Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

leif looked at lunar "yes we know  about them dont be worried though its fine" leif said 

the windigo laid its head on luna shoulder 

steel walked up and looked at the windigo with a raised eyebrow

after a whiole grell found a young filly hiding in a old cabin  

Lunar frowned. "There's more to the story. I think I deserve to know. Especially since I'm Luna's daughter..."

Luna sighed, looking at Lunar. "It is alright, Lunar. We will tell you when the time is right. For now, please trust us. The castle is in no harm."

Lunar huffed. "Alright... By the way, why is there a windigo so casually laying here?" she asked, curious.

Midnight soon fell back asleep.

Leif smiled petting the windigo "he's my pet I just recently tamed him" Leif said "In fact I just tamed him he was coming to feed"

Steel looked at him then the windigo "impressive" steel said

Grell looked at the filly she looked up at him

"Don't you dare try to kill me grell" she said

Grell stepped backed shocked

Lunar blinked. "Very impressive... How in the hay did you manage to tame such a wild beast???" she asked, shocked.

Luna smiled, petting it too. -Leif really is a pretth amazing stallion...- she thought, glancing at him.

Midnight tossed and turned, beginning to have a nightmare.

Leif smiled "thanks and that's a trade secret" Leif said wit ha laugh "I'm the great beast tamer of the north there's four of us but I'm the best"

Steel walked up to the windigo looking at it

Grell looked at her "how do you know my name who are you" grell asked

The filly looked at him " I'm astrid and it doesn't matter how" she said

Novel looks nervously at him "if you are sure I really do not want to bother you and it really is not important" she says hurridly and quietly, wanting to drop the issue out of embarrassment of her inability to fly like a normal pegasis. She looks away

Seth smiled, putting a wing around her. "How about we get some rest, then I will teach you in the morning?" he asked, pulling her close.

Lunar smiled, looking at Leif. "I see... Maybe you could tame that beast of a pony Sombra since you're 'the best'?" she joked, giggling.

Luna looked at her, smiling and shaking her head. -Always a joker... I hope he realizes she didn't mean it as an insult...-

Midnight began to have a nightmare. Her face began to show fear as a tear escaped and rolled down her cheek.

Grell smiled "well come on then I can't kill a filly" grell said banishing his scythe

Astrid smiled and stood up walking up to grells side

Leif smirked "give me a week and a whip and I'll have you tamed and trained" Leif said with a laugh

Steel held back a laugh

Midnight gasped, her eyes shooting open. "GRELL!" She had tears running down her face and she was shaking like a leaf.

Lunar blinked. She smiled, shaking her head. "I highly doubt you could handle this," she laughed, flicking her tail.

Luna rolled her eyes, sighing. "You better watch it. That ego of yours will get you in trouble one day."

Leif laughed "it took me less then a minute to train and tame the windigo" Leif said "you wouldn't be that much harder"

Steel laughed at that "youd be amazed" steel said

Grell smiled and out her in his back shifting into his pony form and walked to the castle

Novel nods "I would enjoy that very much so Seth" she says softly and with a loud yawn. Novel is eager and excited to learn how to fly for the first time, but she doesn't want to bug Seth

((Heads up I'm getting very busy with school and work. I'll respond when I can but feel free to move on without me too. The summer I won't have much free time))

Lunar giggled. "You can't even begin to tame me."

Luna rolled her eyes, smiling.

Midnight started bawling, shaking uncontrolably.

Seth smiled, helping her lay back down. "So it's settled. In the morning, your flight training begins." He smiled at her, then yawned.

Grell walked in to the castle and headed to midmights room the filly sleeping on his back still covered in the blood of the banshee

Leif smiled as a collar of light appeared around his neck with chains leading away form it one leading to the windigo "I've been taming since I was a colt" Leif said "ponies aren't mucho harder then dragons"

Midnight was still bawling and shaking.

Lunar blinked, looking at the collar. "How many animals have you tamed, exactly?" she asked, tilting her head.

Luna noticed the chains coming off of it, blinking. -He wasn't kidding... Wow...- she thought, obviously impressed.

