Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Grell smiled picking up the bag of bits smirking "you really shouldn't take a bet against a prince of hell" grell said

Hemoe made a wall of blood blocking the kuni he made the blood spread out on the ground creating a pentagram "blood sealed hex" hemoe said as a matching pentagram appeared on her and one on him "blood passion " hemoe said as her body was forced to match his

Midnight blinked, moving into his stance. She tried to move, but couldn't. She growled, using her magic to try and free herself.

Luna sighed, looking away. "And you turned a perfectly normal mare into a killing machine. A mare you supposedly care for and love," she replied coldly.

Celestia blinked, noticing Midnight. -Please let Grell call the match soon... Midnight's losing so much blood...-

Chronos continued to study the fight. He watched as Hemoe used the Pentagram. He looked at Princess Luna, and then back to the fight. He could tell that Midnight wouldn't be able to keep fighting much longer, with Hemoe, it was harder to tell for all he knew Hemoe could either be just warmed up or on the edge of death.

Grell smiled "she's much like steel when he's fighting he's different then what he normally is and that's what's going on here as well midnight is fighting to survive and to Elimate any one that is trying to harm her" grell said

Hemoe smirked "now then" hemoe said "this battle is over" hemoe made a blood cage around him and made blades appear around her

Midnight glared at him, still trying to get out. She was too weak. Her head dropped, her eyes low. She knew she was injuried bad. Her chest, flank and wings were bleeding bad; she pushed herselftoo hard for her first real fight.

Luna blinked, noticing her not struggling anymore. -Is it over? Is he actually winning this time??- she thought.

Celestia winced at the blood flowing from all the gashes on her body. Was it his possession magic or her will to fight that was keepingher standing?

Hemoe looked to grell "the battle is over sir" hemoe said

Grell nodded

Hemoe undid the possession another pentagram appeared under midnight "blood sign of emaculate grace!!" hemoe said the pentagram glowed as midnight was heal and he blood replenished

Chronos looked at Midnight and then at Princess Celestia. He could tell  that Midnight had been probably pushed to her limit. He saw Hemoe heal her and he was thinking. Remembering Midnight's moves and made a list in his head about how to counter them and when to strike. He knew one thing most of all, don't leave any opening for her to give a devastating blow.

Midnight was still too drained from pushing herself so hard. She collapsed, passing out.

Celestia gasped. "M-Midnight!" She ran over to her, kneeling down beside her as she pushed Hemoe out of the way. She used her magic and restored her energy, her ears flat.

Luna blinked, watching. "She must have pushed herself too far," she thought aloud, sighing.

Chronos sighed 'The duel will have to wait, Midnight does not have the energy to do so, maybe tomorrow morning' He though as he walked over to Midnight. "She has learned how to fight, now... She will need to learn how far she can push herself so this doesn't happen again." He said looking at her. 

Grell walked over and picked her up with his magic and sat her on his back "hemoe completely healed her she just needs rest I'll take her to her room" grell said

Leif had been watching silently "he's ingesting" Leif said

Steel nodded "wouldn't expect less from grells father"

Midnight was panting a little, her coat still matted in her blood.

Celestia blinked, standing up. She sighed, looking away.

Luna blinked, trotting over to Celestia. "Sister, if you use your magic, you can-"

"Let Grell handle it. For some reason, this new Midnight isn't accepting my magic... Only Grell and Hemoe's..." Celestia opened her wings, taking off to her study. -Why isn't her body excepting my magic...? Just what is going on with her...? It's like she's completely shut me off somehow...-

Lunar blinked, walking over to Luna. "Mother...?"

Steel walked by lunar he heard what celestia said -rejecting magic, interesting I wonder why that's happening- steel thought - I still need to use the spider to get those books I need I also need to speak with grell-

Grell carried midnight to her room and laid her in her bed he looked at him "since it seems I perfected your battle abilities I think it's time you gained some emotion put the seal of the vampire knights on the door just incase someoony tries to disturb her"

Hemoe nodded creating a blood pentagram on the door "blood sign of the vampiric Knights" hemoe said

Grell smiled " good they'll guard her now we can go work follow me hemoe" grell said then walked out and shut the door after hemoe had they walked back to celestia " celestia if I remember correctly you said you might be able to give hemoe emotion we would like to try that now since his abilities are perfected" grell said

Edited by dashian500

Midnight stayed passed out on her bed. She was still panting a little.

