Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

2012~ The End is Neigh  

202 users have voted

1. 1. Will the world end sometime in 2012?

• Yes, it will end on December 21st, 2012.
    • Yes, it will end in 2012, but not on the date the Mayans predicted.
    • It might end on December 21st, 2012, I am not sure.
    • It might end in 2012, I am not sure.
    • The world will not end anytime in 2012, but I'm sure it'll end soon after.
    • The world will not be ending anytime soon.
  2. 2. How do you believe the world will end?

• Wrath of God
    • Freak Thunderstorms
    • Freak Hurricanes
    • Freak Tornados
    • Freak Volcanic Explostions
    • Alien Invasion
    • Robot Uprising
    • Pandemic
    • Zombie Outbreak
    • World War III
    • Nuclear Winter
    • Chuck Norris
    • Solar Flare
    • Massive Increase in Tempurature
    • Massive Decrease in Tempurature
    • Global Warming Floods the Earth
    • Dolphin Uprising
    • Meteor
    • Planet Crashes into Earth
    • The Dinosaurs return... With revenge on their minds.
    • Black Hole
    • Time Rift
    • Massive Earthquakes
    • The WiiU comes out and everyone kills each other to get one.
    • Internet Regulation
  3. 3. Do you believe you are prepared for the Apocalypse?

• Yes, I have everything necessary for survival in the post-apocalyptic world.
    • I believe I stand a chance on surviving in a post-apocalyptical world.
    • I am not sure how prepared I am for the apocalypse...
    • I am not very prepared for the apocalypse.
    • I do not stand a chance during or after the apocalypse.

NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER 48 TIMES WE PREDICTED ARMAGEDDON!

This time, we mean it.

Seriously, I know that the world won't end this year because of all this silly predictions. God will just make this a safe year to mess with those bozos.

These stupid predictions have been going on for years and years. If you believe this, look at how many predictions there have been already: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events#cite_note-150

For god sake's NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!. This is all Bullshit that these moron catholic's believe. We're all gonna be here on 12/21/2012 and so on. I'm tired of hearing this crap. People that believe in this is your choice. But it's all lies there is nothing gonna con crashing down on us. No Asteroid's no Meteor's and so fourth.

That's what you call a stereotype.

Catholics are the ones who especially don't believe it. Think about it: Jesus didn't write the bible, the 4 gospels wrote it, who were normal people. The bible has just as much of a say so about the end of the world as Harry Potter.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard of scientists talk about solar flares hitting earth,planet alignment,God sending wrath opon us and sorts of things.What i do know is that our world is slowly being distoryed by us, examples:deforestation,war,weapons of mass destruction,hunger,diseases,american debt,homelessness increase,changing weather patterns, DON"T FORGET GLOBAL WARMING THAT NEVER WENT AWAY we are losing animal species(polar bear is in great danger) and OH my so many other things.For anypony to say nothing is going to happen or nothing is happening is playing the fool.

Edited by ELRealBoredmario64

Duh. It's not like anything bad or destructive will happens in our lifetime. Might as well screw this planet as much as we can! So that when our grandchildren inherited the planet, they'll have to breathe in a fish tank :P

• 2 weeks later...

Uhhhhh.... Why isn't "demolition for hyperspatial express route"' an option? Everybody knows that's how the world's gonna end, I mean, all the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display in Alpha Centauri for 50 years now.

• 4 weeks later...

How many people believe in the 2012 end? I think whatever happens, happens. People shouldn't be scared...I've been told stories which many have predicted the end but nothing happened. It's just a matter of waiting to see.

• Brohoof 1

Countless teenager will get laid under the 'doomsday' banner. There will be absolutely nothing disastrous happens, other than hundreds of cultist killing themselves

That's all I guess

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

An Ancient people says the world will end because they couldn't make there calender longer.

I can't believe people actually think that the world will end right now.

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

I sense negative implications within the statement.

And no, its not ending

I wasn't trying to sound negative, when I talk to most people about this.....their answers were always "The world is going to end". It just got annoying and I wanted to just say what I wanted to say.

They said the world would end in May 2012, look what they got? A big loss of money. Only things that will happen is people getting laid and cultists committing suicide.