Leif shrugged "not sure I'm not even sure what off I've tamed at this point" Leif said

Grell walked over to midnight and hugged her "what's wrong" grell asked

Astrid stayed in grells back asleep

Steel nodded -he seems to be powerful although he likes to boast-steel thought

(Is anyone besides me and Dashian gonna post??? :/ )

Lunar blinked. "Well... Roughly, how many do you think you have tamed??" She was genuinely curious now. She'd never seen so many tamed beasts.

Luna watched the windingo sleep.

Midnight looked up at him, still shaking. "Oh Grell! You're alright!" She tackled him in a hug, still sobbing.

Aurora is sleeping and her room. Her dreams were uneventful.

Night had taken Crystal to the Medical wing for watch. He had informed the Medical ponies of how to keep his other half from coming out and of what Lord Mortis said about how it can be fixed.

Night then goes for a late night/early morning stroll through the castle. He looks to be deep in thought. 'Aurora must have been normally tired but she also didn't have the markings of having been fighting. If they didn't challenge her, they must think she is unworthy of her rank and refused to give her the chance to prove herself. I will make them regret that if it is true.'

He walks around going anywhere and to anyplace at random. His instincts drawing him to those who would bring him out of his wandering head.

Grell caught here hugging her tight "of course I'm alright midnight what's wrong"grell asked

the filly hopped off his back and walking out bumping into night she looked at him a second "you know revenge isn't really worth it if they don't respect her they'll regret it" astrid said still covered in the blood that is black as oil and smells of brimstone and tar

Leif shrugged "last I Remember is 28" Leif said "but that was a while back"

Steel nodded

Night says, "What do you mean, child? Also what do you know about the process of becoming a Void General?"

Night was slightly annoyed that this girl tried to talk to him about something he grew up knowing. "Respect is gained from position. As of now they will respect me as first general. Also, how did you know what I was thinking? Not many can read my thoughts."

Midnight was still sobbing and shaking. "I-I-I have a dr-ream that you h-had died!"

Lunar blinked. "Wow... Think you could teach me?" she asked with a smile. "I've always wanted my own exotic pet."

Luna blinked, looking at Lunar. "It's far too dangerous for you to be dabbling in those kinds of things. We shall not allow it." Luna blinked, noticing the time. "It is time for the moon to be lowered. We shall return shortly." And with that, she flew off.

Celestia opened her eyes, yawning. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked down at the sleeping Chronos and smiled, quietly getting out of bed to not disturb him. She then used magic to fix her mane and tail, then went out to the balcony to raise the sun.

(edited)

Grell held her close "it's alright midnight I can't die I'll only go back home of my mortal body is destroyed them I'll come back" grell said

Leif looked at Luna "well it's not all that dangerous but no I can't teach it its aost impossible to learn k spent years perfecting the spell but it draws on my natural affinity to nature"

Steel nodded "interesting" steel said

Astrid smiled "I know all that you know" she said "and I knew what your thinking because your mind is like a book open for me to read,no offense, everyponys mimd is like that to me" Astrid said she turned showing him her cutie mark its two brains And some wavy lines connecting the two

Edited by dashian500

(edited)

Night says, "Your a telepath then. It would be wise to not venture to deep into my mind. I heard a banshie die earlier and what lays in my mind well make even the gods cower in fear for their mortal subjects. Not that is something you don't know about me. Void General Night Flare. I hail from a place far from here."

Night begins to walk away. He doesn't need to explain the Vashtanerada within.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

She nods "I've already delved deep into your mind and that banshee was my doing" she said "have you not noticed its blood coving my coat" she asked "that's odd are you feeling okay you should have noticed I guess you do have a lot on your mind" Astrid called after him

Chronos slowly woke up. He sat up a yawned, he looked around and got out of the bed. He was confused for a minute before remembering why he was in her bed. He used his magic and teleported the pieces of his new armor, floating around him. He began to put them on from his hooves up. He didn't put on the helmet though and just teleported it back to his armory until he needed it. He remembered that he had a duel with Midnight, 'at least now that she probably got some rest, she would have a chance' He thought and chuckled.

Midnight clung to him, still shaking. "I-I-I have a battle today, a-and I can't stop... I-I don't know wh-what to do..."

Lunar frowned. "Awww, but I want to learn, too." She pouted cutely.

Luna landed on her balcony and began lowering the moon.

Celestia waited for a moment, then began raising the sun.