Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Chronos walked out into the training area and used his magic to clear the blood by putting it at a time before the bloodbath. at his weaker state, he would not be able to keep it in it's younger state for very long. He walks to the center of the training hall and sat down. He set his blade to right and his helmet to his left. His horn began to glow, his eyes turned white and he closed his eyes. He was whispering something. He cleared his mind, and focus completely on the words he whispered, never opening his eyes. He was metaphorically 'in his own little bubble.'

Midnight blinked, unsure. "A-are you sure I can handle it?" she asked, concerned. She didn't know if she could handle it.

Celestia walked into the dining hall. She saw Grell, Steel and Midnight. She smiled at them as she walked past.

Luna followed her. She looked at Steel. "Lunar will not be going into battle until she can learn how to control herself," she told him before she walked over to the table.

Novel was silent and really did not want to talk to anyone right now until she gets food in her angry tummy. She is tense and neevous, unsure of the atmosphere of the group today. She did feel a bit of sorta hostility in the air. So she will say nothing unless spoken to

Grell nodded "me and steel did it I have faith you'll be fine I'll also teach new magic the magic I've mastered you won't be able to do some of the things I do such as not die from fatal wounds but you'll have some powerf magic" grell said he seen celestia and Luna and glared at them

Steel glared at them as well " why tell me" steel asked

"So Lunar what is your special talent?" He asked cocking his head. "I never seen you use anything or use any special magic before" He continues as he walks with her to the training grounds. His smile never fades he was always happy. Especially when he gets to spend time with his little sister.

Lunar sighed. "I make Lunar Eclipses..."  she said, following him. She just wanted to go to bed.

Midnight nodded, still unsure.

Seth walked to the dining hall with her in silence. He knew sh wasn't in a good mood.

Luna blinked. "Because I know you care for her," she simply said, sitting down.

Celestia sat down and began eating.

"alright lunar eclipses hmmm do you draw any power from them at all?" He continues asking as he wishes she would cheer up just a little, "And whats your favorite weapon?" He asked as he continues on to the training ground he remembered this place well again it never changes.

Steel sighs " alright whatever I got things to do" steel said as he walked out of the mess hall flying to the top of the tallest tower and laying on the roof

Grell smiled "trust me you'll be fine" grell said "now take my hood we need to get going" grell saidd

Midnight nodded, grabbing onto him. She was still a little worried, but if he had faith in her, then so would she.

Lunar thought for a moment. "I haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but I love the weapon Steel made for me," she said, unsheathing the black sword, showing it to him.

Chronos opened his eyes, His blade and helmet that had been floating fell to the floor. He stood up and decided to test if it worked, he looked at a dummy that was to the side and lifted his sword He pulled the dummy to him and stabbed it, He then touched it's throat area and it began to degrade from age. He was making the dummy older using his magic. The dummy fell apart and he looked at his hoof, "Everyday I learn more and more about my abilities... This would come in handy if I could get close enough to touch Sombra, but I doubt I could even get close enough to smell his breath..." Chronos then fell to his knees. He coughed and noticed that accelerating the aging of the dummy actually made him tired. He stood up and said "Never do that again..." He said to himself before grabbing his sword and putting on his helmet. He then began walking to the dining hall.

Grell nodded "close your eyes and do not I repeat do not open them until I say it's okay and do not left go you'll hear some disturbing things ignore them" grell said as his his horn began to glow

Steel laid out in the sun relaxing he figured he would have a few weeks of down time

"alright lunar eclipses hmmm do you draw any power from them at all?" He continues asking as he wishes she would cheer up just a little, "And whats your favorite weapon?" He asked as he continues on to the training ground he remembered this place well again it never changes.

As they arrive at the training grounds Aurora was busy fighting with one of the dummies. She taps the lance to the ground and a blade comes out making it into a scyth. She then proceeds to stance using her wings for balance and starts fighting the dummy again. Her strikes are literally cutting apart the dummy. She also looks to be chatting with somepony but only she is there.

