Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

As hemoe flew around he saw aurora laying on the tower he flew over and landed silently pushing the blood back into his body he seen she was asleep so he laid kinda close to her watching -she's an interesting one, powerful yet cute?- hemoe thought not sure if that was the word he was wanting to use

Steel walked in silently and seen her sleeping so he smiled and laid on the floor by her bed

Grell smiled "yeah I guess" grell said

Leif smiled at her "why are you blushing" Leif asked

Aurora tossed a little in her sleep. "Not again. Sombra you will pay." Her dream was a normal but almost nightmarish one. Her face scrunched up in a cute angry face, as she gently kicks her back legs as if jumping at somepony, probably Sombra.

Aurora became still afterwards, as she fell deeper into her sleep.

Soon her eyes opened with dark rings around them. Midnight says, "You are watching us why?"

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Hemoe laughs "relax if I wanted to hurt you I wouldn't have wasted anytime"hemoe said "as for why I'm here I'm not sure I decided to go for a fly and seen you and got curious so I landed and laid down here" hemoe said "you're dreaming of defeats somnra aren't you" hemoe asked

Chronos smiled and walked back into the castle to go find Princess Celestia. He thought about where she could be, He could think of two locations and guessed between the two. He walked down the hall to the door and opened it and saw Princess Celestia "Oh there you are" He said smiling and walking in. "I apologize for taking so long, I got distracted..." He apologized. He then asked "What did I miss?"

Celestia smiled, walking over to him. "Well, Hemoe has emotion now," she said, standing nextto him.

Lunar muttered something in her sleep, rolling over.

Midnight nuzzled him. She blinked, noticing Chronos. She quickly turned her head away from him, glaring at the ground. -That jerk is in here...-

Luna blinked, looking away. "N-no reason..."

Hemoe laughs "relax if I wanted to hurt you I wouldn't have wasted anytime"hemoe said "as for why I'm here I'm not sure I decided to go for a fly and seen you and got curious so I landed and laid down here" hemoe said "you're dreaming of defeats somnra aren't you" hemoe asked

Midnight says, "My other half is yes. I do not dream the way she does. I am more akin to the darker aspects of the night. My name is Aurora Midnight. I am the darker half of Midnight Aurora."

She lays back down and before her eyes close and the rings fade, she says, "I will be watching. Good night."

Steel closed his eye and he put his hoof on his dagger he had left the balcony open just incase he would have to escape or leave

Grell looked at midnight "stand proud midnight you've proved him wrong" grell said quietly

Leif smiled "if there's no reason you wouldn't be blushing" Leif said

Hemoe nodded "good night" hemoe said

Edited by dashian500

Chronos looked at Midnight, noticing how she looked away. "I saw how you fought... You did well, I must admit. If you are up for it and you are well rested and healed, I would like to duel you." He said before looking at Princess Celestia "How did Hemoe get emotions?" He asked, somewhat surprised. He never thought he would hear those words.

Celestia smiled. "I used a spell I remembered from way back," she admitted, laughing a little.

Midnight blinked, looking at him. She smirked, walking towards him. "I'm up for another round," she boasted, standing proudly. She was still pretty warn out, but she was itching to prove herself against him.

Lunar rolled over. "Steel... You could never be a monster... I love you..." she mumbled in her sleep.

Luna blushed more. "W-we are not used to such attention from anyone other than our sister..."

"Alright then, but we should wait until you are fully rested. It would be dishonorable of me to duel you while you are not at you're full strength." He said "But if you are ready in the morning, then we will duel." He finished before looking back to Princess Celestia "so he has all the emotions of a normal pony?"

Celestia nodded. "It was Grell's idea, though," she said. "He said since they have perfected his fighting, that he would see how Hemoe handles emotions."

Midnight frowned. "I'm ready now," she huffed, pouting adorably. She was itching to fight him; she wanted to prove herself to him.

(edited)

Chronos looked at Princess Celestia and Grell "If BOTH of you believe she is back to fighting condition then I guess we can do the duel tonight. " He said before looking at Midnight. "Just so you know, If you thought Hemoe was a strong foe, expect me to be an even more challenging one." He said, smiling.

Edited by Delta-62 Scorch

Grell smiled "I wouldn't be so sure you know hemoes true power chrons we demons tend to be devious and tricky" grell said "and she knows her limits so if she says she's ready then I trust her"

Leif smiled "well I can't imagine why your gorgeous and kind and powerful" Leif said

Steel smiled hearing her

Celestia thought for a moment. "Her magical aura is still pretty weak. I don't know if dueling right now is a good idea..."

