Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I wear my "The fun has been doubled" shirt, with hyped up Luna at least once per week.  My "Welcome to Canterlot" shirts are worn somewhat less frequently, but at least twice per month.  I used to be more of a closet Brony, but I'm proud of who I am and what the show and fandom is all about.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't own any because I don't even really like the show that much.

This delightfully succinct response is my feeling.

Also, I think t-shirts plastered with images and logos look very tacky and not good. I prefer to wear things that look prettier and more formal. 

I do. It kind of defeats the purpose to have a shirt that you never wear, in my opinion. I live in Idaho, so I get a lot of flak for it, but not nearly enough to shoot me down.

• Brohoof 2

I have two pony shirts and yes I do were them in public. I haven't gotten any negative remarks from anyone, but I have gotten a few weird looks. I guess people aren''t used to seeing a guy with a pony shirt shopping in the mlp isle at target.  >_>

This is where I'd put my MLP shirt! *Gestures to torso* IF I HAD ONE!

Yeah, I'd wear them in public if I had one, definitely. I'm currently looking to buy some, I definitely want a Pinkie Pie one, and on Redbubble I saw a Rarity shirt with the quote "I am not whining, I am complaining!" on it. I need that shirt, definitely. And I would loooove to wear that one in public especially :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one shirt, since its hard to find a Pinkie shirt I like that's in my size.  But yes! I have worn it.  A lot.  Its actually get a bit worn out now, so I don't wear it out as much as I used to.  Dashie is getting all cracked from washing it too much.

• 3 weeks later...

I try not to in school, but other than that I don't really care since nobody seems to take a bother. It's just another hobby that anybody can take a liking to, but high school students can't really seem to understand that, for the most part.

I've mentioned before that I wear them all the time, but today was the first day of my vacation in Florida and I wore my Equestria girls shirt. I got 3 positive comments on it :D one was a cute girl that liked it but she was working at a pretzel stand and my mom was with me, and I'm stupid, so I didn't really talk to her -___-