Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Midnight Aurora says, "Crystal, let's go to my room. Night and Hemoe you as well. We need to speak with Lord Mortis. He can teach you to control your darker self, Crystal. However it will not be an easy thing. The void is a place where darkness is most powerful."

Aurora holds out a hoof to Crystal.

Night Flare nods and makes himself ready to follow Aurora to her room.

Crystal was now officially scared for his own dear life. There was a whack load of questions he wanted to answer, but heck. Crystal rather stay away from almost everyone. If they were willing to take his life just like that, he didn't want any part of it. First the book, now they knew about his identity disorder. He had lost everyone's trust, that's for sure. Crystal kept in mind that he was able to go to The Crystal Empire anytime if they got a little too rough. Utter then that he felt worser than the first time Crystal got in trouble. Like any Crystal pony experiencing a bad emotion, his crystal pelt lost his shine and bright colours. Crystal took Aurora's hoof and got up. Right now, these ponies could be the only ones he COULD trust in this time.

Hemoe nods smiling ready to follow

Steel lay on lunars back passed out

Grell followed her In and hugged her "relax midnight" grell said

Leif was laying under the tree when he seen it -I was right here's one now- Leif thought as he stood -time to tame this beast- Leif ran after it as it flew over the cattle circling it as frost crept up the walls and began forming inside the castle

Chronos held the door open for Princess Celestia and said "I promise I will not make you regret that decision" He smiled once again. When Chronos promises something, he rarely breaks his promises. He removed his helmet and teleported it away. He had completely forgotten about his personal armory, where he stored all the suits of armor he has had over the years.

Celestia smiled. "I'll hold you to that," she said, walking inside.

Midnight sighed. "I know I shouldn't have been so harsh, but he almost injured the princess... Not to mention, this other 'personality' is obviously sided with Sombra... We may as well have an enemy in our castle!"

Lunar took him back to her room, laying him on the bed. She covered him up and kissed his forehead. "I promise... I won't let that thing take over you..."

Luna sighed, walking back towards the garden. She hoped Leif was still there.

Seth looked out the window. "I guess I should go see if she's ready for company now..." he said to himself, walking out of his room.

(edited)

Aurora guides them back to her room. It doesn't take long. Once inside, night begins weaving the needed symbols in shadow on the wall farthest from the door and window of the room. Once he was done he looked to Hemoe, "I think you should stay here. Beings from Lord Mortis' prison usually aren't welcome in his domain. The shadows will more then likely attack you. I promised Luna you would not be destroyed."

Aurora says to Crystal, "Lord Mortis rules over death itself. Many call him Lord of the dead. We will go once you are ready. We will have him examine you for the posability of being a posessed Chimaera or something else. We will also ask if it is posible for you to control your other self or beat him and claim his power as your own. Either way he will cease to be a problem."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Hemoe smirked "I'm a personal weapon of lord lucifer I'll be fine" hemoe says I have the blood of royals running Through my vains

Grell nodded "I agree" grell said

After a while Leif was walking back to the tree he laid back down And a windigo landed by him with ambivalent collar around its neck

Steel lay there passed out

Crystal shuttered. If he wanted to squeeze and let his other personality handle this situation, it would be a good time to do it. But that would be to risky. He never met his other self- and wasn't planning too. It was now so obvious that his other self was working for Sombra, and perhaps that's why Sombra wanted to lure him back to The Empire, just for his other self

Novels ears twitches and her fur stood on end. Windigo. Her teeth turned sharp and she snarled, her eyes turned draconic. But for some reason it wasn't hostile. Still she stayed on her guard, ready to take it down if needed. When she is tense her body struggles to revert back to her original form but she cannot allow that.

Midnight walked into her room. "I love the princesses with all my heart, but that was entirely too foolish of them to just be so welcoming to such a new pony... They should have realized that after what happened when I first came here..."

Lunar crawled up to the other side of the bed and curled up next to Steel, closing her eyes.

Luna sighed, walking out of the castle. She blinked, feeling the presence of a windingo...tamed? She cocked her head, heading towards the presence.

Seth opened his wings, flying down the halls and through the doors, flying for the gardens.

