Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Too Old To Be A Blank Flank OOC (Open to join)

LoCrois

So I'm looking to build a world and story around the Ponies my character Stormy Clouds meets along her Travels all threw Equestria as she tries to find what it is she’s missing for her to have never gotten her cutie Mark still at her late age. What possible mysteries and adventures could unfold for those who would meet and or Travel with Stormy as she tries to learn about why she’s different?

If you’re interested in my idea please post and let me know I'm open to all ideas.

This is my Character Stormy Clouds.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stormy-clouds-r7745

Lol still no takers I see well Rome wasnt built in a day and well I thought this would be a good way to bring about a half idea I had while thinking about what more I could add to this RP this morning since in Everfree we're not restricted to just ponies and I was thinking that maybe during the search they could end up in human would too I just thought it's be a cool idea but I know not many people would be up for that too since I've gotten many a mixed signal from people cause of Equestria girls but frankly I like the movies and thought they were cute.

*Notice!

Hey guys I didn't know if it needed to be said or not but please follow the basic rules of RPing with each other. You know be nice, work together, no god moding, and no controlling other peoples Characters and OC's with out there permission. Also I'd like to add you may all add your own NPC's if it helps get the story to move along and if you want to play a Main or Side Characters from the show relevant to the Area we're in that includes the Mane 6 and the Princesses please clear it with me first cause I don't know how I'd feel about PinkyPie magically appearing in Clouds Dale for some reason as an Example.

*#2 Notice

I have moved the Rp to the Regular Forum to make things a bit easier on everyone here's the new Link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/119405-too-old-to-be-a-blank-flank-join-in-the-ooc/#entry3423445

Edited by LoCrois
  • Brohoof 3

Human? mabey but I would think it would be travel to many different places in equestria having an adventure and the human world would be a little of a side thing not like a whole story kind of like episodeic things from place to place...but that just what I think, and Chain will join the quest anyway! my OC page is messing up in my signature I am going to edit this soon

Edit: hope typing it here works http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chain-brace-r7491 tell me if it does not work. there sould be a search or something in roleplay charatcers, just saying

Edit Edit: my character could develop a bit as well

Edited by Santakupo
  • Brohoof 1

Oh lol I didn't mean to make it sound like that either XD I just meant it like the way you said it just a brief stop off on the long road traveled did you have anything you'd wish add and I'd be happy for you to join me if you so wish. Also hope to see your guys soon too I keep adding little things here and there to mine I really wanna work with her more to develope her well. :lol:

I need to get back into RP and I honestly like this idea. My OC Dogboots would fit in quite well as it was never elaborated what his cutie mark was and considering that it's no longer there, I think he'd be an excellent addition to this RP. The link to the profile should be in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

Yes Please Join in Just Link me the OC you have and I'm sure we can start soon and Sonicdashie do you also have a profile set up in the Everfree Data base as well?

Yes Please Join in Just Link me the OC you have and I'm sure we can start soon and Sonicdashie do you also have a profile set up in the Everfree Data base as well?

I don't think I do, how do you set one up?
  • Brohoof 1

Have a good night!

Looking Good Kupo! and I think we're working up to start soon cause I'm sure if we have more people to join in with us the more great ideas that will come along X3

So I'm thinking of Starting the RP it's self soon since we have a few people to start then hopefully more will join is there anything anyone wants to throw in before I start?

If you don't mind having your OC stop in Windermare at some point, Angel Light (my OC) may be an interesting addition to this RP.
I'll admit, the backstory isn't finalized, but it doesn't need to be perfect.
The link is on my page, and soon to be in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

Aww shes's so cute! and I think would make a great addition! And I was gonna have her head to Baltimare from Horseshoe Bay but I'd like to work more with evertone and have her travle to places that there charaters are so they aren't waiting forever before they finally get to post cause Stormy's all over the place. :derp:

Aww shes's so cute! and I think would make a great addition! And I was gonna have her head to Baltimare from Horseshoe Bay but I'd like to work more with evertone and have her travle to places that there charaters are so they aren't waiting forever before they finally get to post cause Stormy's all over the place. :derp:

I could enter a few other characters in other places too if you wanted. I have a few more OCs than just the ones on my page. I'd be happy to if it helps fill up the RP more. I'm an experienced RPer and know how to play several characters. I've played over 5 at a time before. lol.

• Brohoof 1

Man do I know how that feels too. Back when I use to run an RP Guild I was always playing multiples at once too that got pretty crazy some times cause my friends would find ways to interact with all of them at once just too mess with me XD but yeah if you wish to enter anyone feel free I may even make another Charater as the RP goes on but I have to think about what I want the OC to be like =3

*Also for everyone that Checks in and Reads the Notice at the top please send me a big Pony smile that you've read it and send me any questions you may have.

• Brohoof 2

Well I like to give everyone something to work with it would have been lame if I was just like "She was flying then landed, walked a few steps and in now in Horseshoe bay" XD and well I wanted to leave it open if it went with some ones idea :)

You could start it off as a journey and go into a town or city. I think each OC should be stationed at said city or town, but that causes the problem of having them wait till your OC, unless they want to have something going on that will not only advanced their story but also advance your OC's story as well.

• Brohoof 1

That's so Ture I'm like the worst Planner! And I'm like a second post in cause Kupo Posted! cause I wasn't sure what I should do and Mint Sujested some of us doing More than one Charater so the wouldn't be wating so long...

Nope! never too late SnowFlake!