Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (OOC) [No longer accepting] Ponies & Dragons [Dungeons & Dragons Style Roleplay]

Sir Punicpunch

Okay, my first RP, what should it be about...hmmm... Got it!

Dungeons and Dragons...but with Ponies! I see no flaws in this plan.

Link to RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/119845-rp-ponies-dragons-dungeons-dragons-style-roleplay/

This is a Dungeons and Dragons style Roleplay, the Dungeon Master (Yours Truly) will be controlling the game and creating the story. The beginning of your journey will be created by the Dungeon Master based on the background of your character. This is a parallel universe to the show, meaning no Characters from the show or canon derived from the show.

Rules basically include the basics, but you cannot post right after another Player Character's post, only after I post what will happen based on your actions. No alicorns, please. I will roll for what monsters or other enemies do as well as other actions at your request.

Request Form:

Link: (If available)

*Name:

*Race:

*Cutie Mark/Talent:

*Background:

*Weakness, Flaw, or Phobia:

Available races:

Earth Pony, Stronger and Tougher. More diverse.

Pegasus, Dextrous, can fly, and can walk on clouds.

Unicorn, Intelligent, Charismatic and can use Magic.

Crystal Pony (+Other Pony Race), Wiser, and more Charismatic, but are weaker

Griffon, Stronger and Dextrous, can fly, and can walk on clouds

(More races will be available if you request and my approval, and if you have suggestions for the race features, let me know, it'd be very appreciated)

Player Characters:

Crystalwing / Midnight Aurora

Clockwork MicTickery / ClockworkMLP

Cybernote Nyan / cybernote nyan

Serendipity "Dippy" Dowser Doo / White Out

Stilled Story / FatPat

If you really need to know how this game will sort of, kind of work, here is an example:

Like this, but simpler, through text, and with ponies

The Roleplay will be starting within this week, I'm currently busy with...stuff

Edited by Punicpunch
  • Brohoof 1

I'm interested... Though I would like to know how advanced this RP and it's players are going to be. What I mean is it just going to be anyone who wants to get in can get it or will only people who know how to Roleplay quite well will be allowed in?

(edited)

I'm interested... Though I would like to know how advanced this RP and it's players are going to be. What I mean is it just going to be anyone who wants to get in can get it or will only people who know how to Roleplay quite well will be allowed in?

Join the roleplay, it's simple, just based on DnD. You basically just react to what I say like how your character would react.

Edited by Punicpunch

Can I join?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cybernote-nyan-r7761

phobias: bugs and the dark

backstory: was a lonely filly and was laughed at everywhere I went. I had been taken advantage of because I was so shy.

I had a quiet voice and no one could hear me or listen so I stopped talking to every one. So I just started basting my ears with loud dubstep and rock so I wouldn't so I wouldn't have to listen to them all. One day I just flew getting higher and higher. It was very cloudy and I was near space but I didn't notice or care. Bits of clouds and star dust collected inside me. Then a rainbow started to form behind me. I finally noticed it was beutyful and it filled me with joy. I then went back to the streets of ponyvile, to my mom and dad. I spread joy to ponies everywhere. I got my cutie mark after realising that this was what I was ment for. And the rest my life was like this with the rainbow behind me spreading joy.

hope this is good sorry if it's too long.

Please tell me if I can join!

Edited by cybernote nyan

I'd like you to make a backstory and fill out the forms above, then I can add you

Backstories are hard :(

I'd like you to make a backstory and fill out the forms above, then I can add you

Now is it good? Sorry if it doesn't make sense. Edited by cybernote nyan

I have got DnD experience. I know the stat system well.

Request Form:

Link: not applicable.

*Name: Crystalwing

*Race: Pegasus

*Cutie Mark/Talent: Wings of crystal around a white crystal cloud. / crafting crystal cloud items.

*Background:

She comes from Cloudsdale. As a filly she has shown great interest in clouds and crystals of all kinds. Once she discovered her tallent as a crystal cloud crafter, she began to form anything from weapons and armor to life size statues. To gather her materials she became a artisan with scout training. Today she is happily managing her shop. She however is board and wants some adventure to come her way.

*Weakness, Flaw, or Phobia: inattentive flaw.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

I have got DnD experience. I know the stat system well.

Request Form:

Link: not applicable.

*Name: Crystalwing

*Cutie Mark/Talent: Wings of crystal around a white crystal cloud. / crafting crystal cloud items.

*Background:

She comes from Cloudsdale. As a filly she has shown great interest in clouds and crystals of all kinds. Once she discovered her tallent as a crystal cloud crafter, she began to form anything from weapons and armor to life size statues. To gather her materials she became a artisan with scout training. Today she is happily managing her shop. She however is board and wants some adventure to come her way.

*Weakness, Flaw, or Phobia: inattentive flaw.

Welcome aboard!

Now is it good? Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

I said to fill out the form in the first post, and I'd like you to paraphrase your story, sorry for being so strict.

Welcome aboard!

I said to fill out the form in the first post, and I'd like you to paraphrase your story, sorry for being so strict.

wait, what? But the link has most of it and I typed down the rest doesn't that count? I'm now confused.

Name: Clockwork McTickery

Race: Pegasus

Talent: Creating things made out of wood, mostly clocks.

Background: Right now she owns a shop called Clockwork's Hooves. Her sister, Gradient Brush, is an artist and her brother, Quill Ink, is a writer. Her wings broke from a flying accident so her father built new ones for her.

Weakness: She is very socially awkward and doesn't notice when people stare at her. She doesn't get mad often and forgives easily, she would believe anypony and trust them with her life. She doesn't know when she is in danger. Clockwork suffers from a disease (that K made up) called Alicornaphobiasrian, or for short, TAC. When she gets super scared, she turns into an alicorn and zaps everything.