Leif patted it's head "I finally caught one" Leif said to him self "one of natures greatest hunters my new guardian"

Steel filed over in his sleep putting his wing around lunar

Grell smiled at her "obviously they didn't they let me in" grell says with a laugh

Novel could hear the pride in this ponys voice. She snarls and her tongue turns to that of a dragons and her teeth sharpen. That thing is going to kill him. She approaches this pony at a crawl, her body appearing to be positioned like she's hunting her prey. "That thing will kill you" she growls in warning "how could you be foolish enough to attempt to tame one?"

Leif looks at her "I'm leif evergreen young one master of nature" Leif says " you see how he sits calm by my side it's because of my magical collar that I placed on him via spell it allows me to take any creature including this windigo" Leif smiled at her "anyways you're not what you appear to be are you just like me you posses power that your appearance hides but it seems that my new pet here gives rise to your true form"

Novel's body slowly starts forming midnight blue scales under her fur on her face. Her inner dragon showing "I don't care what you used that thing will kill you the moment it can if you keep it captive. I will have no sympathy for you when that happens"

Leif smiles "I have no worry about that I've tamed many things" Leif said a collar appearing on his neck matching the one on the windigo magic chains appearing on going to the windigo and several others going off and diapering onto the horizon in all directions "if you want I can summon some of the things I've tamed and he won't be captive I'll give him a summoning sign and when I need him I'll summon him until then he is free" Leif said

Novel growls "I don't want to see any of the creatures you have 'tamed'. A true master of nature should respect the creatures around them and have no need for capture. That is what was taught to me back home." She snarls at the windigo "and that creatures dark magic will get to you eventually" novel says, more hard scales covering her face and creeping down her neck. Her horn turns to that of a Kirin, but her body structure is that of a dracony as her body changes back "I advise you release him and not disturb the ways of Mother Nature"

Leif smiles "Like I said once the collar is in them I set them free but if I set him free right now he would attack the castle" Leif said "now do you understand why he isn't leaving right now" Leif said "as for his dark magic getting me I'm immune to any natural magic meaning his magic is useless against me now calm down before somepony sees you like you're dead Seth"

(edited)

Seth. Oh no. But her fear is covering her and keeping her from fully reverting back to normal. The process stopped and she glares lightly at Leif "I've said this before and I'll say it again, if they kill you I'll have no sympathy" she says. And with that she runs off, seeking the peace of the garden and saftey of her tree

Edited by strideralchemy

Leif smiled and sunk into the grass following her he came up beside her holding a glass of tear "this will help calm your nerves it'sy mothers recipe" Leif say with a kind smile the windigo was flying off away form the castle "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble for you but I was honestly protecting the castle"

She looks warily at the vial before taking it gently "dark magic scares me. Sorry I lost it" she pauses "please don't tell anypony else what I am" she asks, pleadingly. She takes a small sip of the elixir and feels her body calming down and reverting back to normal "thank you for that" she says

Leif smiled and nodded "it's alright and I won't so long as you keep a secret for me" Leif said "I'm the son of Mother Nature" Leif said "so if you need anything involving nature just ask me I can grow any plant and tame any animal" Leif said "you do realize till have to tell him eventually right"

Novel's face lit up and her ears fell back "I-I'm so sorry. I meant no harm by my words and it was wrong of me to criticize your ways" she says, before looking away "I'm aware I will have to eventually" she sighs and then looks back at him "I'd love to pick your brain if you allow me, there's much I can learn from you. Not to mention I strive to apprentice under your mother one day"

Midnight sighed, nodding.

Lunar smiled, snuggling close.

Luna walked up to the gardens. She blinked, noticing Novel. "Hello, dear. How are you?" she asked, smiling.

Seth landed in the gardens, looking around for Novel. He spotted her over by Luna and another strange pony. He blinked, walking over.

I smile "it's alright and I can teach you anything you want to know" Leif said "I don't mind you picking at my brain I may even be able to teach you my spell if you want" Leif makes some herbs grow and begins to brew up some more tea he pours a cup of tea for him sled and offers a cup to novel

(edited)

She smiles and takes the cup "I would love to learn!" She says eagerly

When Novel heard the princess, she tensed and panicked slightly "g-good and yourself?" She asks. Oh no what if Luna finds out. She can feel herself becoming overwhelmed at the more ponies that are arriving around her. She wants peace and just to calm down before she snaps. Fear keeps her from wandering around as a dracony

Edited by strideralchemy