Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

(edited)

Celestia blinked, looking at Chronos. She shook her head, smiling softly. "I'm fine... Just a bad dream..." she said, yawning.

Lunar blinked. "Dracony? Since when are there dracony in the castle???" She got up out of bed, confused.

Luna smiled. "Of course. We would love to see it," she said.

Midnight opened her eyes a little, rubbing them. She sat up, yawning. "What's wrong...?"

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

"What was it about" He asked "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." He added, standing up. Sleeping against a wall wasn't that comfortable. He looked at Princess Celestia and waited for a response. He wondered what she could have been dreaming about.

Celestia sighed. "Sombra had broken in and took control of the castle and...did...things to me..." she mumbled the last part, looking away. She was obviously embarassed; it wasn't every day a princess such as herself talked about these kinds of things with anypony.

Chronos blinked and said "Your majesty I can promise you, As long as I am here, nopony is going to do anything to you. If anypony tries to, they would would have to go through me." He looked at her, putting his hoof on her shoulder and giving her a reassuring smile. 

Steel shrugged "I don't know but I assume it's already under control" steel said -since she handled that so well I'll tell her about the rest of the curse later soon- steel thought

Leif smiled and summoned the windigo after a few seconds Luna could see it flying to them

Grell shook his head "nothing I just got to take care of something" grell said

Novel flicks her wings in her sleep and wakes up in the middle of the night. Her whusband bfs twitch and move around in agitation and frustration. She cannot get comfortable with her newly released wings and her tail. Her tail swishes back and forth across the bed

Celestia smiled, nuzzling into him. "Would it be too much to ask if you could keep hold of me until I fall back asleep...?" she whispered, still shaking a little.

Seth blinked, looking at her. "Are you alright, dear?"

Lunar sighs. "I need to ask mother about this. Want to come with?" she asked.

Luna blinked, watching as it came over.

Midnight groggily looked at him. "Want me to come...?" she tirely asked, yawning.

"I'm fine" she grumbles, her wings twitching and moving around restlessly across the bed. Folding them up is not helping, but leaving them out keeps her from sleeping. Novel knows she will have to get used to having them soon enough or she will never be able to use them.

Chronos blushed and thought for a second "Alright I guess." He looked at his armor and realized that if he kept it on, it would bother her and she would never be able fall asleep. H used his magic and his armor teleported off. He looked at her, his cheeks still red.

Celestia scooted over, patting the spot next to her. She had a small smile on her face, noticing his blush. "There's no need to be embarrassed. You are my guard, after all."

Seth smiled, chuckling. "Try loosely folding you're wings in. If you hold them in too tight, you'll never get comfortable," he suggested, smiling at her.

Novel does as instructed and huffs in frustration. She is very restless tonight and cannot seem to figure out just why. Novel moves to get up, slowly because she is not used to her body yet. Since her wings are much bigger than she remembers they are causing problems and she has a lot on her mind

Chronos laid down next to her and said "Alright..." He looked at her and smiled. "I hope this helps you sleep, I don't want you having anymore Nightmares, your majesty" He said before remembering that Princess Celestia told him to not call her 'your majesty when it was just them, but he forgot what she had told him to call her.

(What was it again? I think it was Tia but I am not sure)

(It was Tia lol)

Celestia smiled, snuggling up next to him. "I'm sure it will... And please, call me Tia... I din't like my friends being so formal to me..."

Seth chuckled. "You'll get used to it sooner or later. It probably would have been better if you had cloaked yourself as a pegasus so you could still be used to wings..."

"They were tiny and I value magic more than flight " she says. Novel is now sitting up on the bed and begins to move her wings around, struggling to gain control and comfort with them. Little did she realize her pace of her wings would increase as she became more frustrated

Grell shook his head "no something killed a banshee I'll have to deal with this for father" feel said

Steel nodded and got up following her

Leif smiled as the windigo landed by him curling itself into a coil beiges laying its head down in its body (like a snake )

Seth blinked, watching her. He smiled, chuckling quietly. -She's so adorable...-

Midnight blinked, nodding. She yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Be care sweetie... I love you..." she said, laying back down.

Lunar walked out of her room, walking down the hall.

Luna blinked, looking at it.

Chronos putting his foreleg around princess Celestia and said "Alright.... Tia" He said before smiling and closing his eyes. He somewhat feared the fact that if somepony broke in, he would be un-prepared being disarmed and not having his armor on. But hopefully he could teleport his armor on quick enough.

Novel flapped her wings faster and faster, growling at the fact that she can't seem to have the right control. Her mother taught her how to fly but her muscles are so sore and rusty that she can't even do her rotation exercises. This frustrates her quickly and her pace whips up a wind

Celestia smiled softly, laying her head on his chest as she closed her eyes.

Seth blinks, looking at her. "Sweetheart, calm down or you'll take off flying... Here, let me help you," he said, helping her fold her wings into a more comfortable position. "Any better?"

Novel smiles and nods "yes dear, thank you" she says with a warm smile. After a moment her smiles falters and she looks down in embarassmemt "um Seth" she says "I cannot fly. I" she hesitates "I never learned at all. My mother never could teach me in time" she says

Steel followed lunar

Grell nodded "I will" grell said "I love you" then he went out to the balcony and jumped after a few moments a dark figure rose up and took off

Leif smiled "well go ahead and pet him he won't bite or freeze you" Leif said

The windigo stayed curled up and laid his head in Leifs shoulder

Seth looked at her for a moment. "Want me to teach you?"

Lunar walked out of the castle, heading to the gardens.

Midnight blinked, watching him. "I love you too... Please be careful..." she whispered, her ears flat.

Luna blinked. She catiously put her hoof out, petting it gently.

Steel followed lunar quietly letting his mind wander

Grell moved quickly and soon found the dead banshee "return to deaths waiting arms and feel peace at last" grell said as he set the body ablaze then he followed the smell of the banshees blood

Leif smiled as the windigo nuzzled Luna

Novel whimpers and looks away in shame "I do not want to be a burden on you, but I really need to learn" novel mumbles in embarrassment. She really needs to learn how to fly or at least control her wings to a degree. It is embarrassing for her to not know how to fly

Seth smiled, patting her head. "Don't be silly. You're not a burden at all. I'd love to teach you how to fly..." he said, kissing her forehead.

Lunar walked up to Luna. "Mother?"

Luna blinked, turning around. "Oh, hello Lunar. What's the matter?"

Lunar looked at her, worry in her eyes and voice. "There are two dracony presences here... Do you know why?"

Luna blinked, looking back at Leif. -Should we tell them...? Is it alright...?- she thought to him.