Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Luna smiled. "I'm good." She then looked at Leif. "So, what's this about teaching her?" she asked, giggling a little as she spoke.

Seth smiled, trotting up. "Hello Princess. Hello, Novel," he said, bowing respectfully. He saw the fear in Novel's eyes and began to worry.

(edited)

Crystal shuttered. If he wanted to squeeze and let his other personality handle this situation, it would be a good time to do it. But that would be to risky. He never met his other self- and wasn't planning too. It was now so obvious that his other self was working for Sombra, and perhaps that's why Sombra wanted to lure him back to The Empire, just for his other self

Aurora says, "When your ready. I wish to help you, as mother wishes to help your kingdom."

Night looks to Hemoe, "Yes, you could be fine. However, being that you are of the underworld, please show Lord Mortis the respect he deserves. We leave once Crystal is ready."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Hemoe nods " as long as he shows me respect I'll show him respect because it's a two way street" hemoe said

Leif smiled "I'm teaching her more about nature" Leif said" she wishes to learn and I know the most here so I'm going to teach oh and do be carful a windigo had came dangerously close to the castle"

Grell kissed her

Luna smiled, looking at Novel. "If you want, I can help you, too. I can't do much with nature, but I can teach you more about the night," she said, smiling.

Midnight smiled, kissing him back.

Seth looked at Leif. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember if I met you already. I am one of Princess Luna's royal guard members, Seth. What's your name?" he asked, smiling.

Novel offers a nervous smile "I'd greatly appreciate that. I'd love to learn more and all that I can" she speaks softly and nervously. She doesn't want Luna to discover more about her than she needs to. Novel smiles warmly at Seth and nods in acknowledgement

Leif smiles " well I'm Leif evergreen master of nature and one of the four great beast tamers" Leif said " I'm the tamer of the north there isn't a beast that I can tame" Leif say it isn't often that he uses his proper title but he decided he should here

Grell smiled using his magic to midnight in her bed then he joined her

Crystal was unsure if he was ready, after almost everyone nearly hates him and won't hesitate to kill him for what his other personality did. He was also unsure if it was entirely his fault.... after all did the chains cause too much pressure on him so he turned? "Soo... what happens next after I meet this 'Lord Mortis'?"

Night says, "That we don't know. Lord Mortis has always been a hard one to read."

Aurora says, "Well before or after what needs to be done to help you, I need to inform him of my answer about becoming one of his void generals. I have finally made my choice on the matter."

Night finishes the preperations and says, "I hate to rush, but we need to do this before the sun raises or the gate won't open."

Chronos walked into the room and smiled "Trust me, I will NOT let you down." He said as he looked at her. He then looked at her bed and said "You should get some rest, You will need it for I feel that what has happened to day will probably continue tomorrow." He looked back to her.

Seth smiled, nuzzling Novel. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Leif. I hope you are treating him well, Princess," he joked, sticking his tongue.

Luna blinked, blushing. "A-anyways, if you have any questions at all, let me know," she said to Novel, smiling.

Celestia sighed, nodding. "It's nights like these I wish I had somepony to curl up next to..." she mumbled to herself, crawling in bed.

Midnight blinked, smiling.

Chronos walked over to a window and looked out it. He looked back at her and smiled "Sweet Dreams, your Majesty. " He said to her. He then looked back out the window and yawned, he had not realized how tired he actually was. He sighed and looked out at the night sky. 

Novel looks at the three and smiles slightly at Luna's blush. So there is something going on. Well at least she is not the only one with secrets, Leif has one too. At least his is just as powerful as hers. Hidden nobility is at least something they have in common. The thought makes her sigh in relief

Leif smiled looking at Luna he thought the blush was adorable then he liked at Novel -a secret guarded by a secret- Leif thought "so when do you want to start learning" Leif asked

Grell smiled nuzzling into her he kissed her cheek

Steel stired starting to wake up

"As soon as you're able" she says eagerly, then looks at Seth "I'll come to the room when I'm finished, do you have a shift tonight?" She asks him. She glances at Leif and speaks to his mind "I would love to meet your mother one day and share my thanks for her wisdom saving my life. And you're secret is safe with me, but there is more to mine than you know. But that will be discussed later"

Seth blinked. "N-no... I was coming to get you so we could go to bed..." His ears lowered a little.

