Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How popular are you in real life?

Noei

I went to high school that was very small, so pretty much everyone knew me a little. I was not very close to everyone and had some buddies to hang out with and some real friend to spend time with, but I was pretty well-known. I would give myself an 8/10.

In college, that's a very different story. Not very many people know me, and even fewer know me well. I have some friends to spend time with and there are a few teachers and faculty that know me reasonably well, so I'll say 3.5/10.

at my old schools people would become very curious about me only because I never spoke and usually became popular because of how quiet I' am

as of now I'm not popular, but I never want to be the center of attention so that's good

I'm pretty popular in my class / among my current friends and on the campus itself, meaning that at least a good majority of my fellow students know who I am and that I'm always down. =]

8.7/10

Edited by Guest

High school I was a 7/10, people knew me, and talked but still stuck with my clique of friends

For college, more like 5/10, people still know me, but barely acknowledged by others sometimes

4/10 at best I would say. Its not that I'm not liked I just have trouble socializing with others, but I had a few friends here and there, most which I sadly don't keep in touch with, though a few I refound on Facebook.

Among my relatives and dad's friends, I'm more popular due to my strong deep voice, which makes me good at singing base and tenor like Josh Groban or Andrea Bocelli.

I guess you can say I'm a Flutterguy, except that I am actually a guy.

One of the problems with going to a small school is that it is impossible to disappear in the fade. People know me, yet I don't have anyone from school that I speak to outside of school. Some people are nice to me still, likely because I used to be on the baseball team, and others just generally ignore me. Either way, I'm certainly not well liked or popular, but I'm not very disliked either. I'm pretty average, although people scoffed for a while due to my tendency to wear Rarity shirts. Surprisingly, though, it never went much past that :please:

Maybe 7/10?

I get along well with popular people, I'm even friends with a few of them. Probably because I like to crack a joke in class sometimes, but that's just me. I'm also known for playing a few sports, so that might be the case.

Not really at all.  Popularity stops really being a thing once you're out of high school, in my experience.

Exactly, some people will like you and some people won't, but the whole popularity ladder and comparing yourself to your peers ends in high school.

To any brony still in high school:

High School is NOT real life.  It is an absurdity foisted upon the youth.

Edited by Pinkie-Guy

Depends on who you ask and when. At work, I'm an officer in my unit and people say I'm doing a much better job than my predecessor and we're all good friends, so 7/10? In school I was very quiet, but notably during recess I always read these huge novels and that kind of attracted some attention, since I read them literally everywhere. In elementary, I sat with both legs on my chair with my shirt spread over them, citing "cold", when really I was just hiding my book in there. I read while walking, I read during recess, etc. For some reason, people thought I was really smart and must have top grades or something, but in reality my grades were really average to mediocre and I was never able to really bring myself to properly study for any test, since I was more interested in programming, video games and the internet. People were often trying to chat with me though, so I guess I must have been doing something right, probably an average 7/10 again. Overall, just... averagely popular!

I'm known but not necessarily popular? I tend to have a personality that doesn't draw a lot of people my way... Especially nowadays because I'm just so visibly unhappy with everything.

Not really at all.  Popularity stops really being a thing once you're out of high school, in my experience.

Not really my experience. It seems like if you get into jobs like those of big retail chains, people haven't really grown up. Also, from my experience at both colleges I went to, the music department students are very cliquey. In the beginning I did feel like things were better, but as time grew on I realized they really aren't... Maybe that's just the music department, though.

Not at all popular, never have been. I've fluctuated between 1/10-2/10 over the years, depending on given events. 

Not that I mind much. It gives me more time to hide from people to draw. 

I'm known but not necessarily popular? I tend to have a personality that doesn't draw a lot of people my way... Especially nowadays because I'm just so visibly unhappy with everything.

Not really my experience. It seems like if you get into jobs like those of big retail chains, people haven't really grown up. Also, from my experience at both colleges I went to, the music department students are very cliquey. In the beginning I did feel like things were better, but as time grew on I realized they really aren't... Maybe that's just the music department, though.

Oh, it can get a little cliquey at my work, and even though I work in an engineering office, it's not always what you'd call professional. It's just that there aren't really any 'popular' people.

Not very popular, I don't really know of much people, no one really talks to me, invites me out, etc.

The only time people talk to me is on like facebook or something to hit on me.

I notice sometimes someone will know me, but I don't know them.

I could probably be more popular if I wanted, but I love my alone time too much.

Edited by Vulture