Name: Clockwork McTickery Race: Pegasus Talent: Creating things made out of wood, mostly clocks. Background: Right now she owns a shop called Clockwork's Hooves. Her sister, Gradient Brush, is an artist and her brother, Quill Ink, is a writer. Her wings broke from a flying accident so her father built new ones for her. Weakness: She is very socially awkward and doesn't notice when people stare at her. She doesn't get mad often and forgives easily, she would believe anypony and trust them with her life. She doesn't know when she is in danger. Clockwork suffers from a disease (that K made up) called Alicornaphobiasrian, or for short, TAC. When she gets super scared, she turns into an alicorn and zaps everything.

Ermm, TAC? No alicorns?

Otherwise, you'll be accepted

Alicornsaphobiasrian?

(edited)

@@cybernote nyan,

wait, what? But the link has most of it and I typed down the rest doesn't that count? I'm now confused.

Here, I'll do it for you...

*Name: Cybernote Nyan

*Cutiemark/Talent: A Rainbow Question mark to show how she is super random

*Background: When she was a young filly she was ridiculed for being shy, until one day she started flying and created a rainbow behind her, making her joyful, and spreading joy to others when she is happy.

*Phobias: Bugs and Dark

So just to clarify, when she's happy, a rainbow appears behind her, spreading joy to other ponies, right?

Edited by Punicpunch

I'm somewhat interested. When you say DnD Based, do you mean we'll be rolling and such for combat and skills? Or is it just an adventurous journey through a plot that's reminiscent of a DnD campaign?

By your request, I could roll for how events may play out for the campaign, but only for the people who specifically want me to. And yes, it will be similar to how DnD campaigns play out.

@@cybernote nyan,

Here, I'll do it for you...

*Name: Cybernote Nyan

*Cutiemark/Talent: A Rainbow Question mark to show how she is super random

*Background: When she was a young filly she was ridiculed for being shy, until one day she started flying and created a rainbow behind her, making her joyful, and spreading joy to others when she is happy.

*Phobias: Bugs and Dark

So just to clarify, when she's happy, a rainbow appears behind her, spreading joy to other ponies, right?

um.Yes, correct thanks...

I'll give it a go.

Name: Serendipity "Dippy" Dowser Doo

Description: Dippy is a well-to-do business manager and (in her mind, at least) treasure hunter, though 'treasure' is usually miscellaneous knick-knacks she tends to find laying around. Dippy keeps a large, old and durable pair of saddlebags, which she is rarely seen without and are rarely emptied of the items she comes across. She shares the color palette of a treasure map, with a tanned yellow coat, charcoal mane and a red 'X' as her cutie mark.

Race: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark/Talent: A red 'X', as if on a treasure map. Dippy has a talent for finding things, though she tends to hoard more knick-knacks than she would ever need.

Background: Dippy runs a small family business called "Dowser's Dowsings", named after her grandfather who was the original founder. Dowser's Dowsings is a lost-and-found shop located on the first floor of Dippy's house, where she will put up items that she has scavenged around town and return them to their original owners for a small fee. A loss in family has led to Dippy now managing the house and business on her own, which can get dull at times, but she has shown to be responsible enough to survive alone.

Weakness, Flaw, or Phobia: Dippy has a fear of heights, and prefers to keep her hooves on the ground if she can help it.

I'll give it a go.

Name: Serendipity "Dippy" Dowser Doo

Description: Dippy is a well-to-do business manager and (in her mind, at least) treasure hunter, though 'treasure' is usually miscellaneous knick-knacks she tends to find laying around. Dippy keeps a large, old and durable pair of saddlebags, which she is rarely seen without and are rarely emptied of the items she comes across. She shares the color palette of a treasure map, with a tanned yellow coat, charcoal mane and a red 'X' as her cutie mark.

Race: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark/Talent: A red 'X', as if on a treasure map. Dippy has a talent for finding things, though she tends to hoard more knick-knacks than she would ever need.

Background: Dippy runs a small family business called "Dowser's Dowsings", named after her grandfather who was the original founder. Dowser's Dowsings is a lost-and-found shop located on the first floor of Dippy's house, where she will put up items that she has scavenged around town and return them to their original owners for a small fee. A loss in family has led to Dippy now managing the house and business on her own, which can get dull at times, but she has shown to be responsible enough to survive alone.

Weakness, Flaw, or Phobia: Dippy has a fear of heights, and prefers to keep her hooves on the ground if she can help it.

approved-stamp-300x169.png

I know your rules stated that we're not supposed to post right after each other and instead wait for your own posts to book-end ours, but since our characters are performing unrelated actions (for now), is it alright that I posted right after Midnight's?

What I meant was, you can't post , then post after someone else's post.

Like this:

[Your post]

[someone else's post]          X

Your post]

But do:

[Your post]                               /

[someone else's post]          \/

[My post]                               

[Your post]

So yes, you can post.

Posted

I'd like to join

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stilled-story-r3031

*Name: Stilled Story (Goes by Still)

*Race: Unicorn

*Cutie Mark/Talent: Cutie mark is a book. He has a talent for writing stories.

*Background: Still has spent most of his life lost in books. He’s well-read and educated in a couple of fields, mainly history and nature. He’s always had a passion for adventure stories and wants to write his own, which is why he’s decided to go out and get personal experience for inspiration. He may be inexperienced but he believes that his studies will keep him afloat.

*Weakness, Flaw, or Phobia: Still is very superstitious, and has trouble trusting others.