"Ok so only on an eclipse should we release our eclipsed form. That is agreeable."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Midnight nodded, closing her eyes tight. She was scared and uneasy, clinging to Grell's foreleg. "I'm ready," she whispered a little shakily.

Lunar blinked, noticing Aurora. "O-oh, I didn't realize somepony else was using the grounds." She looked at Flair, hoping he'd call off her hopeless training.

Aurora notices the two, "Care to help me with something?" Aurora comes over asking. Aurora looks a bit winded. Aurora waits for them to respond holding her stance. She currently holds a passive stance meaning no threat to all around Aurora. She looks to both for an answer.

Grell nodded and cast the spell causing two doors to appet in front of him (( pic of doors also still on dinning hall) the doors slowly creaked open and aside from ponies screaming In agony you could also hear a pony say welcome back as grell stepped on the door he made sure that midnight a eyes where shut then he looked over his shoulder to see the ponies reactions

post-14636-0-00590300-1423529873.jpg

Chronos went into the dining hall, brushing some degraded old dummy off of his shoulder. He saw Celestia and Luna as he sheathed his sword. He walked over to the table and sat down, he couldn't believe how fatigued he felt already. He didn't even notice the doors Grell made appear. He looked at his hoof and guessed that he would actually have to touch the object for the spell to work, he began to wonder why it didn't effect his armor.

"No lunar nomatter what happens your going through training" he waves at the pony and he smiles, "pretty cool sword lunar, I don't think you have seen my sword have you?" He asked lunar as he chuckles its been awhile since he has summoned his sword, he then look up at the sky. "Wanna see my sword?" He asked he then looks at her smikeing wanting to see her reaction

Edited by odd9120

Midnight winced, refusing to look. Her ears flattened when she heard the screams.

Celestia and Luna both gasped.

Lunar blinked, but really didn't show much emotion. "Sure...?" She then looked at Aurora. "Depends on what it is," she said flatly, her expression holding a constant bored look.

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

"Might wanna step back then" He points his hoof at the ground and sighs. Magic gathering around his as his horn glows very brightly as cloudls started forming and combining together. "Last warning stop back from where my hoof is pointing, last time somepony was around i caught there tail on fire" 

Aurora moves away from the location and ice crystals form like a shield. "Lunar shield." Says Aurora.

She then looks to the two and asks "Do either of you know anything about the solar and lunar eclipses? Our Eclipsed form is strongest during one." Aurora motions to her scyth as if trying to say that it was part of her form. She waits for the two to reply. She shifts her stance and taps her weapon and it becomes the lance again. She taps a second time for it to return to its scyth form.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Grell smiled as the doors shit behind him then shattered into a million pieces of light he walked theough there for five minutes brown stopped midnight heard more creaking then slam of a door and then all was silent "alright midnight ou can open your eyes" grell said

Chronos took off his helmet and set it on the table before continuing to think about what he did, he had made things younger before but he had never accelerated aging before, this was new. He began to think 'maybe the story is true... maybe father wasn't crazy' He thought just looking at his hoof. What other spells did that book in his study back at home hold and was he able to learn them...

Midnight slowly opened her eyes.

Lunar sighed, stepping back. "My affinity is for lunar eclipses. What  are you needing to know?" she asked.

Celestia sighed, going back to eat.

Luna huffed. -Maybe it wasn't a good idea to let him join after all...- she thought as she began eating again.

"Come to me Raitoningu muryō!" Suddenly a massive lightning bolt strikes at the same spot three times and in the burning mass was a beautiful blue and white sword sitting in its place he smiles. "Been awhile old friend" He says to the sword as he got his hoof close to the grip suddenly electricity sparks was circling from the grip to his hoof. "Because i wanna know if you can draw power from the eclipses"

Novel had finished her breakfast, and soundlessly rose up out of her chair and walked right out of the dining hall without a word uttered from her lips. Her brother was on her mind, her concern for him growing since she doubts they can save him or her home