Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I don't know why we zombied this topic but I am really in want of a Fluffle Puff iPod case. They're super expensive though.

If I had it I'd use it all the time. Even non-MLP fans recognize the utterly adorable Fluffle Puff as one of the cutest things in existence.

Yeah, I really don't care what random people on the street think of me.

i-dont-give-a-fuck-boba-fett-gif.gif

I dont think or feel that its any different from the people who wear things like ACDC shirts or star wars shirts. 

They don't have to like it if they don't want to, its not like Im forcing them to wear it. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I always wear my derpy snapback. I also rotate between 5 shirts and my favorite one is my cut off sleeve rd shirt thats says faster then youll ever live to be and my spike shirt that says fuck you on it. I dont wear anything at work only on my days off. I also got a rd plushie below my rear window on my 02 mustang gt.

I upgraded recently :P not just shirts and ear rings anymore it seems.. 
Now I have a Vinyl Scratch Lanyard for my ID at the old peoples home, a Zecora Messenger bag (was her or an RD one that had her in that black with a blue outline, similar to the Funko Pop box art designs... plus i mean Zecora... come on!  ZECORA! B)  )for my study books and laptop, and given what I got bored and did to my laptop.. theres that too (seen in recent merch thread ;)  )Tagged my Note book with a Filly RD decal, and my CNA text book with Doctor Whooves... seemed appropriate at the time :)

Also stuck a Derpy and a Vinyl scratch decal on either side of my cars rear license plate >_>

But yeeeah.. I've had serious pony brain lately.... :comeatus:

Edited by GrimCW

I usually have my RD keychain displayed in some goofy fashion, and I very occasionally wear my singular MLP shirt. I still think one of my greatest moments was the time I pushed a Jeep out of a ditch in the pouring rain while wearing said shirt...

I have a few shirts and a keychain of the face that Rarity made when she was saying, "This is The Worst POSSIBLE THING!!" on my backpack.  Currently, I am wearing my Queen Chrysalis shirt.  I love this shirt wub.png  Another shirt that I have says, "Allons-y!" which means, "Let's go!" in french with Dr. Whooves and Derpy on it.  I also have a few posters, an mlp buckle belt and some toys.

Edited by Anishna

I only wear Welovefine pony shirts, so indeed I do. I got around 8 of them, some of them rare and discontinued shirts (like the Celestia Slayer and Fluttershy Fus Roh Dah ones). I also have a big Fluttershy cutie mark patch on my jacket, it goes surprisingly well with the Metal patches and Doctor Who pins hehe.

• Brohoof 1

An opportunity to brag?  How can I pass that up.

A small selection of shirts I have and yes do wear them in public.

Stock photos because my camera is not being nice today.

post-14490-0-90537800-1379718638.jpg

post-14490-0-15401600-1379718645_thumb.jpg

post-14490-0-44036000-1379718650_thumb.jpg

post-14490-0-20240200-1379718655_thumb.jpg

Stock photos because my camera is not being nice today.

I get odd looks sometimes, tho most of the time people just don't care.

• Brohoof 1

I have twelve shirts, two backpacks, three bags, a couple of lunchboxes, four wallets, three brony bracelets, all of the MLP buttons from Hot Topic, and all of the stickers.  I have lots of other things, but I can't exactly wear plushies, vinyl collectibles, brushables, trading cards, posters, books, or comics. 

I also have a pair of RD shoes that a friend of mine gave me.  She took some regular white sneakers and drew a scene of RD with tank, and some clouds, and of course her cutie mark.  

I proudly display the fact that I'm a brony.  I always have and always will!! :)  

Also, I'm broke as a joke now.  xD  But it's worth it!