Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Chronos looked at crystal 'is he crazy!? Why would he want to return to the Empire, so Sombra can put him in chains! ... I will never understand Crystal Ponies...' He thought before looking at Princess Celestia "I thing Sombra is messing with his head again..." He said looking at Crystal.

• Brohoof 1

Grell smiled " we don't yet know the full extent of his power midnight be careful on the duel and don't hold back if you see an opening take it use that spell" grell said knowing she would know what he meant

Leif smiled "it's my favorite it actually reminds me of you, a beauty that shows itself only on the night" Leif said

Steel closed his eyes listening to lunar

Midnight nodded, sighing. "I still would have liked to fight him. I want to shut him up about 'honor' this and 'honor' that," she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

Celestia nodded. "I believe so, too..." She used her magic to chain down Crystal. "I will rid you of this tyrant once and for all..." Her horn began to glow.

Luna blushed, smiling. She looked at it, carefully making out all the details.

(Does she forget that he is a knight? Being Honorable is a very important thing to The Equestrian Order of Knights (EOK))

Chronos looked at Crystal "Don't worry, it won't hurt a bit" He said before thinking 'hopefully...' He then looked at Princess Celestia and then prepared to draw his blade and looked at crystal "Just keep still and you will be fine" He said with a serious look.

Crystal blinked, expecting for Sombra to speak but it was almost like he wasn't there. "Please... I just want to go home.." He began to sob. All of this depression and shock began activating something inside him. He fell to the ground, and only after a few seconds he began laughing, chuckling madly.

(She still thinks he's treating her like a fraile little filly, so she's mad)

Celestia blinked, looking at him. "After all the trouble that he put you through, you really want to go back to him...? You want to go back to that monster...?" she asked, her ears flat against her head.

Leif smiled and nuzzled her "you're adorable luna"Leif said with a smile

Grell nodded "don't worry tomorrow you will show him that your not weakl grell said

Steel began to drift off to sleep

Hemoe slowly inched closer he got just a few inches from her and laid his head down trying to figure out what he was feeling

Chronos ears went low when he noticed that Crystal began to cry, he began to speak in a much softer... almost kind voice "I get that you may be feeling a little home sick but you can't go back, but don't worry once we liberate it, you can return to everypony you know and love." Chronos said but once he began laughing madly he jumped back and his original tone returned. "Yep,  he's gone mad!"

(edited)

Crystal leaped up, grinning like he wasn't himself- of course he wasn't. The chains began to rustle a bit. Then he looked to Celestia "Sure, why wouldn't I? He needs me afterall." Then, by channeling all of his energy the chains broke by use of dark magic. "You think I'm powerless, eh? There's a reason why Sombra wants me. All Crystal Ponies can channel friendship magic, me on the other hand is the opposite." Crystal smirked again. "So whatcha gonna do? Shine some light in my face?"

Edited by _GLaDOS_

Midnight nodded. She blinked, sensing danger. "I think Celestia is in danger..." She ran out of the room and down to where Celestia was. She blinked, noticing what was going on.

Celestia blinked, taking a step back. She shook her head, using her magic to knock him out.

Luna's face went red, hiding it.

Lunar was fast asleep.

Crystal resisted the spell with another wave of dark magic, and the aura could be felt everywhere around the castle. Crystal broke into sudden laughter "Oh, thats rich. Thinking you can knock me out and everything will be all better!" He wiped a tear from his eyes with a hoof. "Going real soft on me? Why? Because my other personality was so innocent and helpless?"

Chronos tapped on Crystal's shoulder, A grin on his face... his sword drawn but upside down "Sleep well" He said before slamming the pommel of his sword into Crystal's lower jaw with all his strength. He then sheathed his blade and looked at Princess Celestia "If magic fails, I use the pommel of a sword to knock somepony out... results may vary" He said before looking at Crystal, trying to see if it worked or if he is still awake.

Crystal struggled on the ground, still alive of course, and alert. "F-F-Fool, you don't know anything about him, if I was you, I wouldn't hurt myself even if I'm not acting like myself. If you knew me and him, you would know about our mental disorder." Crystal recovered, staying strong. He had so much energy inside him from the times where he was just standing around doing nothing. Focusing, he used his dark magic skills to destroy Chronos sword into nothing but ashes. "But, whatever, you lost my trust." He leaped into the air, blasting large energy balls of dark magic.

