Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How popular are you in real life?

Noei

When I was in secondary school, 8/10.

Now? 0/10.

I see you crossed the threshold to adulthood? 

That happens. I had tons of friends in high school Then I graduated and moved to college. Didn't make any friends there. 

Well, pretty much everyone in my school knows who i am(To a reason thats still unknown to me. Maybe its the brony thing). But popular in the sense that everyone heeds my word and backs me up with whatever that happens to me? Nope. Im just the insane kid that everyone knows of but dont pay too much mind too.

I see you crossed the threshold to adulthood? 

That happens. I had tons of friends in high school Then I graduated and moved to college. Didn't make any friends there. 

Yes.

Though I didn't have friends in high school. People knew me because I was smart and weird, not because I had a lot of friends.

I'm well-known by a lot of people my age over in school. I have plenty of friends older than me. I'm well-known in one of my classes for being "The Dominator" (long story, don't ask.) So I'd give myself an 8.5/10

oh come on, you can't just mention you had the title THE DOMINATOR and then not expect people to ask about it, it sounds far too interesting!

• Brohoof 6

currently in High School: 8/10

People know me pretty well  :smug:  mostly for being silly, and optimistic.

But in middle school: 4/10

I used to be really awkward and i had anger issues so i had only a couple friends, also i was bullied  -_- it sucked

Elementary: 9/10

everyone knew me for being silly and optimistic, just like now  :P

Edited by Pelate

In school, 1/10. Towards the end of high school, I'd say I was teetering towards a 3.

College, 6/10. I had it a lot better there.

I work at a small accounting firm so with employees and clients figured in, they love me there. 8/10.

9/10 Apparently I'm popular enough for people I don't know to know me, invite me to parties, and just kiss up to me like I'll bring up their own popularity. I honestly have no idea how this happened, but if it means not sitting alone at lunch I'm not complaining.  :muffins:

I don't think popularity really exists in most colleges. When there are 10,000 students, no one's paying that much attention to you :P

If I had to rate my... friend-having, I guess, I'd give myself a 6.5/10. I'm on the rise, making more friends than I've had at any other point in college :)

As far as high school goes, I could not possibly rate myself. I had very few friends who liked and wanted to hang out with me frequently, and I was very lonely, but everyone knew who I was and talked about me. I was very enigmatic, and I think my classmates liked to amuse themselves trying to puzzle me out ;)

• Brohoof 2

I don't think popularity really exists in most colleges. When there are 10,000 students, no one's paying that much attention to you

Pretty much this! There's so many people in there, you know? You're not bound to know all of them and they aren't all going to know you.

In highschool, I think I was a pretty popular person. Pretty much everyone knew me, and I was friends with mainly everyone. :) 
  • Brohoof 2

Well, pretty much everyone in my school knows who i am(To a reason thats still unknown to me. Maybe its the brony thing). But popular in the sense that everyone heeds my word and backs me up with whatever that happens to me? Nope. Im just the insane kid that everyone knows of but dont pay too much mind too.

That's pretty much how I was in high school, except replace insane with goofy.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think popularity really exists in most colleges. When there are 10,000 students, no one's paying that much attention to you :P

yeah im pretty sure popularity stops being a thing once you hit college and wont ever pick back up unless you become some kind of celebrity.

• Brohoof 1

look, it's the ultimate ego boost/destroyer thread!

seriously, like popularity at school actually matters.

one of the schools that i went to was filled with hillbillies and jerks.

i didnt even try to hang out with them, and now i am glad that i didn't, seeing what has become of them now.

Edited by Sceethe
  • Brohoof 2

Ummmmm.... 6.5/10? I know pretty much everyone in my classes on enough of a basis to start a conversation, but I don't really talk to any of them outside of school. I have about 10ish people that I'll be my true silly self to, and my best guess is the only reason they come back to me is for comic relief.... I'm not sure how I feel about that just yet.

I'm average joe really. Back in highschool, i was a loner. I didn't care too much to get close to people, so i was this shadow in the hallway that nobody really notices. In college, i'd say i'm around a 5, maybe 6. I'm more known around the people i share my syllabus with, i took part in study groups and went to events with the most of them. In my workplace, i'm pretty much a superstar. I'd say i'm a 8 or a 9 out of 10, i know everyone, i get talked to frequently, and i even hear rumors surrounding me all the time..