Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little pony Ice Cream Bars

Mesme Rize

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

None of those are available in my area.

Only Colombia and Cambridge.

Edited by SWBMN
I forgot to tell people where I found the ice cream.

18 minutes ago, RainbowDash9901 said:

Hold up. Mlp popsicles? When did this become a thing?? That’s amazing! I want all the popsicles 

Can we talk to Blue Bunny about this?

I've been thinking…

On 1/15/2015 at 9:10 PM, Christmasy Britty said:

slap that on the back of all the ice cream trucks that drive around on the forth of july! heck yeah i'd buy all 6 flavors

What?

On 1/15/2015 at 9:39 PM, Judgement said:

Ooooh! They could also have gumball eyes. You gotta have gumball eyes. I always loved to get the ice cream characters from an ice cream truck when they had gumball eyes.

I've been thinking about this all night long!

On 1/16/2015 at 7:16 PM, CC_Maud_Pie said:

I think it'll be a good thing for ice cream trucks to sell. Applejack will taste like apples, Pinkie Pie will taste like bubble gum, Rarity will taste like grape and marshmellow, Rainbow Dash will taste like different fruit flavors put together, Twilight Sparkle will taste like grapes, and Fluttershy will taste like Lemon-Strawberry.

No way! I'm a fan!

On 1/16/2015 at 7:24 PM, Espurr said:

Ice cream bars? What about popsicles? Then they could be fruit flavored with bubble gum eyes.

I miss the ice cream truck.

I love ice cream trucks!

Spoiler

I have an idea:

An ice cream truck can drive around with My Little Pony Ice Cream Bars and play the "Sparta Remix" song with a subwoofer.

Maybe without a subwoofer for some ice cream trucks…

Edited by SWBMN
I wanted to change the idea in the spoiler.

• 2 months later...

This would not be a bad idea at all. I do not think that Hasbro would get much from us adult fans, but I don't see why they wouldn't be very popular with younger kids. As others have stated, a great deal of tv shows have ice cream bars and popsicles. Why not MLP:FiM?

Applejack's being orange flavored just cracks me up. It would be such a disappointment to her!

Rainbow's could be sherbert or rainbow colored ice cream that has a lot of different fruit flavors. Twilight's could be grape flavored, maybe Lemon for fluttershy? I don't know about Rarity. Maybe Bubble Gum for Pinkie?

The more I think about it, the more I realize that there are so many possibilities for this. Hasbro really could be making a lot of money in the food marketing area if they advertised MLP on certain products. I actually have seen fruit juice drinks that have added vitamins that have MLP on them. There was one I saw that had Rainbow Dash on it and was strawberry flavored. Has anybody else seen these?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They actually have Mlp ice cream bars I saw them in the ice cream truck a few times with the Dora SpongeBob and marvel ice cream bars. 

1 hour ago, Fluttertastic 16 said:

They actually have Mlp ice cream bars I saw them in the ice cream truck a few times with the Dora SpongeBob and marvel ice cream bars. 

Look at that! Another user to mention ice cream trucks!

Where was that ice cream truck?