Lunar blinked, looking at Steel. She followed him, wondering where he's going.

Celestia blinked, lookingat Grell. "Yes. I can give him emotion. Is this what you want? If so, Hemoe, please come over to me."

Steel took flight and flew to novels house and landed in front of it

Grell nodded " it is what I want" grell said " soon me and father will have made the perfect soldier" grell said

Hemoe walked Over to celestia "I'm ready when you are ma'am" hemoe said as emotionless as ever

Lunar followed him, curious. -What is he doing...?- she thought.

Celestia nodded and closed her eyes, touching her horn to his forehead. It began to glow pink. Soon after, his body begun to glow pink too.

Midnight's eyes fluttered open. She looked around, blinking. -My room...? How did I end up here...? Did Grell bring me...?- She blinked, her eyes widening as she sat up. "Wait, Grell's father is-?!" She remembered what he had said before her fight began. She was too focused on winning to really let it sink in until now.

Two vampire Knights appeared by midnight kneeling and Boeing their heading "lord grell is the son of lord lucifer yes he asked us to guard you whine you rested lady midnight" they said I'm perfect unison

Grell watched hoping it would work

Leif nuzzled Luna u

Luna blinked, looking at Leif. She blushed, smiling a little.

Midnight blinked, looking at them. Her eyes swelled with tears. "Wh...why didn't he tell me...before now...? Why...? I thought... I though he..." She buried her face in her pillow and began to cry.

Celestia continued to use her magic, filling him with emotion and knowledge of pony behaviors and lingo.

"He feared you wouldn't accept him if you knew he was the demon prince he thought you'd be terrified even after the training you went through he didn't want to lose you" they said in unison

He smiled "you seem tense Luna" Leif said " how about we go plant that gift I gave you"

Luna blinked. She smiled, nodding. "Alright..." she said softly.

Midnight continued to cry. -Why would he think I'd be scared of him? I love him! I'd love him no matter what!-

Celestia finished, taking her horn off of Hemoe. "Well, how do you feel, Hemoe?" she asked, smiling.

Leif smiled "alright then lead me to the gardens" Leif said his crow cawed

Hemoe smiled "I feel fine I guess happy to have fellings not really exicited though" hemoe said smiling and with an actual time to his voice

Grell smiled "it seems to have worked" grell said

The vampire Knights stayed kneeling by the bed

Midnight slowly stopped crying, wiping her eyes. "I...I want to go see him..." She tried getting up, but fell off the bed. "O-ow!" She grabbed her wing; it had made a pop when she fell.

Luna nodded, walking up to the gardens.

Celestia smiled. "That smile looks good on you, Hemoe," she said, ruffling his mane.

Both Knights stood and cast a spell easing the pain and healing any damage "lady midnight it seems your not fit to move much yet please reconsider" they said

Hemoe smiled "thank you celestia" hemoe said

Grell smiled "celestia if you don't mind I need you to teach me that spell" grell said

Celestia shook her head. "Only alicorns have enough magic to handle that spell," she responded. "By the way, how is Midnight doing?"

Luna walkedup to the gates of the garden, opening them. "We're here," she said, smiling at Leif.

Midnight shook her head. "I'm fine... I need... I need to see Grell..." She tried getting up again. She stumbled to the door, collapsing in front of it.

Chronos was still outside, staring at the training ground, he sighed. He continued to thing about the fight between Midnight and Hemoe. "I had never seen a fight like it... from the sidelines at least" He whispered. He walked back into the castle and started to walk down the hall.

Grell looked at her " she was asleep when we

Left her and hemoe laid down the sign of the vampire Knights so if she needs anything" grell said

The Knights sighed "as you wish lady midnight" they said picking her up with magic applying healing magic to help heal her

Leif smiled walking in "alright I need the pot" Leif said