Midnight stomped her hoof. "I don't care. I want to fight!" she demanded, glaring at Celestia.

Celestia blinked. She'd never talked back to her before. "Midnight, please. You need to rest. You need not push yourself..."

Midnight huffed, looking away. "I was pushed to my limits every day at that place. I think I can handle a measly bodyguard," she scoffed.

Celestia sighed. "Not tonight, Midnight. You need your rest." Anypony could see the hurt in her voice. -She's growing farther and farther away from me...-

Luna blushed more, looking away. "No pony pays attention to the night... They always bask in the brilliance and glory of the day... We have grown quite accustom to it..." she whispered, her ears lowering.

Lunar snored lightly.

Chronos heard her call him a measly bodyguard "I am NO measly bodyguard! I have seen years of war from the front lines! I have faced foes that would make you probably wet yourself!! " He said before calming himself and looking at Princess Celestia "She has pride and guts, Please let me humble her tonight, her getting defeated in battle will be good for her character" Chronos asked.

Leif nuzzled her "well if they don't know they glory of the night they are fools" Leif said "for instance my favorite flower only blooms and grows om the dark" Leif made a beautiful pale blue flower grow

And blossom in fornt of Luna

Steel smiled closing his eyes

Celestia sighed, obviously mad. "Do as you wish. I'm not arguing with you two," she commanded, her voice cold. She quickly stomped out of the room, slamming it behind her.

Midnight smirked, looking at Chronos. "So, where you wanna duel?"

Luna blinked, watching the flower. She smiled softly. "It is very pretty..."

With Aurora back in full sleep, She looks cute and peaceful. Only those who also possess great power can still tell she has yet to fully come into hers. The gentle smile on her face tells of the kind of dream she is having now.

Her form is now glowing lightly in the moonlight. The twin sabers she has are also glowing their respective colors. However for only a moment the black blade turns the same colors as the sun, before returning back to the black it was before.

Chronos frowned and thought, he did not wish to upset Princess Celestia but he could not stand for being called a measly bodyguard... The Princess or his Pride... He chooses the Princess. He sighed "We will fight tomorrow whether you like it or not, It would be dishonorable of me to fight you at a weakened state... You can come find me tomorrow and we will duel on the training ground" He said, and before she could retaliate he stepped out of the room. He saw Princess Celestia and said "Your majesty..."

Midnight sighed, frowning. "I am perfectly fine. That coward just doesn't want to fight me. He knows as well as I do that I will win. I matched an anti-demon hunter. Pretty sure I can out-match him." She trotted back over to Grell.

Celestia blinked, looking at him. "I thought you were wanting to duel her?" she asked, sighing.

"I decided to set my pride aside, I told her that I wouldn't fight her at a weakened state, It would be... Dishonorable." He said. "Also, I don't like to see you upset, You don't want her dueling, I chose to not duel her." He added. He couldn't keep his pride set aside for too long though "Besides, if shes weaker she loses what little chance she has to win" He joked.

Crystal began walking around completely avoiding the current situation. He wondered what was going on exactly, but some things he should stay out of. Maybe he had the feeling of being left out, or somesort. He would just let the ponies handle the situation and not get in the way of things. Maybe he should try to return to The Crystal Empire... at least that was one of the situations Crystal wanted to help out in. Perhaps.... he should... Crystal shook his head, trying to snap out of this uprising trace. But soon, he began heading for the door, sluggishly. Maybe I.... should return... 

Celestia sighed, nodding. She blinked, noticing Crystal. "Crystal! There you are," she said, trotting over to him. "I've been looking for you. We still need to get you fit in armor." She smiled at him. She put her wing around him, noticing him being sluggish. "Are you alright?"

Crystal looked at Celestia, blinking. "I'm heading home...." He muttered, still very slugglish, he looked like he was tired but yet also looked a bit lushy. Crystal moved away from Celestia, and began heading out the door. Home..... home..... Crystal told himself. His friends... his family...

Celestia blinked, tilting her head. "Home?" She paused for a moment. "Are you wanting to go back to the empire?" she asked, her ears lowering. "If we did something to upset you, I'm sorry... Please reconsider..." -Is Sombra controlling him again? Is that why he's acting like this?-