Chronos simply used his magic and his sword reformed in its scabbard "Strange usually a pommel to the lower jaw works..." He said looking at Princess Celestia and then to the balls dark magic. He put himself between Crystal and Princess Celestia "Your majesty, get out of here! I will deal with him." He said

Grell felt the dark power and followed midnight he seen what was going on and summoned his scythe

Steel felt the dark magic and took flight bolting out of the room he felt his curses power begin to swell he let it as he flew he got bigger and his wings changed and looked like the wings of a dragon and his eyes turned black he landed in the room his body giving of a very large dark aura as smoke rolled of his legs

(edited)

Hemoe can see the rings reform, as the darkness is felt. "Lady Celestia!? A darkness....Come Grand Moonlit Scyth."

Her twin blades form together into the crystal white scyth. She holds it in her hooves and flies as Midnight A. straight for the darkness. Because of her smaller then Normal size as Aurora M., She navigates the halls quickly. Very quickly, she arrives to join Chronos. "Chronos?! Lady Celestia?!" Midnight A. says.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Midnight A. grins and says, "Darkness isn't an ally for you. It is nothing compared with the void itself."

She steps into her own shadow and comes out behind him, through his shadows. She swings her scyth. The pole side of her scyth attempting to wack him in the back base of his neck.

She hope it is enough to knock him out. If not she may have to hurt him for real.

Chronos took a deep breath... He drew his sword, this time protecting it with his magic. Everything seemed to slow down for him, he was in 'the zone'. He looked at Midnight Aurora "Crystal has gone mad!" He said before looking back at Crystal "Ha, in you're dreams, I'm going to take satisfaction in cutting you like the gem" He said before grinning and getting his shield ready.

Crystal leaped back onto some sort of platform made from his dark magic. He grinned "Let the fun begin then, but I must warn you. The more you hurt me, the more you will hurt someone innocent." But then he turned away "But now lets not make that ruin the fun..." Threw up some draggers that were in his pockets, all ready for an attack

"I have a heavy enough conscience... your guilt trip won't work on me..." He said running forward, He knew attacking a pony in armor with daggers is like punching a brick wall. Sadly he was the only one to be fitted in a suit of armor, and his face was not covered.

Celestia watched the fight in horror. How could he use them like that? She looked at Midnight, shaking a little.

Midnight growled, her eyes beginning to glow. Her hooves lit up with magical aura. "No one double crosses us!!" she screamed, flash stepping right behind Crystal. She then summoned her blade, slashing at Crystal. (If you don't mind, Midnight is considerably stronger than Crystal. I have a plan for her)

Lunar jolted awake, hearing the comotion. She felt the aura, getting worried.

Luna blinked, feeling the aura. "Sister is in trouble!" She quickly stood up, opening her wings.

(edited)

Midnight says, "There is more then one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes."

Crystals of pure black ice begin to cover the walls floor and roof. Midnight seems to be the center of this Crystal field. As she moves closer to Ctystal. She says, "Sorry Chronos. Bear with me. This ability only affects myself and my target."

Suddenly with out warning as Midnight A. Draws close to Crystal many cold Black crystals erupt encasing the two in a Black Lotus Flower. It is small but it is also strong.

(Dark reflection and Shadow Lotus. The dark form of the lunar reflection final lotus. It is s prison for the target aoe eruption.)

(edited)

(However if you used the link to the character with the same disorder that Crystal has, in his current state he may have a bit of an advantage.)

Crystal jolted into action, slashing at everybody strongly, before releasing his dark energy as an defence. The wounds clearly wasn't bothering him- but he knew someone who would clearly be screaming in pain by the second. He couldn't help but to chuckle. They had no idea what they were doing- and soon they would pay the price with guilt. 

Edited by _GLaDOS_

(edited)

Midnight disappeares into the dark crystals and comes from under him out of his shadow attempting to grab him. The Shadow Lotus erupts again this time it should trap the two of them inside it. Midnight says, "My shadow Lotus can't harm or kill, only bind. Try as you will these crystals only will absorb the magic. And physical action is stoped by the Numbing cold of the crystals. Even a Crystal Pony isn't immune to this utter cold ice."