Luna blinked, looking at Leif. She had a feeling they were hiding something.

Midnight kissed him back, curling up next to him.

Lunar blinked, feeling him stir. She looked at him.

"O-oh I'm sorry. " she looks at Leif "can it wait until tomorrow then?" She inquired, fearful of Seth catching on to her secret. She wants to remain hidden so her father does not catch on to her and her brother still living on this planet. Their lives depend on it

Steel groaned sitting up "what the hay happened" steel said to himself he hadn't noticed lunar beside him

Leif looked at novel "go ahead and get some sleep" Leif said "you'll need it"

Grell smiles and cuddles up next to her with a smile he kissed her check before laying his head done

Seth shook his head. "It's fine... Do as you wish..." He opened his wings ad flew out of the gardens. -She's hiding something from me... I can tell...-

Luna blinked, watching him fly off. She then looked at Novel. "We have no idea what is going on between you and Leif, but you need to tell us now. We will not have a member of our royal guard distracted by hurt because you can't tell him what's on you're mind," she said, seeing through her little facade.

Lunar sat up. "A-are you alright, Steel?"

Midnight closed her eyes, yawning.

(edited)

Novel looked at Leif in fear, then looked to Luna. "W-we should go to the big tree where I feel safe" she stammers, nervous beyond belief "b-but first tell me the state of Neighpon" she says warily and afraid. she's fearful of the world and how they will take to her

Edited by strideralchemy

Luna glared at her. "Do not ignore us!" she said, stomping her hoof. "If you are hiding things from us, you will go back to Crystal Empire as it is now! We do not take lightly to traitors..." she warned, obviously getting upset.

Seth flew back to his room, sighing.k

She feels cornered "take me to the tree first!" She snaps, anger swelling and her eyes turning "and answer my question. What is the state of Neighpon? Its my home and I need to know the state of the emperor and if you are on his side before I reveal anything or I shall be killed! I am if no harm to you"

Leif lays a summon sign "calm down Luna" Leif says "you want to know the truth I'm the son of Mother Nature and I didn't want anypony to know but she found out and was protecting me now back off" Leif said he was obviously upset his mane turning into vines and his legs behind to form roots

Novel looked at Leif in shock, calmer now and more worried about her fellow pony than her sticky situation. Still she's more reasonable when calm and does not get snappy when transforming while calm. Still novel knows she will have to reveal herself to Luna

Crystal's nose began working up, and he felt a squeeze coming up again, but it didn't seem natural to him. Utter something or someone was trying to make him squeeze or was triggering it. But Crystal could squeeze now, not when ponies were willing to give him a second chance and that if he turned Celestia would most likely kick him out. Then Sombra would only use him for his other self. "Okay let's get this over with and quickly."

Night spoke in the language Hemoe knew all to well. After Night finished his words, the runes in shadow on the walls opened into a very dark gate way. "It is open. Go now. I will remain to keep it open. Hemoe watch my student, Aurora, well."

Aurora quickly guided him in making sure to use her wing tip to stop his coming sneeze.

-In Mortis' realm-

Darkness...utter darkness was all around them. Aurora seems to know where to go but even here she looks different. (Full true Void Form.) Her form looks like that of the horned Thestral. It is much different from when she used it in the world of light. However, here she acts as a beacon of light. Her scyth glowing in the darkness. "Lord Mortis? We are in need of your wisdom and to answer a proposal asked of us long ago."

(GM. Lord Mortis is yours to command if you wish.)