Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Novel was completely oblivious to the chaos of the fighting. She finally had some peace and quiet in her sanctuary of nature. The castle gardens always had a serene and peaceful feel to them, perfect for her to meditate and refocus her aura. With that she fell asleep, drifting into the astral plane

Aurora and Night were following Luna. Aurora chose to let her form fade after The moon and sun seperated. She looks sad that they wouldn't let her they again. Her reflection was the only power she didn't use before.

Night shook his head, "Mother...Sometimes it is best to let the child fight. But Aurora, you must also know when not to fight. In that form you can and most certainly will destroy Hemoe. Even your prison deals damage and not the kind that causes blood to flow. Save it for now. Only when next you need it should you use it."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Leif looked at them " i know I haven't seen you or know your limits but I have seen hemoes and according to my raven and from what I seem he wasn't fighting at full power he was going at half or lower and that was against midnight" Leif said "he may be a weapon but he's as easy to read as an Ursa Major" Leif said waiting for Luna

Night says, "Without her void form or the eclipse, She is limited to 1/4th of her true power. With the eclipse gone now, even I am a bit more restrained then normal. However I am nowhere near as strong as Aurora is at full power. The Grand Chimaera is one being that even a Demon Hunter like me would run from. the sisters are the only ones who are stronger then that being."

Leif looked at him "you really aren't that In tune with nature there are a great deal of things that could easily stop Luna and celestia in their tracks" Leif said "besides hemoe is ,according to grell an anti demon hunter meant to destroy ponies that are hunting demons" Leif said "past that your forget the omnipotent and the omnipresent"

Night shakes his head. "I do know about them. I was using the sisters as an example. Hemoe hasn't faced to full power of Aurora. She isn't a demon hunter like me. She takes the term reaper to a whole new level."

Aurora says, "Can you two stop this. We are not that strong. We are as strong as we show ourselves to be. Even our reflection isn't that strong. Why do you think we train?"

Luna handed it to him. She then looked at Midnight Aurora. "Look, just because you are strong, do not underestimate the powers of Hemoe. We do not want you fighting him again and that is final. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to relax."

Midnight stood up, opening the door and walking out, using the wall to lean on. -I have to go talk to Grell... He has to know I don't hate him...-

Celestia sighed. "I wonder how she'll react to what you announced..." she thought aloud, looking out the window of her study.

Lunar walked up to Steel. "What are you doing???"

Luna handed it to him. She then looked at Midnight Aurora. "Look, just because you are strong, do not underestimate the powers of Hemoe. We do not want you fighting him again and that is final. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to relax."

Aurora says, looking to Luna, "I wasn't underestimating him. I saw the whole fight between him and Midnight. I am also saying I am not as strong as Night is making me out to be. I won't fight him again unless Lord Mortis wants him to fall. My main focus is on the main objective of this coming war. I will be going all out on Sombra. No limitations."

Aurora also wanted to rest in the moonlight. She can feel that her bond with the night itself becoming stronger. She also new she would need to forge such a bond with the day to reach her full ture power. She follows behind Luna and remains silent in planing thought.

Night also follows in silence. He thinks, 'She really doesn't know about the true power of the Grand Chimaera. Hope she learns it in time.'

Leif used his magic and made a large plot of land and planted the flowers making sure that they stayed in formation creating a beautiful portrait of Luna" all done" Leif said

Steel turned around "nothing lunar go back to the castle I'll be there soon" steel said

Grell nodded "I'm interested to" grell said

The vampire Knights used magic to pike her up "we will take you to him" they said walking

Luna sighed. She looked at Midnight Aurora. "I would like to relax. With Leif. Alone," she sighed, looking stressed. She just wanted to be alone with Leif, and hopefully de stress. She then looked back at Leif and the portrait, blushing. She smiled, looking at him. "Wow... It's so pretty..."

Lunar's ears lowered. "Okay..." She flew off without saying another word.

Midnight sighed, releasing herself from their magic. "Look, I know you are following Grell's orders, but leave me be. I do not need to be guided around by the hoof like some filly." She began walking a little better.

Celestia blinked, feeling her aura getting close. "Speaking of Midnight..."

The Knights sighed "we carried you because you where having issues doing so yourself" they said "our orders where to guard you while you slept" they said and disappear

Grell nodded "she really shouldn't be up yet" grell said

Hemoe nodded "yeah that battle was rather intense for someoony like her" hemoe said

Steel sighed "it's for the best" steel muttered to himself as he let himself into novels house and going to her hidden office opening the hidden entrance

Leif smiled "well it is you " Leif said

Edited by dashian500

Night and Aurora bows and goes else where. Night goes to his room while Aurora goes to lay atop the tallest tower to Rest under the moon.

Aurora places herself and spreads her wings to absorb the moonlight. She then passes into a restful sleep. Luna can tell she won't have one of her special dreams tonight.

