Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How popular are you in real life?

Noei

Not really popular. I'd say like 5/10. and that's me being nice to myself.

Though a lot of people tend to remember me. Which is the weird thing cause I'm always quiet. I honestly feel like I could sit in a class and nobody would notice me, but apparently people do. Like this girl in my class on the first day this school year was like "omg *insert my name* I haven't seen you in forever, remember me?" It was literally like 7 years since we had seen eachother and she remembered me within a couple minutes of class. So eh.

• Brohoof 1

Welp, I can say I'm fine around adults. Still have some friends, but in school I'm not very known out of our class.

The good thing is that in Argentina there's not that much bullying as in USA, even if i suffered some for several years. All people really care here is football

Guess 4/10

Edited by ShadowBeam
  • Brohoof 1

4/10 I get around and say hi to the people I work with. Maybe even ask some folks to go to lunch. That's really about it. I'm not shy. I'm just veeeeery withdrawn. 

Edited by Spaced Out Woona
  • Brohoof 1

7/10 Averagely popular. People apparently see me as that person who's constantly chill and mellow and would never get in a fight/get angry at someone.

• Brohoof 4

I was unpopular back when I was in school. I hung out in the library or the bathroom during lunch(Only when I couldn't go to the library and read.) I'm shy and quiet so I was a big target for bullies. I'm unpopular at work, I'm currently being ignored/made fun of by a coworker. (Who may end up being my new manager.) I give myself a 2/10 for popularity.

7/10 I don't do anything except sit there and frown and don't say anything. But when I wander the halls all I get is friendly jabs and "hi's"

From a lot of people. And a lot of students try to talk to me...

I'd rather be 0/10 because I feel so gosh darn awkward in public. So then everyone would leave me alone. But being like this makes it an easy target for bullies. Just today I sat away from a group of jerks on some stairs and a random girl came over and said "Why you alone faggot? Come join the group, what you crying?" I ignored her and let it slide.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say 6/10. Pretty much everyone at school knows me, but I don't have a lot of friends. I mainly have acquaintances. A lot of people only say something to me when they need a pencil or a piece of paper.

Edited by MechanicalDoom

I'm well-known by a lot of people my age over in school. I have plenty of friends older than me. I'm well-known in one of my classes for being "The Dominator" (long story, don't ask.) So I'd give myself an 8.5/10

I am in college so it tends to vary depending on the class but for the most part dosen't apply. As for work though I have a very good reputation and am well respected among most of my peers so I am fairly popular there.