Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Steel smirked "the armory is in a different caveman I've long since ran out of room in this one for my weapons and I cook well enough I supposed I typicly just make rosted nuts and dried fruit for trail rations" steel said heading to the forge he grab a chunk of pure white metal and began heating it in the fire

Lunar smiled, opening the fridge. "I'll have to show you how well I can cook on an open fire. I'm no trained assassin, but I've been on plenty missions. I know how to hunt and make the kill taste at least close to what you could find in the castle..." she mused, traling off. She wasn't always as pampered as she is now.

"Three days eh? Well be happy your still young, After a few years... it starts to take its toll on you. " He said. 'Good thing my home is really close by' He thought. He began thinking about the mission, was it worth the risk of his son growing up with neither a mother nor a father...

Colt nodded. "I saw what it did to my father, before he passed... It ended up driving my mother to pass as well... I swore to protect his name and honor, though, so I will stay strong. For both of their sakes..." he said, finally catching up to Chronos. He was now just using a steady trot to keep up with him. He wasn't very old; 17 years old at the most, and that was stretching it.

"Both me and my wife were planning on having my son follow in my family's hoofsteps, being a knight, but now I'm starting to rethink it..." He said before looking at the Colt "You will never be able to protect your father's honor as a guard... Many of the guards here only joined the guard because it was safer then the actual military and they will still seem like a hero... upholding the law..." He said.

Edited by Times Hay

Steel shrugged he wasn't nuch for anything fancy he really only liked the nits and fruits he'd lived off of them for years he's been eating them since he was a colt he began shaping the metal into a blade pounding away with hammer forming a dagger aa

Colt shook his head. "My father was part of the special ops. The ponies who worked behind the sences and made peace in the empire possible. He wasn't like us ordinary guards. He was a force to be reconed with. I think he may have actually worked with you a couple times. He mentioned a 'Chronos Dial' a time or two before he passed," he noted. "I'm hoping Celestia will let me join you all, so maybe I can prove myself and become one, too..."

Lunar looked over at him. She watched him, intrigued. "I wish I new how to make weapons... All I have is the weapon Luna had crafted for me when I became part of the army..."

Steel kept working on the blade nodding "it's not really worth knowing unless you use weapons a lot and damage them often it's a real pain in the neck and costs a lot to get the forge And everything" steel said with a heavy sigh hed finished the blade and placed it in water to cool

Lunar nodded. "I'd just love to have some other kind of weapon than this," she said, using her magic. A double sided scythe appeared. Both blades were in the shapes of crecent moons, her cutie mark adorned on the top. The old royal language was written down both of the blades, the words forming an incantation. The blades also glew like the moon, their aura pulsing. The staff also had the old language written down it, but this one was a passage from one of the ancient books. The weapon itself was a sight to behold.

(It's fine, I'm catching up with the rp, it just seems to move really quickly, don't be afraid to move on without me)

"Sure!" Flux perked up. She was surprised but nonetheless happy to have some company even for a little while. "What do would you like to do? We've got a bit of time to spare."

Steel nodddd "the weapon you have is nice but I understand I'll take you to the armory so you can find a new weapon or two" steel said pulling the blade out and sharpening it the blade glowing slightly as he worked he pulled out a slab of leather and ran the blade down it slicing it easily

Novel flushes a bit at the stallion before her "uh hi I'm novel. I need to um gather some books from my home. Seth just uh make sure I don't spend forever with my books" she avoids looking at him, not used to the opposite sex near her. She usually keeps to herself. She packs up her things and goes to head home, eagerly awaiting the chance to scavenge for what she needs

Seth nodded, smiling. He followed her out. "So, what brought a young mare like yourself to enter this bloodbath?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

Luna smiled, walking. "Well, first, we need to get my weapons sharpened. Maybe we can get you one, too?" she offered, leading Flux along with her wing.

Lunar blinked, smiling. "Oh, that'd be perfect!" she exclaimed, her weapon disappearing.

Novel kept her eyes on the road, unsure about eye contact customs "well I'm a um healer so I can protect everypony. And uh well I'm from the empire and left my books behind due to my knowledge being a threat to Sombra. So I fled here with my books and knowledge of the city." She would glance at the colt "what brings you to the royal guard?"

Steel nodded handing her the blade he just made "now that it's done here if the evil comes out don't hesitate use this against me" steel said grabbing a sheath for the blade"it's a holy blade it took me a while to gather the material for it but now that Its done I can relax a little "

Lunar blinked, taking the blade. "But won't this kill you...?" she asked, concern in her eyes. She didn't want to kill him; he meant too much to her.

Seth smiled sadly. "My mother always wanted me to grow up to be somepony important. It was her dying wish to see me graduate as a captain. I just hope Celestia will let us guard memebers battle along side you all. I want to be remembered as somepony strong and powerful. Not just a mere guard memeber," he said cooly, sighing.

Steel nodded "it will in fact it's one of the few things that can stop the evil that dwells within me" steel said "you'll have to kill me before I kill anypony that matters promise me you'll do this for me" you could see the intensity and a little desperation in his eyes

Edited by dashian500

Lunar's ears lowered, stiffly nodding. "O...okay... I will..." She wanted to hug him or something so bad. She didn't want to bear the responsibility of having to kill somepony she holds so dearly. He could tell she was holding something back. She quickly strapped the blade to her left hind leg.

She stopped and looked at Seth "Well there will be no dying on my watch sir. But fame and glory aren't reasons to fight. Now honoring your mother, that is a noble cause" She allows a small smile "That is something to be remembered for." Novel looked ahead, "Well there is my little library. Um it's a disaster so don't worry if things fall over"

Steel nodded "good now let's go get you a weapon you actually want"steel said turning to face a doorway he knew she was holding back on something but he couldn't let it bother him he had things to do before going to fight sombra "this way" steel said walking

Seth chuckled a bit, walking up to the doors. "Obviously you haven't seen my late mother's old house," he mused. He bowed respestfully. "Ladies first, my dear."

Lunar nodded, following him. The dagger felt weird on her hip. She wasn't used to having things strapped to her if she wasn't in battle.

Novel glanced at him with curiosity, trying to figure out how to take that comment. She nervously opens the door and there were books EVERYWHERE. In piles and on shelves, on the tables and floors. She dashed inside, making a break for her room so she would have as much time to gather her books as she could.

Chronos walked up to his door and said "What's your father's name, maybe I remember him..." He said before opening it. The building was a large two story building, it put the homes of the rich in Canterlot to shame. He walked in, He saw his squire who said "Hello sir" Chronos looked at his squire "Contact my Sister and ask her if she will babysit Jr. while I am gone... I won't be home for a while." He said before starting to walking a room in which he opened it slightly and peak in. Inside of it was a crib, Chronos could see the colt in the crib breathing.

Seth smiled, walking inside and shutting the door. He looked at the books laying around, chuckling slightly. -Medsy yet organized... Reminds me of Mother so much...- he thought.

Colt walked in, following him. "H-his name was Alexander... He looks almost identical to me, except he was much more built than I am..." he said sheepishly, careful not to disturb the sleeping filly.

Novel began scurrying about looking for book after book. Nowhere to be found. Books were flying across the floors and her frantic hooves were dashing about, desperate to find her herb books and some of the books on the empire. She couldn't remember where she last had them