Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

whats your favorite part in equestria girls or rainbow rocks

mindfracture

My favourite part is

sig-3916488.eqg-dance_zpsb2kxfak9.gif

im sure you all know this song lol

Thats a good one. That scene and the kitchen scene in RR were some of my favorites. The kitchen scene had a lot of emotion in it. People had too much faith in Twilight, and too little in Sunset, but they both could feel for each other.

But my favorite part isn't even a particularly good/funny/emotional/popular or anything part. It was in the first EQG. It was when everyone except Rainbow Dash all met up and settled their differences all at once just by talking to each other. To me it showed that friendships are just as easy to fix as they are to break if you just communicate with each other. If your true friends, one bump in the road wont crash your car.

(edited)

Every scene in Rainbow Rocks that invole Fluttershy, Sonata and Vinyl. Well, apart from the seen with Fluttershy and the spot light. That wasn't even funny; that was just depressing :( Kind of killed the mood. Apart from that that though, just plain awesomeness :D Oh yeah, and of course, Daft Punk Rarity xD

Edited by FlutterstepHD
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd have to say the song from EG1 "Helping twilight win the crown (cafeteria song)" and EG2:RR "Under our spell"

I like the fact that the "Cafeteria song" starts out with the mane 6 getting into position with out being noticed, then suddenly sing, no, perform the song and radically influence the school, shattering the different cliques and uniting the school, ultimately giving twilight the edge to get her crown and defeat Sunset Shimmer.

In "Rainbow Rocks" The dazzlings performance of 'Under our spell' is very hypnotic, not just to the crowd but to the viewer watching the movie.

If you haven't already checked out the Hasbro music video of "Under our spell", It's definetly worth watching once.. or twice, maybe three times or four...etc. The video approaches the song from a very different angle, with different animation exclusive to the video, that very much focuses on the Dazzlings rather than the  battle of the bands tournament.

Dazzlings music video

Edited by emeraldburst

If you didn't happen to see "Rainbow Rocks" in a theatre, you might not appreciate just how epic it was when the giant, magical, friendship, alicorn appeared and defeated the Sirens.

That thing was like thirty feet tall!!!

Still a good scene, just nowhere near as awesome on even a big screen TV.

From the first movie,I liked near the end when Spike talks, and the guy says " woah, did that dog just talk?" And Spike says "really, a talking dog is what you find weird about all of this?"

My favorite part of the first movie was that segment where the Mane 6 break into song in the cafeteria. That song is still stuck in my head to this very day.

My favorite part of Rainbow Rocks is when, with the help of Vinyl Scratch, the Mane 6 defeat the Dazzlings.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't like either of the movies, but I would have to say my favorite part was when Sonata and Arial are called idiots.

The bulk of Rainbow Rocks was great. I enjoyed the entire thing from start to finish, but there's one scene in particular that stands out above anything else in the Equestria Girls franchise.

This.

sig-3992447.MLPEGRR_TwilightSunset.jpg

Just a really great way to show that Twilight and Sunset are not so different, even though one is trying to battle really high expectations while the other is trying to combat everyone's low expectations. They're both feeling a ton of pressure. It's a very feelsy (and gorgeous) scene of the two girls, and I enjoy their sweet and supportive chemistry here.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite part can be summed up with one word, but that isn't allowed due to character requirements... So I'd have to say my favorite part is Maud. Obviously I mean in Rainbow Rocks.

Edited by Luna_tic

EDIT: Read the title wrong, read it as "favorite thing about Equestria Girls" at first :P

"Helping Twilight Win the Crown," the song, is probs my favorite part in Equestria Girls, at least the first one. Not too sure about Rainbow Rocks though.

Edited by Angry Cartoon Nerd

• 1 month later...

The credits to Rainbow Rocks. This isn't me trying to be funny or throwing a cheap shot at the movies. Those portraits of the characters were insanely good and makes me wish the movies could always look like that

sig-4083633.765803__safe_twilight%20spar

Edited by Gattai
  • Brohoof 2

I also love the scene before "Welcome To The Show" in which Sunset tells Twilight and friends that arguing won't solve anything and that you can always count on your friends to help you. 

Edited by MLPFanatic34