Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the longest you have ever driven on a trip?

Gone Airbourne

In a day, probably like 14 hours driving 720+ miles somewhere through the middle of the US. When I was younger we took a few 2+ week road trips across the country.

Edited by Cirrus Express

The amount I've driven is like... Not much at all. lol. But I've been on 12 - 14 hour bus rides thanks to band and orchestra.

• 3 weeks later...

If we're talking about just me driving, it will have been around 630 km. Switching drivers my longest trip would be 780 or so km.

In duration that would be six hours for the first, and just under eight for the second.

The longest I've driven in one go would be ~50 miles, I drive a lot but I don't go far and I usually stay at my destination before returning home. I've went on ~700 miles before, but I wasn't driving then.

I drove 24 hours, non stop, from the middle of the UK, to Le Mans, France. It involved catching one, two hour ferry, and driving at night in a foreign country, on the opposite side of the road. And I'd had my driving license and car only six months. And the car cost me £900. I then did the same trip back, 3 days later, naturally.

1544961_10202991797461327_639498119_n.jp

I have plans to make the even longer drive from the UK to Galacon, in Germany, this year. Though in the silver car at the back, not the red one.

Edited by Shaunnnnnnnnn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, My ex-stepfather was a truck driver. Lots of time spent in a truck.

Car trip. Either Ohio to Iowa, or Ohio to wherever in Florida Disney World was.

MY personal longest trip was East TN to Georgia.

Edited by Marble Didymus

18 hours straight from Milwaukee to Dollheart,TX. Than another 18-21 hours from there to San Diego.  It sucked. We couldn't get much sleep. We were all grouchy at one another. We fought over the DVD player, then the radio (since both can't work at the same time).  We had to go through Kansas, which is a barren wasteland. Every town we passed had run down buildings with boarded up windows. They probably filmed all the Silent Hill movies there. I mean you could off a nuclear bomb there and no one would notice. You should be allowed to drink and drive there because you not going to hit a damn thing. You'll just run off the road, sober up and eventually find your way back. And worst of all, not a single source of wifi reception anywhere! The New Mexico desert had better reception than that state!

• 2 weeks later...

I went on holiday to Cornwall, and it took about 9 and a half hours. England's a small country and that was from one end to the other pretty much :P