Midnight walked into Celestia's study. She looked at Grell, tears in her eyes. She ran over to him and clung onto him, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Celestia blinked, looking at her. -She's not scared??-

Lunar sighed, flying back up to her room, laying in bed.

Luna blinked, blushing more. She looked away, a shy smile on her face.

Grell hugged her "you're not scared? " grell asked he was shocked after all he was the prince of hell a demon in normal society he was the lowest of the low

Steel walked in and. Grabbed the books he needed then opened them -oh please don't let this be a bad idea- steel began drawing on the strength of the curse and cast a spell copying in them then pushing the power back down

Leif smiled

Midnight looked up at him, tears still streaming down her face. "Scared...? How could I ever be scared of you...? I love you... More than anything... I don't care if you're Lucifer's son... To me, you are my one and only Grell... And that's all I care about..." She buried her face back into his chest, sniffling.

Celestia blinked, smiling. -Wow... She must truly love this stallion... Even after keeping something like this from her, she's still so kind and affectionate to him...-

Lunar sighed, closing her eyes. "I hope whatever he's doing won't hurt him... I'll be really upset if something happened to my precious Steel..." she said aloud, snuggling under the covers.

Luna looked at Leif, still blushing. -Does this stallion have feeling towards us...?- she thought, curious.

Grell hugged her "I love you to midnight" grell said

Hemoe watched with his head cocked "I know I have emotions know but tent still confuse me" hemoe said

Leif smiled "lets go relax" Leif said his raven still on his shoulder looking around

Steel smiled "good it worked" steel said wiping a little sweat from his brow leaving theroom exactly as it was when he entered he slipped out of the house and took flight

Midnight clug to him, shaking a little. "Don't keep secrets from me anymore... Okay...?" She looked up at him, her face smeared with tears.

Celestia looked at Hemoe. "What are you confused about, dear?" she asked, smiling.

Luna nodded, walking over to a tree near where they planted the flowers. She laid down, looking up at the night sky.

Lunar yawned, stretching out her wings. "I hope he comes back soon... I miss him..."

Hemoe looked at her "emotions as a whole they don't seem very useful in fact they seem more of a hunderence" hemoe said

Grell hugged her tight " I promise I'll never keep secrets from you again" grell said "and since I'm not keeping secrets I'm actually 3000 years old"

Steel flew back to the castle and went to his tower he seen midnight aurora -guess she couldn't tell this foot was spoken for- steel thought putting the books away

Chronos went upstairs and found a balcony. He sat down and looked over the city and land. He looked up at the stars, enjoying the quiet night. He took off his helmet and set it aside, He looked at his new armor and smiled. He was proud to be wearing it and proud to be Princess Celestia's new bodyguard. He had been trying to become one for a long time, even before he had become good friends with her. Ever since he was just another faceless foot soldier who's only purpose was to kill and/or be killed. He smiled and looked back to the night sky. He had plenty of piece, quiet, and time to think.

Celestia smiled. "Emotions are a good thing. It make you know you're alive. That you're not just a robot." She put her wing around him. "You'll understand once you fall in love." She smiled down at him. -I wonder where Chronos is... He should have been here by now...-

Midnight still clung to him. "But you look so young... Are you immortal???" she asked, her ear twitching. She still had tears running down her face.

Lunar started to doze off.

Luna waited for Leif to lay next to her.

Grell smiled a little"it depends on where I'm at in hell in immortal here however I'm just eternal so I won't age or die of natural causes and with my magic I can't die with attacks for a while at least"grell said

Steel pulled a blanket out of his bag and laid it over aurora and then flew off he landed on the balcony to lunars room

Leif walked over and laid by Luna making the grass grow and weave together to make a spot as soft as a bed

Right before steel left Aurora's side, She rolled over in her sleep and knocked the blanket off. One could assume she is moon bathing while sleeping. She sleepily says, "To warm, must feel moon's light."

She then rolls back over and fans out again. She looks so cute with herself like this. One couldn't tell there is power hidden in such a cute form.

Chronos decided to he should probably go find his way back to Princess Celestia but he wanted to enjoy the peace and quiet for a little bit longer. He stared up at the night sky, he yawned and stood up. Walking over to the railing of the balcony and looked down. He then looked forward and turned around, about to leave to go find Prince Celestia.

He smiled and stepped out from under her wing "sorry but that's to restricting if my movement" hemoe said "I think I'm going to go for a walk or fly" hemoe said as

He made a pair of blood wings and took flight going out the window he began flying around the outside of the castle

Midnight nodded, intrigued. "Wow... That's so cool!" she exclaimed, smiling. She giggled, wiping the tears from her face.

Celestia nodded, watching as he left. Her mind then began to wonder about Chronos. She knew this was probably as close as she could ever be to him, as much as she wanted more. She sighed, pushing those feelings aside.

Lunar was already asleep, snoozing away.

Luna smiled, blushing a little.