Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

If I owned any MLP-themed clothing, I would wear them out in public; sure. I'm not particularly shy about my interests, even if it is something like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm not someone who really cares about what others think of my fashion sense.

:lol:

Sure, I wear pony related clothes all the time. I have plenty of t shirts and socks and accessories so I wear them pretty often. I also bring my pony tumbler pretty much everywhere I go so I always have water or something with me. Most of the time people ask where I've come across my merch, but sometimes I get weird looks. Overall, I really just don't care :P

• Brohoof 2

I wear my Derpy sweatshirt just about every day i go out. Sometimes I get strange looks but most of the time I get complements and asked where I got it.

sig-4422797.mPt8zOo.jpg

Sweet. I only have a Derpy tshirt. Love it though! I'm probably going to wear it out soon.  :derp:

Yes, yes I do. I mean don't get me wrong, I love mlp and sometimes I feel self conscious but eh. I could care less about what other people think and I mind as well be happy while doing it.

Right on. I like wearing my Out of Chalk shirt the most. Octavia's awesome. What it looks like because I have no photos. And where's my Tavi emoto?  :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

Sweet. I only have a Derpy tshirt. Love it though! I'm probably going to wear it out soon. :derp:

Right on. I like wearing my Out of Chalk shirt the most. Octavia's awesome. What it looks like because I have no photos. And where's my Tavi emoto? :toldya:

The sweatshirt I very often wear out. Just subtle enough to ward off the casual observer from noticing but enough to provoke a response from a brony.

post-31660-0-49489400-1458102220_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

The sweatshirt I very often wear out. Just subtle enough to ward off the casual observer from noticing but enough to provoke a response from a brony.

Oh, that's epic. I've always wanted one of those princesses shirts/sweaters/whatnot. My Tavi shirt pulls off the casual thing nicely too because most people just assume its an artsy thing. On the other hoof, I don't exactly meet any bronies where I live. Mostly just quail and coyotes out here.  :lol:

I love to wear my Brony shirt out, and it is almost always the first shirt I wear after laundry day! It is not at all subtle though, but oh well! Haters gonna hate! My girlfriend has a shirt that she always wears too, and she has gotten so many compliments on it, but no one has noticed that the main focus of the shirt is meant to be the pony. 

My shirt: post-36148-0-58090200-1458103099.jpg

My GF's shirt: post-36148-0-18363100-1458103099_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

All the time...

I juggle between my three fandoms: FiM, Kingdom Hearts, and Persona series. 

There is also a lot of super hero outfits I dress up in: cape and all, or variations to capture the essence and style of that hero without wearing a full body suit. For an example, A royal blue pair of shirt and jean pants that match in hue and color,  yellow belt, and a long red scarf tossed over shoulder style make people go, "It's superman...and he is frickin' fresh!"

My little pony fandom is very much the same. Rainbow Dash style shirt, pants, and a pair of wings with the rainbow hood or hat is something I would match, and not to mention I love my pair of pink jean baggy pants (I dyed them) with the Pinkie Pie solid colored shirt with the cutie mark and the matching headphones with the curly Pinkie Pie style hair with cutie mark/character dog tag (My next project is to actually color some pink boots for that outfit).

I very much like to go all out for my fandoms, not to just express my love for them, but also to express myself as I create a style that only few people or even no one can mimic at all.

Life is too short to wear boring clothes after all.

I would definitely wear some pony merchandise...if I actually had any. If only there were some decent shirts available in the mall stores, then I would wear it proudly.

I wear a G1 sweatshirt a lot!

And people seem to actually like it, I heard a friendly "Hey, nice sweatshirt!" from at least two complete strangers :D