Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I do, though they tend to be discrete (haven't worked up the courage to wear my obvious shirts away from the immediate vicinity of my home).  I really should just wear the blatant ones, because I've gotten nothing but positivity from others on campus so far.  Just last week I got some complements from two of my friends who recognized the reference in this shirt:

http://www.welovefine.com/cracklecrunch-6691/search/crackle+crunch.html

• Brohoof 1

I carry a mini rainbow dash plushie stored in an LGBT coloured soch with pockets for toes to go in to. I see no problem. Im actually buying some mlp card sleeves for my pokemon cards. Its you and theres no point to not be. There is only one you so be original. You like what you like and wear/carry as much damn pony merch as tou want to.... In other words, if its part of you, do it

I carry a mini rainbow dash plushie stored in an LGBT coloured soch with pockets for toes to go in to. I see no problem. Im actually buying some mlp card sleeves for my pokemon cards. Its you and theres no point to not be. There is only one you so be original. You like what you like and wear/carry as much damn pony merch as tou want to.... In other words, if its part of you, do it

As much as the card sleeves are cool. They are the worst quality card sleeves I have ever purchased. Much better with something else. I'd suggest these sleeves called dragon shields

I have a Lyrabon shirt I wear to school and places quite often, and I've actually gotten positive comments on it! They must like MLP because they know who Lyra and Bon Bon are. XD

I also have plushies and figures too, but they stay on my shelf mostly.

Edited by Sparkle Zap

Where I live, I have to be pretty careful when it comes to something like MLP. So I wear t-shirts that have Philomena or Gummy on or something, but nothing really more than that.

In the house though, I will wear any MLP clothing.

I would if I knew where to get some t-shirts! :scoots:

Anypony know a place to get some?

Go to welovefine,com or you could order it via Etsy.com! That and Hot Topic :3 that's what I dooo :3

Edited by MinunShy_Kay

While we are still on the topic of MLP merchandise here, does anybody have any links to any good Vinyl T-shirts I can get? Or perhaps even Octavia?

Redbubble has a fairly enormous variety.  I've bought quite a few from there, and yes, I do wear them in public.

Edited by Concerned Bystander

i'm an engineering professional, and don't tend to wear t-shirts...
but one of pony shirts occasionally makes it to the light of day.

most likely this one: clicky

its pretty stealthy.  many bronies get it, but to everyone else its just a bit nerdy.  

Also, I get to tell people my molybdenum story when I wear it, and i never get tired of that.

Edited by weesh