Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

(Oh okay)

Lord Mortis looked up. "Oh, Welcome back Aurora, and I believe you brought someone new to see me. Hmph. What do you seek?" Mortis replied, studying the two ponies for anything suspicious, but nothing seemed to really catch his eye, besides a disorder he sensed. "Make it quick because I really don't like wasting my personal time."

"We have chosen to take up the position as one of your generals. The other with us is called Hemoe. He is a creation of Lucifer. He however has been given to mother and Lady Celestia as a weapon for use against Sombra. On a different note, this one is called Crystal. He is a Crystal Pony from the Crystal Empire. He has another side to him that we believe serves Sombra, the one who claims to know the most about darkness. Crystal feels unloved and unwanted because of this other half. We felt you might be able to help him with this."

She pulls her wing away, to let what happens happens.

Luna sighs, looking at them. "We do not take kindly to ponies who hide things from us. We do not understand why she is being so fillyish (childish) about this. She has upset Seth quite a lot. As a member of our royal guard, we can pick up on his emotions. He thinks Novel doesn't want him anymore, all because whatever she is hiding, she's refusing to tell. We care for every single one of our guards like they were family. Can you understand why we are so upset, Leif?" she asked, calm now.

Seth yawned, laying down in his bed.

Lunar put a hiof on his shoulder. "Steel, are you alright?" she asked.

Midnight began to doze off.

Celestia looked over at Chronos. She sighed, closing her eyes. "Goodnight... Chronos..."

(edited)

Chronos stood up and once he saw her eyes closed, he turned off the lights. He went to a corner near Princess Celestia's bed and sat down against it. He was a very light sleeper so if he fell asleep, and the door or windows even barely opened or a single hoof was set in the room, he would wake. It was a blessing and a curse but living many years in forts and camps will do that to you. His eyes slow began to close.

Edited by Delta-62 Scorch

Leif looked at her " she has her reasons for keeping her secrets Luna" Leif said his legs now fully grown into the ground "now I suggest you tell Seth that she still wants him and to quit being foolish" Leif said he was pissed he sent his thoughts to novel -I will protect your secret-

Steel looks at her nodding "yeah I'm fine" steel says laying back down

Hemoe looks at lord Mortis "that's how you treat your generals" hemoe asked "even in Tartarus the generals are treated better then that"

Novel sighs and speaks to him -I'll have to reveal myself to her eventually. Especially when I fight for the empire. As long as she does not kill me I'll be fine. But she will have to know eventually and I need to know about Neighpon's position before I reveal my true form or I could be killed-

Lord Motis almost narrowed his eyes. "What did you expect Hemoe?" He asked, then moved on to fixing Crystal's problem. "Crystal's problem is simple to fix, due to it isn't quite a shadow entering his body, it may be easier. Just keep him from how he switches to his other personality then soon his other personality will fade away. And if his personality switches, only communite with him, if you do any harm to the other personality, it will effect Crystal too. Try to keep his dark self from spilling any blood while you're at it. And that's it for Crystal... Anything else?"

Luna looked away. "We are not as horrid as you ponies seem to think we are. We will not shun anypony away, no matter how bad the 'secret' is. Why don't you both understand this? If it's something we can help with, we want to help. Now, quit being fillyish and tell us what is going on," she said. Her demenor was calm now.

Seth fell asleep.

Lunar looked at him. "You sure?" she asked.

Celestia fell asleep fast.

Novel sighs "I fear telling other ponies because it could put my life in danger. I'll ask again, what is the state of Neighpon and are you on the emperor's side?" She asks very calmly. Her body is quivering with fear as she awaits Luna's response and fearing the worst

(edited)

Midnight says, "My choice. Aren't the other generals ment to put me in my place, so to speak?"

Midnight Aurora made sure that Crystal knew now how to deal with his other self. She then readies herself to face off against the other generals. Aurora and Midnight seem to sinc in preperation for this.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Hemoe looks at them and sighs "I expected something worthy fo the title lord" hemoe said he was a demons weapon and was used to more respect then what Mortis was showing

Lied sighed trying to calm down "if she doesn't want to tell you then just leave it Luna" Leif said slowly calming down "you're not supposed to know everything about everypony"

Steel nods " yeah just not really sure what happened" steel said

Luna sighed. "Neighpon's emperor is doing fine. He is still sick, but is not showing signs of ending soon. We are on the side of good, so if he is not on Sombra's side or thinks like that tyrant, then we are on his side. If he is like Sombra or on Sombra's side, we are not on his side. We do not talk to Neighpon that much, so we are not sure who's side they are on."

