Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Chronos walked over to watch, he studied both of them as they fought, 'I take back what I said before... She seems to be a formidable fighter ' He thought, referring to Midnight. He then looked at the tendrils coming from Hemoe 'Tendrils from his wounds, Grell's father surely is... creative' He thought.

Midnight dodged all of the whips except for one, it slicing her cheek. She then used the magic Grell had taught her, flash stepping right up in his face. She smirked, punching him hard in the snout, a sickening crunch being heard soon after. She then opened her wing and flew straight up, then aimed herself and her blade right at him. She closed her eings, nose diving her blade right through his neck/chest, blood spraying everywhere.

Lunar cringed at the crunch.

Luna was in utter shock; she never could have imagined that Midnight Shine, the most timid and shy ponyin all of Equestria, could ever become so strong and ruthless. -What exactly did this stallion do to her...?- she thought.

Celestia gasped, hearing the crunch. That had to break his snout pretty bad. Her ears flattened against her head. This was not the same kind hearted, loving Midnight she came to know and love.

All the blood the sprayed out of how turned into blades and began whirling around him at the speed of light they where almost unable to be seen he then sent the tendrils to whip at midnight again

Grell smirked "so Luna you do realize that unless something changes you lost the bet" grel said

M. Aurora and Night Flare walk over. Midnight and Aurora says, "She won't be dodging all of those attacks. I can see them each blade moving in a manor to keep the opponent guessing. However a single swing of my scyth would block all of them and knock him away." Aurora was using her knowledge of the battle to gauge if she could deal with another round with him. She is also learning new skills to fight with while watching.

Midnight cringed as she got sliced a few times trying to get out of the way; her flank was slashed on both sides, and her wings were mangled. She landed, panting a little. She used her magic to heal her wings as best as she could, dodging the rest of his attacks. She then concentrated her magic, sending waves of magic produced kunai at him, pinning him to a tree. Her flank and wings were still bleeding badly, but she acted like it barely phased her.

Luna blinked, looking at Midnight. "Will she be okay? She's bleeding pretty bad..."

Lunar looked at Midnight A. "My best bet would be to not challange him again. Your healing abilities may be strong, but he could still tear you to shreds. I mean, look what he's doing to Midnight. And she's proven to be a better opponent so far..."

Celestia's eyes widened, her ears flattening. "M-Midnight!"

Hemoe smirked as the blood form modmights wounds began to lift and starts looping around her body as he used some of his blood to pull the kuni out as blood flowed from it he focused it into a ball pumping more and more blood into it increasing its density

Grell nodded "even if she lost her head she'd be fine I'm always passively casting a spell called deaths bane she can take three fatal hits before I'd worry about her" grell said

Midnight growled, grabbing her blade and charging at him. She flash stepped behind him and sliced her blade right through his body, cutting him in half. Blood sprayed all over her, making her golden eyes almost glow.

Luna gasped, stumbling back. She'd never seen Midnight so blood thirsty before. "Wh-what did you do to her? She's nothing like the Midnight we know..."

Chronos watched the fight. He removed his helmet and heard Luna. He looked at her "I can fix her, but... she won't remember a thing from before she became.... that to now. So she may be a little confused." He suggested before looking at Midnight. He didn't mean for her to take his words this seriously, He frowned and looked at Princess Celestia. 

Before midnight could slice him her blood had covered Her and he peterfied it locking her in place he began pulling blood from around the battle field putting it inside him healing his wounds

Grell looked at Luna " she wanted to be stronger so I thought her how to fight and trained her mind to withstand that which she feared" grell said

M. Aurora says, "It is the same for Lord Mortis. His generals don't fear death. We become death on his behalf."

Night Flare nodded and noticed the interesting situation midnight was in.

M. Aurora just watches learning. She says to Lunar, "I can't be killed as long as the eclipse remains Lunar. It has given me great strength and speed. But it has given me the ability to learn skills as i watch others fight. I have learned three skills watching this fight. One has been used every time Midnight goes to attack." M. Aurora smiles watching.

She noticed that blood is the source of Hemoe's power and without it his wouldn't be very powerful. 'No wonder he liked getting cut. But this time he will not expect a Reaping Scyth to make contact. His speed is good but if I combined my speed with that step midnight is using, I can become faster then he can see. A lunar flash will do the same as that ability. Then I will have to trap him so his blood doesn't work.'

Midnight A. thinks, "We should make use of the Dark Lotus. He won't be expecting it and with the Lunar Eclipse it will be much stronger.'

M. Aurora thinks, 'Agreed. We will challenge him next. The new power from the eclipse will keep us going long enough to use it. And the blood shadows we have as well.'

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Midnight growled, trying to get free. She lookedat Hemoe, teeth bared. "Release me and fight like you mean it, you coward!"

Luna's ears lowered, sighing. "She wanted to be like this...?"

Celestia shook her head. "If Midnight did this of her own free will, I will not take that away from her. I guess the years of everypony telling her she was weak finally got to her..."

