Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humans vs Equestria, who would win ?

iDashingRainbow

• 3 months later...
On 1/13/2015 at 5:05 PM, Wicked Funky said:

Ponies, because Pinkies party cannon will wreck evryone :D

maybe if the Ponie Has Carnage on their side there will be bloodshedcarnage-marvel-character-2-psd-430709.pncarnage-marvel-character-psd-430783.png5076837-carnage.jpg77990-175437-carnage.jpgCarnage-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-h1.jpgOIP.USnR7EPl36hElCGJpO2pbAHaE_?pid=Api&rimg-2027919-6-mane_six_hug_by_mehoep-d5zvector__75___discord__2_by_dashiesparklewith Discord and Carnage on the pony side and I willl die fighting to Protect Equestria

Ponies. The Equestria girls world is really small IMO. It is a few set piece locales set in the sparkling void of space, with set piece 'rooms' like one of those planar spheres in DnD. There is a 'Pinkie's house' plane. Then there is a central 'School plane', the largest plane, with portals that connect to all the other planes. 

4 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Ponies. The Equestria girls world is really small IMO. It is a few set piece locales set in the sparkling void of space, with set piece 'rooms' like one of those planar spheres in DnD. There is a 'Pinkie's house' plane. Then there is a central 'School plane', the largest plane, with portals that connect to all the other planes. 

My thoughts exactly!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Probably the Human race, don't get me wrong I love the pony race. But with the combination of all of countries military's including nuclear weapons and possibly bio warfare with weaponized diseases. That the Pony race haven't dealt with like with Anthrax, Botulism, Bubonic Plague, or even Smallpox, it would be a massacre. Not to mention if the Pony race wins, there will be rebellions and insurgent groups trying to defeat the pony race. So my guess would be the Human race. Though I would like a world where both humans and ponies live in harmony. 

26 minutes ago, Flying Pencil said:

Probably the Human race, don't get me wrong I love the pony race. But with the combination of all of countries military's including nuclear weapons and possibly bio warfare with weaponized diseases. That the Pony race haven't dealt with like with Anthrax, Botulism, Bubonic Plague, or even Smallpox, it would be a massacre. Not to mention if the Pony race wins, there will be rebellions and insurgent groups trying to defeat the pony race. So my guess would be the Human race. Though I would like a world where both humans and ponies live in harmony. 

Ahahaha thats where your theory falls my friend..B)

"Combination of all countries."

Will never happen.

Some countries will rather die than work with a certain country....

We have no cooperation.

They have harmony.

The equestrians don't even need to lift a hoof.

Theyd just wait for us to kill each other.

"Weaponized diseases"

...they have experienced much worse. And whats more they have cures for tgeir deadly diseases.... While we make profite from our diseases. Heck maybe they even have the cure for all of our problems.

Plus there are bronies....

The humans have no chance..... Canada will definitely side to them.:orly:

On 2021-03-21 at 8:58 AM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

maybe if the Ponie Has Carnage on their side there will be bloodshedcarnage-marvel-character-2-psd-430709.pncarnage-marvel-character-psd-430783.png5076837-carnage.jpg77990-175437-carnage.jpgCarnage-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-h1.jpgOIP.USnR7EPl36hElCGJpO2pbAHaE_?pid=Api&rimg-2027919-6-mane_six_hug_by_mehoep-d5zvector__75___discord__2_by_dashiesparklewith Discord and Carnage on the pony side and I willl

They have pony of shadows.... Aka pony symbiote

58 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Ahahaha thats where your theory falls my friend..B)

"Combination of all countries."

Will never happen.

Some countries will rather die than work with a certain country....

We have no cooperation.

They have harmony.

The equestrians don't even need to lift a hoof.

Theyd just wait for us to kill each other.

"Weaponized diseases"

...they have experienced much worse. And whats more they have cures for tgeir deadly diseases.... While we make profite from our diseases. Heck maybe they even have the cure for all of our problems.

Plus there are bronies....

The humans have no chance..... Canada will definitely side to them.:orly:

Ok, then lets reverse roles and the pony race declares war on Humans with the goal of wiping them out. The threat of the human race being wiped out could form a coalition of militaries. All of United Nations countries would work together to ensure human survival and I might add that some ponies like Lyra would side with the Humans. Also, let's go back to the weaponized diseases, diseases like Anthrax could be sent in through contaminated items like the 2001 Anthrax Attacks. They would also have no immunity to the viruses because it's new. Sure, there will be survivors of the diseases, but it will weaken the pony race. 

22 hours ago, Flying Pencil said:

Ok, then lets reverse roles and the pony race declares war on Humans with the goal of wiping them out. The threat of the human race being wiped out could form a coalition of militaries. All of United Nations countries would work together to ensure human survival and I might add that some ponies like Lyra would side with the Humans. Also, let's go back to the weaponized diseases, diseases like Anthrax could be sent in through contaminated items like the 2001 Anthrax Attacks. They would also have no immunity to the viruses because it's new. Sure, there will be survivors of the diseases, but it will weaken the pony race. 

First of all.... Ponies will never do that to us... Declare war? Nope

Antrax vs magic... Theyde easily find a cure... Sure some will die, but theyde still find a cure... Heck maybe befriend it.

Lyra will be the ambasidor for humans....

The strongest weapon of the ponies is friendship! Which humans pretty much lack. Thats why we have wars They don't. Because they use FRIENDSHIP to end wars. 

We on the other hand use brute force to stop it.. which just continues the hate and killing.

3 hours ago, Kujamih said:

First of all.... Ponies will never do that to us... Declare war? Nope

Antrax vs magic... Theyde easily find a cure... Sure some will die, but theyde still find a cure... Heck maybe befriend it.

Lyra will be the ambasidor for humans....

The strongest weapon of the ponies is friendship! Which humans pretty much lack. Thats why we have wars They don't. Because they use FRIENDSHIP to end wars. 

We on the other hand use brute force to stop it.. which just continues the hate and killing.

this is why i join with the ponies and they did declare war  against king sombre  

Edited by Scootaloo90747475

11 hours ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

this is why i join with the ponies and they did declare war  against king sombre  

Please remember this happened....never because twilight fixed it.... And the real mane 6 didn't " really" existed there.

11 hours ago, Scootaloo90747475 said:

And if it's post twilight.. celestia would just turn everyone into stone faster than you can say "TEACUP!"

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

And if it's post twilight.. celestia would just turn everyone into stone faster than you can say "TEACUP!"

the alternate timeline has always existed before  starlight mess with time starlight creates a multiverse so the sombra timeline still exist as it own separated universe aswell with all of the other