Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How popular are you in real life?

Noei

I don’t know how popular I am really. I know I’ve got a well-known reputation here on the forums that’s for sure. ^_^ But in real life? Not so much I’d guess. 

• Brohoof 2

I like staying away for popularity in real life. My IRL friend is popular, so I can kinda understand how it is. I enjoy just being able to not have to deal with "fans" and "media" and "TV" and "radio" and all that stuff, but still be there when it is fun.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was non existent at school  (your last name mattered greatly in school and in the area, and I didn't have a correct one) unless it was a group project.

I don't really go anywhere since then so I assume the same has continued. 

Not at all. Frankly as far as I am concerned, I don't exist - I have not seen any irl friends in person for over 2 years and have not talked to anyone from my IRL life with the exception of one person since July of 2021. Not that I mind.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately extremely popular. I'm trying to disappear. I want privacy so bad, I'm literally fighting for it in a way... I hate being so talked about and sought out, I just want a normal life, I just want quiet, and a job and privacy with a woman that inspires and captivates me

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
On 2023-07-01 at 12:13 AM, Last Line of Defense said:

Unfortunately extremely popular. I'm trying to disappear. I want privacy so bad, I'm literally fighting for it in a way... I hate being so talked about and sought out, I just want a normal life, I just want quiet, and a job and privacy with a woman that inspires and captivates me

Couldn't relate to a post any more than that my dude