Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony Ice Cream Bars

Mesme Rize

How cool would that be?

You would have all the mane 6 (and maybe some others) with all different sorts of tastes. Rainbow would taste like Blueberry, Fluttershy would taste like Banana, Twilight would taste like a mix of red fruits, etc.

Hasbro is losing millions by ignoring this idea.

• Brohoof 8

Rarity should taste like grape + marshmallow.

Grape marshmallow...? I don't like the sound of that.   :confused: 

buttt ice cream bars is an idea I do like the sound of!
  • Brohoof 3

I would love to see this happen. Plenty of popular characters have ice cream bars made in their image. Maybe soon it will be time for Twilight and Friends to get the same treatment.

How cool would that be?

You would have all the mane 6 (and maybe some others) with all different sorts of tastes. Rainbow would taste like Blueberry, Fluttershy would taste like Banana, Twilight would taste like a mix of red fruits, etc.

slap that on the back of all the icecream trucks that drive around on the forth of july! heck yeah i'd buy all 6 flavors

I think it'll be a good thing for ice cream trucks to sell. Applejack will taste like apples, Pinkie Pie will taste like bubble gum, Rarity will taste like grape and marshmellow, Rainbow Dash will taste like different fruit flavors put together, Twilight Sparkle will taste like grapes, and Fluttershy will taste like Lemon-Strawberry.

True.

Maybe just grape. :P

You know what Rarity's should taste like?

Black raspberry and vanilla 

Yummmmmmmm <3

I think it'll be a good thing for ice cream trucks to sell. Applejack will taste like apples, Pinkie Pie will taste like bubble gum, Rarity will taste like grape and marshmellow, Rainbow Dash will taste like different fruit flavors put together, Twilight Sparkle will taste like grapes, and Fluttershy will taste like Lemon-Strawberry.

I also very much like how these sound. Just swap out the Rarity one with mine :P

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

How cool would that be?

I'd buy it and so would every little girl imaginable.

• 8 months later...

Aw, I went into this thread thinking these were a thing already. :c Serves me right for assuming. XD These would be amazing though, the color combinations in this show are some of the best and that could translate perfectly to ice cream form. :3 Even just standard bowled ice cream would be cool.

One flavor could be called 'Dashing Rainbow', because I am very creative. XP

I'd rather see licensed tubs of ice cream from Dreyer's instead of bars to be honest. But that would be pretty neat, especially if they made as many flavors for the ponies as Funko made vinyl figures.

One of my first threads here had to do with assigning flavors to pony clones created by the mirror pool for Everfree monsters to eat. Guess I'll make some new ones.

Twilight- Grape and black cherry
Rainbow Dash- Bubble gum

Pinkie Pie- Strawberry cheesecake

Applejack- Apple cinnamon and caramel

Fluttershy- Peach and marshmallow

Rarity- French vanilla and pecan

They do make this. At least a pinkie pie one, I believe that was cotton candy(duh) It was a few months ago, went to Dover international speedway with my boss and a coworker, we stopped by a gas station and I seen it, had to buy it.

Also... Pinkie pie would obviously be cotton candy.

• 2 weeks later...