Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I got 3 pony shirts from We LoveFine I wear out and about...

I also got a Fluttershy keychain (Free from We Love Fine) that dangles out of my pocket which is attached to my keys....makes getting my keys easier when I got Flutters to grab onto.

I also got cutie mark buttons on my hats., and metal Princess Luna keychains on my backpacks.

Edited by Flutter Dash

Yuppers, T-shirts, shocks, hell everyone can see my tattoo of Princess Celestias' necklace, to bad they cant see the cutie marks.. anyway yeah, I don't mind it too. I love the show, and I would like everyone to know, so if there is a brony or a pegasister where I'm at, I can make a new friend :)

I wear pony stuff all the time, if anybody makes fun of it ill tell them where ill shove my boot. i've never actually had any problems with it though since most of my friends are bronies or brony acceptors. I don't care what anyone thinks of me, if your not going to talk to me, or make fun of me over me liking a show, then i wouldn't want to be your friend anyway.

half of this vest is all pony buttons (plus ive added way more), i like to wear it to conventions and my schools anime club where a lot of bronies are :)

post-18728-0-45064500-1376113971_thumb.jpg

Edited by midnight moon

I certainly do! I always have my Rainbow Dash wallet and lanyard with me when I go out and whenever I head off to brony meets, I wear my Vinyl Scratch backpack as well as a shirt. 

post-17744-0-23496400-1376126547_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I certainly do! I always have my Rainbow Dash wallet and lanyard with me when I go out and whenever I head off to brony meets, I wear my Vinyl Scratch backpack as well as a shirt. 

post-17744-0-23496400-1376126547_thumb.j

Dude I got that same Vinyl Scratch shirt! It is awesome :)

I wear pony shirts out from time to time. I also have a Rainbow Dash necklace, but I haven't worn it out yet since I'm not too comfortable with wearing necklaces. Oh yeah, I also have a Derpy Hooves wallet that I bring with me everytime I go out, but often times it goes unseen. I guess I wear pony shirts out depending on my mood. Some days I don't feel like expressing my bronydom through clothing, and other days I do. 

• Brohoof 1

Dude I got that same Vinyl Scratch shirt! It is awesome :)

I wear pony shirts out from time to time. I also have a Rainbow Dash necklace, but I haven't worn it out yet since I'm not too comfortable with wearing necklaces. Oh yeah, I also have a Derpy Hooves wallet that I bring with me everytime I go out, but often times it goes unseen. I guess I wear pony shirts out depending on my mood. Some days I don't feel like expressing my bronydom through clothing, and other days I do. 

I know what you mean. I do my best to bring ponies with me wherever I go, especially to work where they help me through a tough day. But I only have a handful of pony shirts at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to get a few more once I go to BronyCAN.

I've seen the Derpy Hooves wallet before and would have got it if I didn't already buy the Rainbow Dash one. Though I might get it in the future, when my money isn't so tight.

• Brohoof 1

All I ever wear in public IS Pony stuff. Strangely haven't got any hate towards it, though that is a good thing. I've gotten a few brohoofs and compliments on my jacket, tshirt, cap/beanie and bag!!

Yep, I have a vinyl, and a derpy shirt. I wear them all the time in public. The only comment I've gotten is "What the f*ck does your shirt say? Have a derpy day? What's that?" It was at a town festival thing, and I'm pretty sure he was drunk because I was walking near the beer garden when I saw him.

I have a Rainbow Dash T-shirt that I love, and a Rainbow Dash keychain on my backpack. Interestingly enough, nobody ever questions either. 

Edited by Dinos4Ever

Nope Not mee! I'm too scared to wear one incase of being picked on, but If someone was wearing one I'd totally ask for a Brohoof or say Nice T-shirt/Jumper/Hoodie/Whatever and leave my friends wondering  :ph34r:

I have some buttons/pins I like to wear on occasion and when I'm feeling particularly adventurous I have a couple of t-shirts I like to wear. I also have a necklace with a Twilight Sparkle pendant I sometimes wear underneath my shirt.

nope! ...okay, i don't have any pony merchandise. otherwise, maybe. like some pins on my backpack or maybe a bracelet. something small, not too noticeable. i'm not really a closet brony persay, i just enjoy being incognito about it. much more fun that way. :D

Same pic i posted elsewhere i know, but it speaks for itself :)

img-1742540-1-just_mah_poneh_s_by_grimcw

If you look closely you can see Dr. Whooves eye on my shirt too :)

I have 3 Vinyl Scratch shirts, that Dr. Whooves one, Rainbow Dash's cutie mark Earring, an MLP Seat belt belt, and an Rainbow Dash Belt buckle. :)

oh and an RD wallet, almost forgot that!

so yeah.. i do wear a few things about.. had my pony ears on one night while skulking about town even :P

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

and one with Pinkie beatboxing while Fluttershy holds a boombox (quite fancy that one, references a YouTube video featuring my favorite Reggie Watts song).

Lol, Fuck Shit Stack. XD

I have two pony shirts that I wear regularly. One just has RDs cutie mark on the front and nothing else. The other is the Pinkie Pie Portal shirt.

I wear my MLP shirts whenever I get a chance, unless I'm going to work or if I'm going to a fancy restaurant. I don't really get any looks or even noticed. There's always that day when I dream about getting a brohoof in real life. I even wore my Luna shirt to Daytona International Speedway, no reaction, which is strange given the amount of rednecks there. :P

Um I do occasionally wear a "Luna is Best Princess" t-shirt here and there at school and rarely at home. Er I have this one Rainbow Dash pin that I have but I don't really know where to put it where someone would see it. Hmm lets see here I also have a Derpy "Muffins" messenger bag that I use to carry my stuff and a cool "Friendship is magic" Mane 6 rubber bracelet, including my Rainbow Dash slap band. ^_^

Personally...yes, I do.

I usually wear a brony lanyard and a brony bracelet at all times.

I also own a Derpy jacket I enjoy wearing.

Plus, I have 13 pony shirts..I spent all that money on them, so I better wear them.

• Brohoof 1

I do. I have two shirts. One is the Fluttershy rage face polo and the other is the Twilight Sparkle time for science shirt. I also have some buttons. A brony button with RD on it from Hot Topic. The rest came from Comic Con. I have two I voted buttons from the Hub.(One Twilight and one Fluttershy),and a Fluttershy, Derpy, and Twilight's cutie mark from the Iguana Comics booth. I also have toys, comics, and collectibles but I can't wear those.