Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What is the worst fanfiction you've ever read?

Alex Z

Read too many to choose, honestly. I've probably read over 50 overly disgusting, vulgar and/or stupid fanfics to even choose choose one for spot Nr. 10.

Maybe i should stop reading them... Nah, i need the time-waster.

Edited by Bradley

I got into reading fanfiction because of this fandom, and fortunately I haven't read any horrible fanfics yet.

I do remember reading this horrible but hilarious Sonic fanfic that a friend showed to me. :P

A long Scootaloo fan fiction that I shall not say the name of. You can note me if you really want to know, but it has various disgusting elements such as the R word that rhymes with tape, torture, intercourse that causes great harm to Scootaloo, gore, pure cruelty, and... descriptively mutilating ponies' parts.

It was nonetheless well written and had an interesting story in some ways, which is why I read quite a bit of it, but it got too sickening for me eventually.

I think I've read something like that. I felt very uncomfortable after reading it.

When I was a younger man, I would have said My Little Dashie was the worst thing in the world to ever feature ponies. And while that fic is still pretty bad, my anger has begun to subside, thanks in part to a lesser-known SFM adaptation of it that I actually kind of like.

But thanks mainly to my discovery of a horse story that beats out its shittiness in every category. Now, it may not be a written work, but that's no trouble. The animation and voice work are so bad that it may as well just be text. The story patronizes the viewer at every turn and insults their intelligence in ways that MLD could only dream of. The characters are portrayed egregiously, to the point that it has Rainbow Dash berating Fluttershy for not aborting Scootaloo, and it isn't even the kind of bad you can make fun of. It's the kind of bad that shits all over these characters you've come to know and love over the course of the show.

THIS is the single worst thing that bronies have ever created.

I thought "My Little Dashie" was terrible. I never finished reading that mess. There was also one I hesitate to mention. I do not recall the title, but it concerned

I changed my mind and edited what it was about out of my post. It was too nasty for words

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

My Little Pony: Will of Fire. My god, it was awful. And that was what I read of it, which wasn't much (very quickly I felt that my internal organs were conspiring to shut themselves down in anyway possible so as to spare me the torment). It is really bad. In the community where I first discovered, it has a legacy unlike anything I have ever seen. People made dramatic readings and tried to see how far they could get through what was then only a list of 40 or (fake) episode synopsis. It is that BAD.

• Brohoof 1

I forgot to add: My Inner Life, from a delusional Legend of Zelda fan.

My Immortal. It's amazing.

Isn't it? ;)

Rarity's New Dress.  Even ignoring the material( which is cupcakes like) the writing itself was just really, really shitty.

*loads up a new tab"

Aww, come on guys, My Immortal is not that bad. It may have started some notorious character clichés, but Enoby's cringeworthy dialogue and personality is hilarious. Plus I'm really convinced that it's a trollfic due to the constant grammar mistakes, Mary Sues, self inserts and references. :P

I forgot to add: My Inner Life, from a delusional Legend of Zelda fan.

If you go to the Trivia page of My Inner Life on TV Tropes, you'll actually learn that the creator of My Inner Life is ashamed of what she has written. It's still a silly fanfic regardless.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

One of those "Human goes to Equestria and actually gets a strange power that no one else have and then for some reason goes with Spike to some new continent and learns martial arts" thingy

About a week ago, my friend and I started sifting through Frozen fanfics. We came across several fics involving Hans and Kristoff, none of which I can link here without violating the NSFW rules. What I will say is that they were terribly overwritten; sentences and descriptions were absolutely tortured; dialogue attribution was mishandled. The author wrote so much yet lacked any sense of how to write.

We ended up reading lines and injecting commentary for our amusement. The experience was marvelous in terms of humor, but the stories were garbage.

• Brohoof 1

Can't remember the name, but I read this one fanfic where the Mane 6 are eating a picnic and Twilight's sitting on top of a hill, and then Pinkie comes up and accidentally pushes her off the side, and then there are multiple Twilights that keep reappearing and getting killed. It was weird.

Would you believe I don't remember?

There's this fanfic on the edge of my memory that was so bad I've blocked it out and can only remember that it pissed me off on every conceivable level.

Also, SAM(I wasn't going to mention it because it's so bad, but other beat me to it). It's one of the few things do depraved it got cut from the Creepypasta Wiki for content reasons.