Lunar sighed, looking at Midnight Aurora. "My eclipse will not last much longer. And copying her moves will not be that easy. I can tell by the way she moves that it takes a lot of magical focus and effort. It is not something youcan learn in a matter of minutes."

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

M. Aurora says to Luna, "She feared being weak and it seems Grell gave her strength and power but she should be able to get out of that. She must be forgetting to focus."

M. Aurora says to Lunar, "How much longer will the eclipse last?"

M. Aurora just watches and learns about this blood use of Hemoe's. She makes sure to see if there is any limitations and restrictions to it.

Chronos looked at Luna and then to Celestia "You really going to leave her like that MONSTER! That is not being strong, that... that... I don't even know but what ever it is, it is not strong. " He said. He looked at Midnight, trapped. "Please, let me fix this. I am the one who pushed her over the edge, I can turn her back to the Midnight she once was." He then looked at Grell and gave him an angry look "She wanted to be strong, you didn't make her strong... you didn't even come close..." He said under his breath.

Grell smirked "I warned her what she would be she accepted I gave her power" grell said (the flash step cannot be learned just by watching ma it takes the training ground that grell used to master it))

Hemoe smirked creating a blood sword and put it at her neck "you've been beat that's match" hemoe said

Luna blinked, looking at Chronos. "We don't think she's a monster. It just comes as a shock to us that she changed so drastically..."

Celestia looked at Chronos. "So you want to revert her back to that small, fragile little pegasus for everyone to ridicule again? She is not a monster; she's just changed. I don't see her as a threat. I'm just surprised is all.

Midnight glared at him. "I think not!" She thrust her magic out, the bloody trap being shred intoa million pieces. She grabbed the sword and threw it down, throwing him to the ground and keeping her hoof on his throat. She put just enough pressure on it so that he couldn't move and had trouble breathing. She then used her magic to chain him down to the ground with unbreakable chains, pointing her blade at his neck. "Now THAT is match."

Chronos sighed "I guess I'm just surprised too... I'm just over reacting sorry, I take back what I said" He said before looking at the fight. "Alright if this duel is over, I wish to be your next challenger... Midnight" He said as he stepped forward and put on his helmet. "I want to truly see how well you have gotten." He looked at Hemoe chained to the ground. "It seems that Fighting with honor is not something you believe in but, I can deal with that." He said.

Hemoe growled "guess I'll have use that ability" hemoe said as he pulled his blood around him then he smirked his body liquified turnjng into blood and moving away from midnight then reforming "oh how I hate having to do that" hemoe said the cuts still on his body he looked at chrons "not yet"

Midnight growled in frustration, readying her blade. She flash stepped tords him again in a zig zag so he can't predict where she's coming from. She then painfully opened her wings and flew up, pointing her blade abd nose diving down, the blade slicing right through his head.

Luna blinked, looking at Chronos.

Celestia looked at Chronos, worry in her eyes. "I don't want you getting hurt..." she said, not wanting him to fight her.

M. Aurora just smirks and she watches.

Night Flare notices this and says, "Aurora if he can liquify himself I don't think even my shadow prison can hold him."

Aurora says, "He uses blood and if that blood is unable to move then so is he. I have a plan."

The two watch as the fight continues.

((It isn't a Flash Step. Lunar Flash is a reflective ability that when combined with somepony who is already fast makes them look even faster. She was getting ideas as she watched. Now she knows how to beat Hemoe.))

Chronos looked at Princess Celestia "Do not worry you're majesty, I will be fine." He said giving a  reassuring smile. He then looked at Hemoe "Alright, I can wait." He said stepping back to Celestia's side. He then whispered something "I promise you, I will be fine" He looked at her.

Celestia still looked worried, but nodded. She nuzzled into him for a moment before giving a small smile. "You are very precious to me, Chronos. I don't want to lost you."

Luna overheard Midnight Aurora and sighed. "You will not be fighting him again. You are not destroying our one chance at being able to beat that tyrant with flying colors."

Hemoe uses the blades to block the strike "I'm glad to have a worthy opponent" hemoe said creating a whirlwind of blades around him again as some of his blood floated up into orbs with a black center and floated around him and midnight

grell watched "Luna I expect the payment very soon" grell said

Midnight got cut by one of the blades, this one slicing her chest. She cringed, stumbling back. She glared at him, using her magic to summon more kunai. She pointed them straight at him, smirking. "As am I," she said, throwing wave after wave of kunai at him.

Luna sighed, using her magic. A small bag of bits landed near Grell. "There's your money."

M. Aurora looks at Luna and says, "I Wouldn't dream of killing him. I just wish to show he can be beaten."

M. Aurora gets close to Luna and whispers, "I entend to entrap him in my Dark Lotus. He won't be able to get out because it freezes all within it in utter cold Ice. Only I will be able to move freely."

Chronos smiled at her and said "You won't lose me." He said, looking at her. He then looked back to the fight. He watched it and continued to study both of their moves. He recorded ways to counter them and times when they are open to attack in his head. All the information would come in handy.