge and skills so that they can't tell who is fighting. -Aurora' Agreed. -Midnight)

Grell nodded "oh yeah I'm fine" grell said "trust me I've had worse anyways what did yiu need" grell asked smiling

Steel nodded "I'm sorry to but you need to understand that it's dangerous to try to intervene I'm a different stallion when I'm fighting" steel said

Midnight was still worried, but decided to drop it. "I want you to train me. I'm tired of everypony thinking I'm weak and vunerable just because I'm a little shy..." she said, sighing.

Lunar still wouldn't look him in the eyes. "Alright..." She began to walk off.

Seth lifted her chin. "Maybe the princesses will realize everypony needs more training and postpone the attack..." He nuzzled her, trying to calm her.

Steel sighed -guess I was right- steel thought he went outside and took flight beginning to fly laps

Grell nodded " it'll be tough and you probably won't look at me the same way and once you start there's no quiting your mind and body both will be trained " grell said

Lightning flair walks down the hall looking for his little sister, they had much to discuss and so little time he began to run, sprinting down the hallways looking for her everywhere. He was bound and determine to help her nomatter what the cost is.

Novel felt her eyes water "Seth I'm not fit for this anymore. I cannot go to battle against Sombra knowing he will slaughter is all with a flick of his hooves. I can't stand the quarreling and the violence anymore." She shook a bit, not wanting to go see the others

(edited)

Midnight nodded. "I don't care. As long as I get stronger, it doesn't matter."

Lunar sighed, watching him fly off. -I royally screwed up, Steel... I don't think I'll even be able to fight with you all now...- she sent her thoughts to Steel, hoping they'd reach him, walking around and trying to find Luna.

Luna nodded. "We do not stand a chance if we don't have a good army. If it means we will have a stronger team, we allow him to train our troops."

Celestia nodded. She blinked, seeing Lunar pass the hall they are in. "Lunar's up..." she said, looking down the hall where she just passed.

Seth's ears went flat. "I promise we will win this thing... Together... Don't give up, Novel..." He kissed her softly, wrapping his forelegs around her.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

"Lunar!" Lightning flair hollered out and ran right past celestia. He continued to run trying to catch up to her, he looked all over the castle for her and he was so relieve to find her. He was very happy to see her up and well especially after that magical occurrence.

Steel heard the thoughts -the attack is being postponed because apparently no pony is ready for the war although I'd say me grell and chronos are ready- steel thought to her

Grell nodded "we will need to speak with celestia becuse I plan to take you to the training ground where me and steel worked when I fisrt started working with him" grell said

Midnight nodded. "Lead the way," she said, her face holding nothing but determination. She was bound and determined to prove herself.

Lunar blinked, looking over at Flair. She looked run down and exhausted, her face showing no emotion. "What is it, Flair...?" she muttered, her voice dull too.

He skids to a stop in front of her. "Come on we have much to discuss" He says chuckling, "Theres some things i need to ask you and some things i want to teach you" he explains, "Im going to help you, only an alicorn can teach another alicorn" He says chuckling. "Now you ready?" 

Aurora arrives on the training grounds and links moonshadow to moonlight. The twin blade now looks like a heavy lance. She begins to strike at the dummy in a series of rapid strikes. These strikes are much different then when she was twin blading. They are harder hitting. And still just as precisely accurate.