Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Luna smiled, nodding. "And what is that code exactly?" she asked, covering the crystal back up.

Seth pulled Novel in close to him. He was always comfortable around Luna. She'd basically been a mother to him after his own passed. He nuzzled Novel. "He looks a lot like you, sweetheart," he noted, smiling softly.

Novel is smiling in satisfaction "Well the code is secret and very complicated, but through book titles, phrases, and body language we can communicate. I cannot give away the details, that would be breaking our pact." Novel nuzzles Seth back "I know. We could pass for twins if we tried hard enough, and we have" She grins

grell smiled "shorten the distance now make twenty five feet instead of thirty feet and do out over that" grell said creating a very uneven patch of rocks in frint of her he then flash stepped past it and stood there "if you fall I'll be right here" grell said

Midnight nodded. She focused, flash stepping across it, stopping beside him. She wobbled a little bit, grabbing onto him. "Whoa...!"

Luna smiled at the two. "So, what did he have to say actually?" she asked.

Seth kissed her cheek, chuckling. "I bet that was an interesting experience," he mused.

"Sombra has the city under watch, but it isn't locked down. We could easily teleport into the library at night when the guards leave the homes, like I said before" She looks at Luna "We can get into the city without an issue and he is safe. Taking care of refugees as well" She smiles.

Grell steadied her easily "keep going getting shorter and shorter each time you won't be able to do what I dis until you can flash step less then five feet away seems pointless I know but sometimes there's no margin for error" grell said and kissed her cheek

"Anything for you, your majesty" He said smiling at her. Even if they did do something that to him was despicable, He still could never turn his back on the princesses they had done too much for him they knighted him, Celestia was the one who married him and his wife and even more. 

( I'm not sure if I said that last sentence right but you know what I mean she did what she did to Shining armor and cadence)

Luna smiled. "Well, that's wonderful news! Now all we need to do is get our troops prepared more. Between what your brother told you and the maps you found - which are recent, by the way - we will be able to take him down with ease!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly.

Seth smiled, kissing her cheek. "You two are brilliant," he mused.

Midnight nodded, practicing non stop. Twenty feet, fifteen feet, ten feet. Slowly but surely, she was getting her distances shorter and shorter.

Celestia smiled, looking at him. "You are a wonderful stallion, Chronos..." She nuzzled him comfortingly. "I am terribly sorry about  your wife... I never had a chance to tell you..." (I'm assuming she knows what happened to her, seeing as how she's so close to him. If I'm wrong, pm me and I will edit the post. I would also kind of like to know what happened to her myself lol)

Novel beams at the news "Thank goodness they are recent! Quill would be delighted to know! If you ever need more research feel free to use my library at any time" She bows at the princess and thanks her graciously "You really did not have to do that for me you know, but I thank you so very much Princess"

Luna smiled, ruffling her mane. "It is our job to keep our precious children happy at all times," she said, kissing her forehead.

Seth chuckled, bowing to her, too. "I am glad you brought a smile back onto my beautiful Novel's face. I thank you," he said, smiling.

Grell watched giving her pointers alon the way "alright midnight now comes the real test he summond two scythes and the area around him a blur of sharp blades "flash step In between my blades and Keep dodging ill tell you when to stop" grell called

Midnight nodded, smiling. She began flash stepping in and out of the blades, dodging everyone. She was getting a little too cocky, though. She slipped up, one of the blades slashing her chest. She screamed out, falling back. It wasn't deep enough to be fatal, but it was still deep enough to be causing quite a bit of blood.

Novel blushed and looked away. "Oh hush" she said to Seth, avoiding his eye and a bit embarrassed. "I'm just glad to see him again and to know he is okay" She sighs and looks down "I hope to see him soon enough" She looks at Seth and Luna and smiles "So are we going to whoop Sombra's flank?" she grins.

Grell immediately stopped he picked her up with Magic and flash stepped to a spring he tossed her in calling out "hold your breath " as he did it was the healing spring she would need to soak for about five minutes to fully heal he sighed -guess she wasn't ready rhisnis mu fault-grell thought

Luna giggled, nodding. "We are going to kick his plot into next week!" she exclaimed.

Seth "whoop"ed, hoof bumping the air.

Midnight held her breath, her eyes shut tight in pain. She felt like she was going to pass out. She blinked, feeling the wound slowly start to heal up.

Novel laughed for the first time in days. She could not help it, hearing those words from the princess when she calmed down her face saddened and she looked at the ground, trailing her hoof in very small circles on the floor, as if she were fidgeting

"Thank you, your majesty" Chronos said, smiling when she nuzzled him. "I can't wait it has been a year since she died...." Chronos said his ears dropped and he said "My wife always'd looked up to you... It is the reason she joined the army. She saw you as a sign that strong mares existed, and she wanted to be one." Chronos said quietly

Grell sat at the edge of the spring keeping on eye on midnight the water had quickly stopped the bleeding and was making short work of the slash on Her chest it was even stopping the pain that would have come from her work out -this is my fault its my fault she's hurt- grell thought

Luna blinked, noticing this. Her ears lowered at little. "What is wrong, Novel...?" she asked softly.

Seth blinked, noticing her. His ears flattened, nuzzling her. He hoped she would tell the princess what was wrong this time.

Celestia nuzzled him again, smiling softly. "I always admired her myself, my dear. She was so strong willed and courageous. I wish I could have saved her..." She choked up a little again.

Midnight began to swim back up to the surface. Her head popped out of the water and she swam over to where Grell was sitting. "Looks like I got a little too cocky," she laughed, nudging his leg with her nose.

Novel sighs and looks at the princess "I am so very sorry Luna. I-" she hesitates and takes a deep breath "I doubted the abilities and trust of everypony, and considered quitting. I will not be able to save everypony if we cannot get along or form bonds of trust. I am so very sorry I doubted you and Celestia"

Luna blinked. She smiled sadly, kissing her forehead again. "We honestly doubted ourselves, too, Novel. That's why we are planning to hold both armies back for another couple weeks. Everypony needs actual training before we go face somepony like Sombra. We'd basically be sending everypony to their death beds."

Seth blinked, looking at Luna. He then looked at Novel.

Grell looked at her and sighed "quit being adorable you just got hurt" grell said with a smile "so how do you like my healing spring it saved steels life on several occasions and kept mine and his bodies from failing while we trained normally we would have to soal for hours at a time"

Midnight giggled, nudging him again. "I like it a lot. It feels sooooooo good!" she exclaimed, splashing in it a bit. "I haven't felt this good in ages!" She kissed his leg, blushing. "Sorry. It's the only part I can reach at the moment." She giggled again nervously.

Chronos looked at her and said "You were not at the battle, so you have nothing to apologize for. I should have abandoned the general to go protect her, but I didn't and that was my fault and no amount of magic can fix that, trust me... I have tried." He looked down.

Grell smiled "wat and get some rest midnight although it doesn't look like it in here" grell said indicating the bright blue sky" it's really getting late for this part of equestria" grell said pulling out a big of Apples and munching on them smiling