Lunar's ears lowered. "Grell said Spawn came out when Crystal's energy suddenly got so dark. He put some kind of seal on your back, then you passed out... I brought you here so you could rest..."

(edited)

Chronos slowly drifted to sleep, his Vision began to blur as his eyelids began to slowly grow heavier and heavier, his eyes began to close, no matter how hard he tried to keep them open. The last thing he heard before he finally passed out was his own yawning. His eyes finally closed and he was fast asleep. Luckily, he was a silent sleeper, so Celestia wouldn't be disturbed.

(Wow, just typing that made me yawn)

Edited by Delta-62 Scorch
  • Brohoof 1

Novel sighs in relief "good then I shall not return until after the war then" she says. Novel looks at Leif and nods -it's alright I trust Luna- "please don't scream" she says to Luna "I mean no harm to you" and with that she lowers her magic and transforms into her dracony Kirin mix

Leif sighs slowly revering to his normal form he nodded to Novel his crow sittingon h is shoulder seemed tense

Steel nodded "that sounds right looking in his back "the seal of the forbidden one" steel muttered "must have been bad"

Grell nuzzled midnight

Luna blinked, looking at her. "So you're a dracony? That's what you have been keeping from us?" She sighed, laughing a little. "Why would you keep something so trivial from us?" She smiled at her.

Lunar nodded. "When I got there, you already had this on you and were passed out, so I'm not sure how bad it truly was..."

Midnight fell asleep.

Celestia stirred a bit.

She glares "I'm part Kirin too princess. I'm a child of the emperor and his only child except for my younger brother. It was either my mom took me away when she became pregnant again, or the both of us were to be killed. He has no idea I'm aware of my position." She speaks with irritation in her voice, not appreciating the chasticing of her problems

Luna blinked. "Well now... THAT is a problem... Are you wanting to return home and take the crown? If so, we can offer you protection from anypony that may want to harm you. And you know Seth will stand beside you through thick and thin," she said, giving a small smile. "That stallion is very taken by you. We know better than anypony that he will not be detered because of who you are."

She sighs and her eyes swell with tears. "My father will kill me if I return now." She mutters "and my brother does not want to take the throne because he is younger and claims it belongs to me by right. But Neighpon is not very fond of female rule just yet and might try to kill me when I take the throne"

Luna thought for a moment. "This is just a theory, but...maybe once the battle with Sombra is over, you can take some on our troops along with Seth and either go face your father if he has not passed, or rightfully claim what is yours," she said, giving her a soft smile. "We know how it feels to be the outcast, dear Novel. We do not wish that upon anypony - dracony or kirin either... So, we will stand behind you no matter what your decision is."

Seth groaned, rolling over. He couldn't sleep. He had to know what was going on. Novel was hiding something from him. He sat up in bed, his eyes low. "Why even bother sleeping...? Not like I can sleep during the night anyways..." he sighed, getting up out of bed and stretching. He looked over at his armor leaned against the wall. "It's suppose to be my night off... Should I go patrol anyways since I can't sleep...?"

Novel smiles "that would be lovely, but only if we are all in good conditions to fight." She says "Luna may I speak to Quill? He should know my plans or at least that I'm going to rise and take my place as an empress. And I would very much so like to see if he is okay"

Luna nodded. "Of course you may, but first, we think you need to go tell Seth the truth... We know how much he cares for you, and we know he feels terrible that you are keeping this from him... Besides..." She sighed, whispering in Novel's ear, "Do not tell anypony, but his great grandmother was a dracony... He doesn't want anypony to know for fear of rejection..."

Seth sighed, putting his armor on. He looked in the mirror as he fixed his mane. He began to look at his teeth, poking one of his two sharpened fangs with his hoof. "Ow! Looks like I'll need to file again soon..." he mumbled to himself, watching a little blood ooze out of the fresh wound his fang made on his hoof.

Novel gasps, "That explains his protective gene!" she exclaims, smiling widely "So he really will not have a serious problem unless the kirin in me is an issue" she say, sighing softly and looking at the ground. She feels ashamed for keeping this from him.

Leif smiled although he had been silent for a while "if you wish to take what's yours you will have nature in your side I can cause I drought there and when we finish taking control I'll grow the crops for you" Leif said "I can also help in less indirect ways" Leif said

Steel nuzzled lunar

Grell snored lightly

Luna nodded. "That's why we cannot understand why you would keep something this trivial from him..." She then looked at Leif, smiling. "We will be right there beside you, helping any way possible..."

Lunar smiled, kissing his forehead. "I will protect you from that thing no matter what..."

Seth sighed, putting on his helmet. He opened his balcony doors, walking out onto the balcony. He opened his wings and flew off, patrolling the grounds.