Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

Just a silly question. Do you wear any pony product in public??????? In the past weeks i began to buy some buttons for my bagpack (Didnt wear them because i wasnt that confident about my brony condition xDD After i joined the forums i began to wear them) I also planning on buying a shirt :P

• Brohoof 1

No, but only because I haven't found any yet that I like. Many pony shirts seemed aimed at guys, and the 'gender neautral' shirts are still basic t-shirts that are not at all flattering on a female figure. I was hoping to find a MLP duffel bag but they're apparently nonexistant and I'm not a huge fan of pins or badges or the jewelry offered on etsy as they're not elegant enough for my tastes. That being said, I do wear ponies fairly often when I dress up, but they're not actually My Little Ponies of any sort.

• Brohoof 2

I try to

But when ever I do for some reason I end up subconsciously covering it up with a sweat shirt.

The first reactions to my Brony shirts were... unfavorable. But I did a few favorable opinions before.

Strangely I'm not really scared of the trolls because in my hometown there really are none as far as Bronies are concerned. But then I'll get tons of people asking questions then I have to inform everybody and repeat myself all day and then they laugh as if explaining it for the one millionth time today wasn't annoying enough!

Who knows! I found one Brony so perhaps there's more!

Well, not that much as of yet. I haven't had the means to get much swag yet. But I DO wear a Rainbow Dash pin on my hat, and my car has been dubbed the "Pony-mobile" because of the mass amount of ponies in it. I suppose that counts for something.

I currently have two pony shirts and I've ordered two more. I actually wear them in public more than I do at home because I don't see much point in wearing one if no one else sees it. I don't wear them that often though because I've only got two and if my pajamas are any indication, it wouldn't take two many washings in my crappy old machine to start wearing holes in them.

Aha! Now that's the kind of bracelet I would love to wear :) Where did you find it?

My fiancée bought it for me off ebay I believe, it was $7 (including shipping and tax)

(: ~

No, but only because I haven't found any yet that I like. Many pony shirts seemed aimed at guys, and the 'gender neautral' shirts are still basic t-shirts that are not at all flattering on a female figure.

So much this. I really don't like t-shirts in general either. I wish I could find like... something more feminine. A dress, or a skirt... or a blouse. But until then, I'll have to remain ponyless.

Maybe one day, if I find jewelry or something. I'd also rather enjoy a purse.

Oh look, I found something I actually like! Too bad it costs a whole lot... maybe next time.

I do have some pony-wear. I have 8 shirts that I proudly wear in public. I also have a Derpy Hooves satchel bag that I ordered from online. I don't care if I get weird looks. I love ponies and I'm going to show it, damn it!
  • Brohoof 4

Nope even if I had pony shirts I still wouldn't wear them in publpic at all. I'm a Closet Brony through and through. The only time I would wear a pony shirt is during a Pony Meet Up. That is all.

• Brohoof 1

No because i can't find stores with pony merchandise except online retailers :(

try hot tOpic

I have a few T shirts. But we cant wear them at my school, but most

Of the time I wear my vinyl scratch hoodie, my brony lanyard, and my rainbow dash button to school. At the end of the school year I'm going to wear my brony t shirt just to suPrise People

I don't own any MLP clothing (yet). The only thing pony-related that I wear in public is my ID badge at work.

I didn't like the picture of me that my employer had on file, so I asked the person who makes IDs if they could replace my picture with a picture of Rainbow Dash... Surprisingly they said yes.

• Brohoof 1